Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

Oleh DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... Lebih Banyak

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Guardians
Co-writer!
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Deep Love

2.3K 61 19
Oleh DessieSun

Ally's POV

My dad took us to the ultimate celebration destination, Waffle House! We filed inside and got a booth for seven. After digging through a whole bunch of food, the seven of us stepped outside, all holding our very round stomachs. Father then dropped us off at our hotel, before heading off to the airport for his flight back to Texas. We quickly made our way up to our rooms, each entering our own. Inside, Y/N flopped on to the bed, motioning for me to join her. I let out a chuckle, and flop on to her, rather than the bed.

"Babe! I meant the bed, NOT me!" She says.

"But I get a softer landing this way!" I say, pouting. She looks at me and groans.

"How could I stay mad at you?" She asks, pulling me in to her. I plant a row of kisses along her neck, eliciting moans. We lock lips, our tongues gaining entry in to each other's mouths. Our bodies move in harmony, our lips glued to each other. We only separate when air became an issue.

Smut Warning!

Y/N starts kissing me down my neck, and towards my breasts, a feeling of please flowing through me. She looks at me for permission to take off my bra, to which I grant. Once it's off, she gently sucks on my left nipple, and then the right. She gently caresses them, making me moan in pleasure. Y/N works her way down further, her tongue now playing with my stomach, going around in circles. I giggle at the ticklish sensation. Occasionally, she would also plant a kiss. Her fingers touch the hem of my pants, eyes looking at me. I give her a small nod. She immediately starts to pull them down, being very gentle, now exposing my pink panties.

"Are you sure about this, babe? I mean I don't want to rush you, an-" I cut off her rant with a kiss.

"Yes baby, I'm ready. You aren't rushing me in to anything." I say, smiling. She nods, and slips her finger down my panties, slowly rubbing my area. I couldn't help but let out a lustful moan. At the sound of my moaning, she pulls my panties off, and starts to play with my clit using her tongue. She teases my wet folds, before slowly pushing her finger inside. I tense up as I feel her touch my virginity.

"You ready, babe?" She asks. I reply with a whimper.

"I love you so so much." She says before in one swift motion, shatters my virginity. I grip the bed sheets in pain, as she slowly fingers me, taking me sweet and slow. She gradually picks her pace, and my back arcs in response to the pleasure.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as I hit my climax, and experience an orgasm. Y/N retracts her finger, wiping it on the sheet. We share another passionate kiss before I return the favour. And then, we did a round two. By the time we finished, we were both exhausted, and fell asleep on the spot, having no energy to clean up.

Smut over!

I woke up first, and judging my the orange tinted sun light coming in to room, it was late in the afternoon. Y/N's still asleep, and lightly snoring adorably. I hear my phone ring, and so I get off the bed to retrieve it from my pants, which were on the ground.

"Hello?" I say, partially yawning.

"We're planning to head out to dinner, you comin' Smallz?"

"Uh, yeah DJ, when are we leaving?" I ask.

"Um, half an hour?" She replies.

"Alright. Lobby?"

"You got it!" I chuckle.

"See you then DJ!" I say before hanging up the phone, and waking up the beauty next to me. Her eyes flutter open, and meet mine; the frown formerly on her face turning in to a smile.

"Time to get up, babe. We've got to get ready for dinner with the others." I say.

"Shower together?" She asks hopefully. I let out a laugh.

"Fine, we need to save time anyway." We get up off the bed, she heads to bathroom, while I search through our suitcases. I hear her start the water, while I pick out our outfits.

"You ready, Als?" I hear her call.

"Yup, be right there." I respond, grabbing the pile of clothes and bringing them with me to the bathroom. I set them down on the counter, and join her inside the shower stall. I get a face of warm water as she sprays me when I turn around after closing the door. As I wiping the water away from eyes, I hear her dying of laughter. I grab the shower head, and spray her as well, cutting her laughter short.

"Ally!" She says, laughing again as she recovers. She lathers me up with a soap and shampoo before rinsing me off. Once she's done, I take the shower head, and do the same, but when I'm finished, I give her peck on the lips. She turns off the water as I reach behind me, and grab two towels. I hand her one, and we dry off before stepping out. After quickly putting on our outfits, we begin applying our makeup. We had about ten minutes to spare, so we decided to take the dirty bed sheets, and replace it with ones from the other bed in the room. Y/N immediately plops down on the bed, motioning for me to join her. Before I could, there came a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I call.

"DJ at your service!" I laugh as I walk over, and open the door to reveal the others.

"Dawg, you ready yet?" I nod.

"Just let me grab my phone, and Y/N, of course." I say, and head back inside.

"Somebody did the dirty!" I hear Dinah say. I turn around to see them sniffing the room.

"Oh that's for sure! It reeks of frickle frackle in here!" Lauren adds. I blush profusely.

"That we did, and I must say, she was quite nice!" I hear Y/N say from behind me. Dinah and Lauren high-five each other, and then turn to Mani and Mila.

"Pay up!" They say in unison.

"Wait, you guys bet on us!?" I ask. They nod.

"Mani and Mila bet you wouldn't do the dirty so soon, but DJ and I bet you guys were too in love not to." Lauren explains, as Mila hands her ten bucks, while Mani hands DJ ten bucks. We leave the hotel soon after, and head to Taco Bell for dinner. After dinner, I decided to take the girls to see a little scenery.

"Are we there yet?" Mila asks for the thousandth time.

"Almost, about ten minutes left." I say. They've been begging me to tell them where we're going, but I've kept it a secret. Ten minutes later, I park in a designated parking stall on the side of Niagara Street. On foot, I lead them down another street to the very end, where we're up against the railing staring up at the Niagara Falls.

"What is this place? It's so beautiful!" Lauren gushes causing Camila to glare at her.

"Even beautifuler then me?" She asks.

"First, beautifuler isn't a word. And second, you're more beautiful. " Lo replies. This seemed to satisfy Mila.

"WHIPPED!" Dinah yells. I laugh, and them what they're looking at.

"This, my children, is the world renowned, Niagara Falls." We're there for just over an hour before we head back. On our way back, we pass over a small carnival which Mila couldn't resist. We follow her in and split up. Y/N and I decided to try our hand at some games, the first being ring toss. The employee hands Y/N five rings for a dollar. She hits all five perfectly, earning a perfect score, much to the employee's surprise.

"What would you like as a prize?" He asks. Y/N motions for me to chose. I point a stuffed light brown bear holding a bright red heart in his paws. He picks it up and hands it to me.

"Congrats!" He says.

"Thanks!" I reply, smiling before leaving with Y/N. We wander around, and arrive in front a can toss game. Once again, for a dollar I'm given five balls. The first ball I threw completely missed, as did the second one. The third and fourth were better, but not quite on point. With one ball left, I aimed carefully, took a deep breath and threw it as hard as I could. It hit the cans hard, knocking them all down.

"Impressive, what would like as a prize?" The attendant asks. This time, I motion for Y/N to pick. She pointed to a blue stuffed bunny with heart on its stomach. The attendant grabs it, and hands it to her.

"Congrats, and thanks for playing!" He says. The two of us leave, each holding a stuffed animal, and wander around again, looking for the others. Eventually, I found Mila, holding a giant stuffed banana, and Lauren, holding a giant stuffed mango. Dinah and Normani soon met up with us, each holding a stick of cotton candy. The six of us leave the carnival, and head back to the car. I give my bear to Y/N to hold as I get ready to drive. As pull away, I noticed that she pulled something white from her stuffed bunny.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's a note."

"What does it say?"

"Hey short cutie, want me to take you out sometime? I can be way better than that slut you were with. (Insert Random Number)"

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed the Smut! I apologize if it wasn't the best.

~Desmond

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
15.9K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...
114K 3.3K 24
Ally suddenly isn't the little ball of sunshine and energy like usually, surely this doesn't get unnoticed by her Friends and Teammates of the Girl g...
8.1K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...