My Popular Twin Sister

Af Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... Mere

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 7
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2: Chapter 14

6.2K 230 16
Af Wolflover12

Enjoy,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Few days later)

"So when is he coming?" Colton asked, I looked at him and smiled a bit.

"In five minutes, where's Rider?" I asked and he pointed up the stairs. I nodded my head, glancing at the TV. Colton was watching his cartoons like usual. I shook my head and he looked at me weird.

"What?" He said confused and I pointed to the TV.

"Honestly, ever time I'm over you always watching some cartoon." I said and he chuckled a bit turning his head back at the TV.

"Would you raider watch some teen drama series instead." He smirked and my eyes widened, I shook my head quickly as he laughed. Once he stopped laughing he took a deep breath staring at the TV "So...um..Cher-bear.." He said and I turned my head looking at him confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he bit his lip, when he was about to speak the door bell rang. I jumped at the noise then stood up, "I'll get it." I said and he just nodded his head. I headed out of the living room and opened the door to see Alexander standing there his hands in his pockets.

"Hey Cher." He smiled lightly, I smiled and waved him in.

"Hey," I said, "What a gentleman your turning into." I laughed lightly, he grinned walking in his head down.

Colton and I two days ago had Alexander come over without Rider knowing. We all talked and listened to Alexander's story about his brother relationship with Rider. I never knew that Alexander's relationship cause him to be like he was when I first met him. After the story Colton decided to teach him a few manners and about love relationships. Who knew that Alexander was so clueless about the world of girlfriends and boyfriends.

I knew a few things about the girl/boyfriend relationships. I told him about how he should be straight forward to a girl he really likes. That's when Colton and me found out why he tries hitting on girls his friend's like. Didn't you have a friend who haves a secret crush on a guy and she only told you, then you somehow start crushing on him also? That's the problem Alexander had only it's the other way around he would like girls his guy friends like. So yay I told him to be straight forward with girls he truly likes and to treat them nicely, act like yourself. Ok, Rayman is right I am a straight forward person.

Then Colton taught him a few manners. The first thing he told him was to never try hitting on me again. I blushed a deep red then whacked him in the back of the head as they both laughed. Really, that was embarrassing. Yay, so then he told him simple things like addressing people by their names and how to act around people. Even in those four hours I think he learned more about manners then he did in his life.

Another thing about him I'm not suppose to say this but it's important.

Alexander is shy.

Ok, when he told Colton and me that we didn't believe him one bit. Like we full on thought that was a total lie but he ended up then telling us that he only hid that was because Rider use to make fun of him when they were little. He then started to build up a new Alexander who talks and was not shy like the really one. Oh, and he was blushing lightly the whole time when he told us which I then believed.

The real Alexander, he's a very caring kid but he was trying to hard to act like Rider. There's the thing Rider was cold and mean to Alexander which then Alexander started to act like that also, cold and mean.

I'm going to give Rider a good talk after today because he didn't know nothing about the real Alexander just the one side of him. No wonder Rider was always mean to him. Because Alexander would be cruel to him which just makes Rider hate him more, ugh. Rider really just needs to listen, he so mean to his little brother.

"Hey Alex how ya doing today?" Colton looked up at him as we entered the living room, he sat down in one of the couches putting his hands behind his head.

"Good, where's my bro?" He asked and Colton pointed up the stairs, he nodded his head. He looked down at Colton's cast as I sat down next to Colton. "How's you ankle?" He questioned. Colton looked down at his foot.

"Honestly, this cast is bugging me. I can't wait to get it off." He said and I smiled a bit, I actually like the real side of Alexander. Why would he build a new side of himself? "I'll be getting it off in three days thank goodness." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I really hate those crutches."

"Who doesn't, I remember twisting my ankle when I was nine and I had to use crutches for a few days. Torture, pure torture." Alex complained. I stood up from the couch,

"I should go get Rider so you guys don't start a whole conversation." I smiled and they both looked at me.

"Too late for that Cher." Colton grinned and I rolled my eyes before leaving the living room and heading upstairs to Rider's room. I knocked on Rider's door and it opened slightly,

"Rider?" I questioned peeking in, I quickly looked away. "Sorry!" I said blushing red and he chuckled.

"It's fine darling." He chuckled putting on a white T-shirt matching the black sweatpants with the white stripes on the side to match, and I glared at him. He looked at me and smirked. His wet hair was covering his eyes, "I'm a guy darling, it isn't wrong if I'm not wearing a shirt." He chuckled again.

"Well, I didn't know you were...um..getting dress." I said shyly looking away blushing again.

"You've seen guys without shirts, what's so wrong about me not wearing one?" He questioned and I didn't answer. I looked over to see him fixing his hair in the mirror. "Huh darling, you gonna answer?" He smiled looked at me from the mirror.

"Um...well....your one of my friends....I just....think it's weird ok." I said stumbling over my words. He raised an eyebrow at me,

"I'm not fat am I?" He said and my eyes widened.

"No." I answered.

"Thought so, because Rider Jay Stevens record as a street fighter would be destroyed if he was turning weak." He said finishing fixing his hair turning to me, I looked at him weird.

"Your middle name is Jay?" I said and he nodded his head.

"Yup, darling. That was my grandfather's name." He said he came closer, "But don't tell no one, I don't need anyone knowing that." He whispered grinning.

"Do you know Colton's?" I asked, he nodded his head.

"Michael." He said and I smiled. "So what do you need, beside's Colton's middle name?" He asked crossing his arms.

"Oh, um..I need you to come downstairs." I said and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"And why?" He questioned, I froze not expecting that. What am I suppose to say?

"Colton's...making fun of me." I lied quietly and he narrowed his eyes.

"What?" He said not believing it.

"Colton's making fun of me." I repeated and he shook his head, then he headed to his door,

"Geezs, I swear one day I'm just going to punch him-" He started mumbling to himself angrily as he went downstairs and I followed behind him. He kept mumbling then stopped suddenly at the entrance of the living room, I almost crashed into him.

"Hey, Rider." Alex spoke and I stay behind Rider. Please, please he doesn't yell at Alex or try to go back to his room. Which is why I'm behind him, so if he tries to punch him or walk away I'll just grab his arm and pull him into the living room and make him sit down on the couch.

"Alexander." Rider growled, I knew that tone of voice and I quickly grabbed his arm so he wouldn't go near to him.

"Rider don't." I said seriously and he glanced at me, he looked angered.

"Why the hell is he here?" He asked his voice was cold. Alex stood up and Rider jerked his head to him. "I told you never to come here again." He growled at Alex, I kept a hold of his arm in case he decided to punch him. Alex blinked at him crossing his arms, I knew then that he was nervous.

"Rider, Alex is here to settle some differences and to tell you something." Colton stood up facing Rider and he looked at him.

"I'm not talking to him." Rider said, I hit him upside the head messing up his hair. Yes, I needed to do that. "What the hell, darling!" He yelled fixing his hair, he then spun around on his heel glaring at me. "Why did you do that?" He questioned and I crossed my arms.

"Because Rider Jay Stevens, right now your acting like a little girl, you wouldn't want that getting out on the street." I said keeping a straight face, which was pretty easy. Though Colton had to turn away because he cracked a grin. Rider glared at me then his face turned into realization, he backed away from me.

"Fine." He growled then headed into the living room where he sat down next to Colton, who was trying not to grin. I looked at him and he smiled a bit and I rolled my eyes at him. Then sat down next to Alexander, Colton knew that he wouldn't do anything but Rider didn't, "Cherry." He said his voice cold and warning. I shrugged my shoulders at him and looked at Alexander, he was staring down at his hands.

"I fell like one of them parents telling their teen they can't go to Paris with they friends." Colton mumbled and I laughed a bit shaking my head. "What? I really feel like it." He smiled and rolled my eyes again. "Ok, so Rider when you were out with Bobby the last few days I had Alexander over."

"Why?" He questioned annoyed, and he stilled sounded a bit angered.

"Because Cherry made a deal with him almost a week ago." Colton started and Rider looked at me, then shook his head. "Any who, Rider why do you hate your brother?"

"You already know that." Rider mumbled and Colton looked at me I shrugged my shoulders.

"But Cher doesn't know." Colton said and Rider glanced at me.

"Because he's cold and heartless. He likes every girl his buds likes, and he never even cares about anything." Rider mumbled.

"Yay, because of you." Alex spoke finally.

"Excuse me?" Rider questioned sitting up.

"You never noticed." Alex started, "When we were little, I always looked up to you but you never noticed you acted mean to me all my life. You never even cared about me. I expected you to be one of them brother who would be able to tell me what to do and not to do but you never did. You hangs out with your friends and I didn't learn anything because you ignored me. I don't even know what I did to make you hate me, all I learned from you was how to be cold and heartless. You don't even know the real me, Cher knows who I really am. The cold and heartless Alexander came from you." Alex told Rider and he stared at him shocked.

"I..." Rider stopped looking at each of us. "Every since you were born, mom and dad ignored me. I hated you for that reason, you got whatever you wanted. I couldn't stand you especially since you acted like a little spoiled kid."

"Dude you started street fighting when you were three!" Alex said and Rider shrugged his shoulders. "Why did you do that?"

"Are dad use to be a boxer, I'm just following in his footsteps." Rider mumbled.

"This is getting no where." Colton mumbled shaking his head.

"Rider, Alex. Listen to me for a second." I said and they turned their head to me.

"Rider, that Alexander you have lived with all your life isn't the real Alexander. The real one, he's a sweet, nice kid but he's also shy. He didn't know anything about girls and all that stuff. Alex, you heard what Rider said and I think now that you're your really self that you both will act like normal brothers." I said looked between then, Alexander stood up holding out his hand.

"Maybe we can hang out some time, Rider." Alex said still holding his hand out and Rider glared at him. He then put his hand down,

"How do I know your not lying?" Rider questioned, Colton sat up pointing to Alex.

"Dude, haven't you notice that he blushed when Cher sat next to him." Colton said and Rider looked back at his brother. "He's get uncomfortable around girls." He added and Alexander hung his head down, embarrassed.

"I...um...kinda need help with something also Rider." He mumbled quietly and Rider stood up crossing his arms.

"What?" He asked.

"I kinda met this girl." He mumbled shyly he blushed again, Rider grinned. Then quickly held out his hand.

"Ok, that I believe." Rider said and Alex lifted his head raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Alex, I'm sorry. I wish I knew. I never thought that you only acted the way you did because of me." Rider confessed and Colton looked at him weird.

"Did you say you were sorry?" Colton asked shocked and Rider glared at him.

"I'm sorry also, truces?" Alex asked, Rider nodded his head and they shook on it.

"Ok, first off." Rider turned to Colton, "Colton if you tell anyone I'm having a brotherly moment here, your dead." Rider growled and Colton grinned.

"Ok, ok." Colton held up his hands.

"Second thing, Alex don't ever get on my bad side."

"I was always on your bad side." Alex mumbled.

"Well, we're starting afresh no getting on my bad side." Rider told him.

I looked at both of them and smiled.

"Well that was easier then I though." I smiled and Rider looked at me.

"Darling, you have always been straight forward." He smirked winking at me, "I thought I should try it for once."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment.Vote.Fan.PLEASE.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
43.3K 610 34
@chasekeith tweeted: Sometimes I wonder why I'm still single🤧 ↳ @sabrinadyer replied to tweet: I can relate ❪chase keith x oc❫ ❪book 1 in the Socia...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...