Fireful Love (ManxMan)

By MissyEllm

What happens when you find out your gay after five years of marrage? And you have a son? You try and hide you... More

Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (WomenxMan)
Chapter 5 part 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 7 Part 3
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part One
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part 1
Chapter 15 Part 2
Chapter 15 Part 3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 5 Part 2

1.6K 24 4
By MissyEllm

Darryl's POV

When I had originally gone to Austin's I had promised myself that I wouldn't stay there long, be with him for an hour –three tops.

But I was bad. Really bad. I stayed the night.

And now as I drive home I have to come up with an excuse of where I have been, and why I turned my phone off and completely ignored my wife.

I bite my lip as I stared at the road before me, what the hell had I gotten myself into? After the first time Austin tried to make a move on me I should have stopped it, I was, after all still happily married then. I ran a frustrated hand over my face, what was I going to do? I couldn't go on living like this, yet I couldn't go on living life without my son.

I parked my Cavalier in the driveway and got out quietly, this was going to be hell. I looked up to the house, it didn't look like anyone was home, maybe I'd get lucky and get a chance to at least change before Kali showed up back at the house and started to rem me out.

Unlocking the front door I stepped inside, slipping my shoes off before heading upstairs to change. Ugh, I hate this house, way to big -aka takes me way to long to get to be where I want to be.

Finally arriving in the bedroom I look to the alarm clock which reads ten after nine, which would mean that Kali had taken Justin to school and would be back soon.

I hurried to the dresser and pulled out some fresh clothes before stripping out of my dirty - and very wrinkly thanks to Austin, clothes. After tossing my dirty clothes in the hamper, I pulled the fresh clothing on before heading downstairs and outside to start making the bench for Kali's arbor I'd been putting off.

I got the wood I needed out of the shed along with the tools and started to work on building the bench into the arbor I'd already built.

I heard the garage door go up and let out a sigh, that meant that Kali was home, get ready for war! The garage door went down and a few minutes later the sliding door opened.

"Finally decided to show up back home did you!" Kali's voice snapped from the deck.

I gave a sigh and just kept working, ignoring her -for now.

"Justin wanted to know where his dad was last night Darryl! Leaving for a few hours to cool off is different then leaving for the night!" She snapped.

Ugh, she is so annoying! I screwed the one board in place, the seat was done, but did she want a back on it?

"God damn it Darryl! Where were you!" She snapped storming over to me.

Oh my god, she swore, yep I pissed her off. I had to hide my grin -just kept my face blank. As much as it sucked taking her wrath it was kind of satisfying to know I had upset her enough for her to swear. "I went to a hotel for the night," I stated.

"What!" she snapped.

"I went to a hotel just outside of town for the night, to cool off," I elaborated.

"What the fuck did you need to cool off for!" She snapped.

"Um maybe because my wife decided to completely piss me off?" I questioned.

She stormed right up to me, her teeth clenched, her face red from being angry. "How does me being horny piss you off!" She hissed in a whisper so none of the neighbors could here. If any of them were home and had windows open they for sure heard the beginning of our argument.

I didn't have an answer to her question, well not one that I could give her.

"Oh what? You don't have an answer?" She questioned with a glare. She stepped back from me "I can come up with at least two answers!" Her blue eyes were filled with tears, "What is it Darryl! Is it that I don't turn you on anymore? Or is it that you are getting it from someone else?"

I froze, shit, shit, shit! "What?" I asked her trying to look calm on the outside, but shit I was so not calm! Oh my god! What if she knows! Oh my god!

"Are you fucking cheating on me Darryl?" she asked in a whisper.

I shook my head, "No," I stated.

"Then why is me being horny and wanting you a bad thing?" She questioned.

"I don't know, because I'm not a horny teenager anymore?" I offered.

Kali shook her head, "Jesus Darryl! We can be horny and have sex every now and again!" She whispered in a bit of a hiss. She looked at me one last time before she turned around and stormed back into the house.

I gave a heavy sigh and went back to working on the bench. This was not good, she was starting to suspect me of cheating. I am so going to have to cut back on my time with Austin and I really didn't want to do that. I had told him I'd seen him next Friday night but I don't know if I'll be able to now.

This sucks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 84 11
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...
191 3 16
This story is about two firefighters falling in love at first sight. They became friends and started hanging out until something happened to the othe...
54.6K 3K 47
What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries set up will this marriage have any future...
867 14 15
A boy who gets bullied in school for being gay there's this one boy who is picking on him..what is the reason? Why does he like to bully him? Is he h...