Run // kth jhs myg

By NoChillPhandoms

Taehyung wanted his own living doll, he wanted Hoseok Main/ other ships: Yoonseok, Vhope, Taekook Strong topi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
important update
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Another new yoonseok book/update
16.
17.
18.
19.
sequel!!?
Sequel is up!
New vhope story

6.

6.4K 416 392
By NoChillPhandoms

"Hoseok wake up" Taehyung says as he shakes the boy lightly.

A small groan escapes the younger boys lips as he rubs his eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Taehyung chuckles as he buttons up his shirt in front of the full length mirror.

"Morning Taehyung" Hoseok mumbles.

"Excuse me have you forgotten what to call me? What a naughty boy" Taehyung sighs as he shakes his head.  

"Sorry d-daddy" Hoseok chokes out which makes Taehyung grin.

The word felt wrong as it rolled off of Hoseok's tounge, he hated the word he didn't know why he chose it out of the 2 options.

"We're going out today so put on this" Taehyung says as he throws a pair of black jeans and a white shirt to the boy.

Hoseok nods and quickly changes into the new set of clothes.

"How do you look so pretty in something so simple" Taehyung asks the boy as he bites his lip.

Hoseok simply shrugs as he feels his cheeks heat up at the compliment.

Hoseok had to admit that Taehyung looked pretty good as well but that doesn't change the way he feels about him.

They're so precious.

The young boy just wants to go home and continue living his simple life but he knows that it could never be like that ever again because of Taehyung.

"Alright come on, let me put your shoes on for you " Taehyung says as he lifts up the boys foot.

He slides a sick on each foot and then puts the white sneakers on.

"Now we can go" Taehyung smiles and grabs Hoseok's hand

-

"D-daddy where are we going?" Hoseok mumbles as he tightens his grip on Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok felt uncomfortable as they walk through the dim club with only the strobe lights causing light as the music blares giving Hoseok a headache.

The smell of smoke, alcohol and weed fill Hoseok's senses making him scrunch up his nose in disgust.

"I've just got to see my friend quickly and I brought you along because a pretty angel like you can't be left alone outside" Taehyung says as he leads the way through all the lust filled men.

Hoseok yelps as he feels a large calloused hand grip his thin wrist

"You should come hang out with me instead of him baby" the man purs making Hoseok want to cry.

"Don't touch him" Taehyung growls as he pulls Hoseok's wrist out of the mans grip.

The man throws a dirty look at Taehyung but soon disappears in the crowd of people.

"This is exactly why I won't leave you alone around this place"

Hoseok nods, he is glad he is with Taehyung at this moment in time.

"I need to see Namjoon and Seokjin" Taehyung says to the guard outside the large brass door.

"Of course Mr Kim" the guard says as he opens the door.

Hoseok looks around at the tables full of men either dressed in suits or looking like a thug.

The smell of alcohol was stronger in this room then it was out in the bar area.

Taehyung walks to the back of the room not letting his grip on Hoseok go.

"You two stop making out and open the door" Taehyung exclaims as he bangs on the white door.

The door opens with a pouting man.

"Seriously Taehyung, you're such a cock block" the blonde haired male groans.

"Sorry Namjoon but I need to talk to you and Seokjin it's important."

"Fine come in" Namjoon says.

Namjoon didn't notice the small boy behind Taehyung quietly following the older man.

"Hey Tae" Seokjin smiles as he stands up to hug Taehyung.

"Oh look you brought the boy I met last time. Damn I did a pretty good job of your hair" Seokjin says as he plays with Hoseok's faded orange locks.

"Ah sorry kid I didn't see you there" Namjoon chuckles.

"I'm Namjoon and this is my boyfriend Seokjin who you've briefly met before." The blonde haired man smiles as he shakes Hoseok's delicate hand.

"I feel like I'm going to break you! You're so skinny" Namjoon exclaims making Hoseok softly chuckle.

"Do you have someone Hoseok could stay with while we talk?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah I do, he should be sitting outside the door in the first booth on your left. He has black hair looks pretty intimidating but he's nice" Namjoon says with a dimpled smile.

"I'll go find him" Hoseok softly says.

"If you can't find him just stay with the guard" Taehyung says which makes Hoseok's nod in response.

Hoseok opens the large door and immediately feels small as he hears all the loud laughs of the men.

He follows Namjoons instructions and sure enough he finds a man matching the description drinking a beer.

He can't see his face as his back is face to Hoseok.

"Uh excuse me, Namjoon told me I should wait with you" Hoseok says nervously.

"Sure kid sit down" a familiar voice says.

As he sits across from the man a bright grin spreads on his face.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok exclaims.

"Hoseok-ah it's good to see you again even though i saw you yesterday" Yoongi chuckles.

"So what are you doing in a place like this?" Yoongi asks as he takes a gulp of his drink.

"Uh I'm not sure, Taehyung wouldn't leave me alone outside so he dragged me in here with him" Hoseok shrugged with a small pout.

'Cute'. Yoongi thought as he smiled at the boy.

"Mhm I see, well why don't we just wait a bit okay. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes please Yoongi Hyung" Hoseok smiles.

Yoongi snaps his fingers which gets the attention of a bartender.

"Could you get us a tray of mixed drinks" Yoongi says.

The man quickly nods and walks away.

"Hoseok-ah, are you happy with Taehyung?" Yoongi asks.

Hoseok hesitates slightly before lying to Yoongi.

"Of course I am, he helped me so much" the boy says with a small grin.

"As long as he treats you well" Yoongi says with a small shrug.

"Your drinks" the guy said as he puts down a tray of various different drinks.

"What drinks are these?" Hoseok asks with a confused expression.

"You'll see, they're really delicious trust me"

"Okay I trust you"

-

"Yoongi hyung, you're hair is so soft" Hoseok giggles as he sits on Yoongi's lap stroking his hair.

"Is it really?" Yoongi asks with a laugh as he looks at the adorable boy on his lap.

"What's taking Taehyung so long?" Hoseok asks.

"Are you sick of me already Hoseok-ah, I'm hurt" Yoongi Jokes as hides his head in his hands.

"No I'm not bored of you Yoongi thing i promise" the boy slurs.

He lifts up Yoongi's face and kisses his cheek making the older boy chuckle.

"You're such a lightweight my goodness what am I going to do with you?" Yoongi asks playfully.

"Punish me" Hoseok winks.

Yoongi looks at the boy straddling his lap with wide eyes.

Yoongi didn't think he'd get turned on by two simple words but then again he did.

"I'm only joking hyung your face was so funny" Hoseok laughs as he rests his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Don't joke about things like that" Yoongi groans as puts the boy down on the seat next to him.

The large door near them opens to reveal Taehyung giving Seokjin a quick hug.

"Daddy!" Hoseok exclaims with a giggle quickly running up to Taehyung hugging his waist.

Yoongi can't believe Hoseok just called him daddy so openly. He wondered what was going on with these two.

"Sweetheart what's up?" Taehyung's says with his eyebrow raised up.

"I had yummy drinks and now I'm dizzy but I feel great" Hoseok chuckles.

"Yoongi you gave him alcoholic drinks! I asked you to look after him not get him drunk" Taehyung scolds.

"I didn't know he couldn't handle 2 drinks" Yoongi shrugs with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Well I got to get him home now" Taehyung sighs as he picks up the boy throwing him over his shoulder.

Hoseok yelps but soon starts to giggle as he hits Taehyung's back.

"Daddy let me go" Hoseok laughs.

Taehyung feels a grin spread across his face at the boys cute actions.

"Come on sweetheart we have to go home"
-

"Taehyung stay with me" Hoseok whines as he grips Taehyung's wrist.

"You're so needy when you're drunk my goodness."

"But I've got to go in my office to do some things" Taehyung sighs.

Hoseok gets up and leans on his knees pouting.

"Please daddy stay with me" Hoseok smirks as he wraps his arms around around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung sucks in a deep breath as Hoseok moves his face closer towards his.

Taehyung can feel Hoseok's soft plump lips on his and immediately melts into it.

He pushes Hoseok back down on his back and deepens the kiss.

As Taehyung runs his tounge along Hoseok's bottom lip the boy whimpers letting Taehyung slip his tounge into Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok pulls away after a while and tries to regulate his breathing.

"Your lips taste like cherries" Hoseok mumbles as he pulls the blanket on himself.

"Go to sleep sweetheart" Taehyung sighs as he strokes Hoseok's hair.

Taehyung knew as he looked down at the now sleeping boy that he never wanted to hurt him in anyway.

He wanted his precious doll to always be happy with him.

an: thank you for 1k+ reads x

Cute babies :')
I still can't believe I'm seeing them live in 16 days I swear I'm gonna cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 544 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
1.5M 73.9K 63
Jimin loves Jungkook. Jungkook loves Taehyung. Taehyung is dating Hoseok. Jungkook wants to destroy Jimin. Ships in the story: 1. Jikook 2. Yoonmin ...
33.8K 2.1K 19
under MAJOR editing and he was once again reminded that they would never want him the way he wanted them. because betas always come last hoseok x ot...
1.4K 40 16
The life and love story of Seokjin, Hoseok, Jungguk, Jimin, and Taehyung.