Mine Forever [Completed]

By catheriene

"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Author's Note
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Author's Note
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48
A Tree Chart of Characters
Chapter 49
Chapter 50.
Please Read -Important Note✍
Mine Forever Book Cover ~Special~
Upset Note
Please Note

Chapter 40.

176K 6K 419
By catheriene

Scarlet's Pov~~

"Scarlet, there is a delivery for you."
Lorry informed me while I was unpacking my things in our new apartment. Yes, today I am officially moving in with him.

"Delivery for me? Oh okay." I asked while thinking about what it could be.

"Well, see it's a beautiful flower bouquet. I think it's from your Mr. Pearce. Oh there is no note in here but it's a pretty lovely gesture. Don't you think? "She asked while giving it to me and I gladly accepted it with a sweet smile.

"Oh look at you. I am so happy to see you fall in love like this." She cooed and I giggled while hugging her.

"Okay now. Let's get back to our work. I need to set all these things today before he comes back from work."

"Don't you think even you should surprise him with something special?" She wriggled her eyebrows while looking at me excitedly.

"Yeah ....actually I should. I have never done anything for him. It's been him, who keeps doing something or the other for me. But Lorry I don't know what he likes!" I realized it now; I have not done a single thing for him.

"Well, I think you both should have a bold and sexy date tonight in your apartment with dim lights, soft music, a hearty dinner and ravishing hot sex." She winked at me.

"Lorry...! Just shut up" I was so flustered. My cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

"What? He will be damn surprised. He likes surprises. Phht...If you ask me, I'll say just go for it. He will be on cloud nine. "

"How do you know he like surprises?"

"Uh...come on Letty all men like surprises from their girlfriend."
She said and rolled her eyes up and then mumbled something to herself.

"What?" I asked her while keeping my stuff inside the cupboard.

"Nothing..." She mumbled.

After pushing aside all the thoughts, I continued with my work.

After few minutes, again the doorbell rang. Lorry got to it and called out for me to come and see what it is. When I entered the living area I was surprised to see bouquets of flowers were all around the place. The delivery man still kept on placing the bouquet inside.

"Hey, may I know who is delivering all these flowers to her? " Lorry asked the delivery man and he just shrugged in response.

Our new apartment is quite spacious if you see. The whole place is homey with furnished set of sofa and chairs in the living room with a beautiful royal chandelier hanging on the top. Front wall consist of T.V. and also a comfy couch is set towards the right side. The living area also includes the large balcony which is separated by a sliding glass door. Then towards the left side is our bedroom with a combination of sky blue and light cream colored walls while in the middle a large kind sized bed is placed as well as adjustable light and room temperature system is also set. Towards the middle is his study room and towards the right side is the modern kitchen with all the amenities.

And right now if you see, this apartment is totally occupied with bouquet of flowers everywhere.

Lorry finds it romantic and now she is counting them all while I am surprised with such a gesture and was smiling like an idiot.

After an hour, we finished with our unpacking of all my things and enjoyed a hearty lunch. Lorry had to leave for certain date which she won't tell me hence we said our goodbyes and I was all alone in the apartment.

Later in the evening, Alexander came home and was surprised to see all the flowers.

"Oh don't you give me that surprised look. I know it's you who have been sending me all these flowers during the day Alex." I gave him a peck and hugged him tightly.

"Baby it's not me." He replied in a serious tone.

"You're kidding right?"

"No. Why would I?" He was now examining the flowers.

"Alex...I thought it's you and there was no note along with these. Then who could have delivered these to me? Or was it wrongly delivered?"

He thought for a while and then said,
" Maybe."

He quickly dialed a number and was speaking on the phone with someone. After a while he got a callback, then his expression turned hard and now he was very much pissed off.

After disconnecting the call, he did another call and after ten minutes few men came and started discarding all the flowers away.

"Alex, what happened?" I asked him though I was scared of him right now.

"These are sent by someone else. Don't worry it was sent mistakenly. They will clear it all out."

I just nodded in response.

Well, thank God after sometime Alex's mood got better and I was in his arms all the night. We had our dinner together and then watched television.

The warmth radiating from his body always made me feel safe. Then I remembered about me not surprising him with any plans. Taylor's words came in my mind.

I looked up at him and admiringly.

"You know you can kiss me now. I won't mind it at all. In fact I am longing for a kiss from you." He said mischievously which made me smile.

"I had missed you so much today in the office. Oh god..." saying that he held me tight, kept his face on my shoulder and his hands roamed around my back then pressed the sides of my waist. His touch made me moan and that led to a whole lot of things. We had a sexy night!

Next day~

"My dear you are such a lucky girl. I knew there is some possibility of you two getting together. Now see, you both are the power couple and setting an example for others." Maddie said while looking at the pictures of the party in the newspaper. We were sitting in the office canteen enjoying our break.

I was smiling while listening to her.

"Oh My, even she was present for the party? " she asked while pointing at Cherry's picture.

"Yes." I said in a small voice.

"Hmm...I would say just be careful. She is not a good person and I don't understand why she is back into his life." She frowned with that thought.

"Oh Maddie, don't worry. She is a friend now." I said though even I am not sure if everything is okay with her being in our life.

"Whatsoever, I am happy that you are there for him and everything is taken care regarding the press as well. He has given a proper statement that he is no longer single and declared his love for you. Oh honey, I am so happy for you." She hugged me and I was still smiling due to that news.

And I also remembered him asking me in the party to move in with him, me saying yes to it and about our last night love session in our apartment.
Maddie then pulled me out of my thoughts by giving her blessings to me.

Our break got over and we got ourselves back to work. Firstly I had few calls to be made for arranging meetings for him. Then I had certain documents to be filled and two reminders to be given to him.

Suddenly I was called by him through the intercom,

"Scarlet. Cabin... Now..."

He was angry. Why?

I hurried to his cabin, after knocking his door two times I entered inside.

Strongly I was pulled into his hard chest and he kissed me with so much intensity as if his life depended on it.
I was getting all that fluttery feeling deep inside and I started kissing him back. We pulled away as we were both out of breath. But he hugged me; his head was on the nook of my neck.

"I missed you!" Hearing those words made me smile and I just let out a relief breath.

"I thought something was wrong."

"Nothing will go wrong if I have you with me." Saying he looked at me and grinned.

I lightly punched his shoulder and rolled my eyes for him being so cheesy.

There was a soft knock on the door and he muttered a come in irritated.

"Oh sorry... Am I interrupting something?" She asked while looking at both of us.

"Yes....No...." we both replied at the same time and looked at each other, and then he turned towards her.

"What do you want Cherry?"

"I need to go visit the doctor. So can I take Scarlet along with me please?"

"Is everything okay?" I asked with concern to her.

"It's just a routine checkup. Will you please accompany me?" She asked with expectant eyes.

"Yeah...Okay." I said with a small smile. I don't know why I agreed to it. But I thought I'll help her out.

"But I need you here. I have a meeting to attend and..." Alexander turned towards me and said but I gave him a look saying "I WILL GO WITH HER".

"Fine..."He muttered. She thanked us and waited outside.

Then he hugged me, kissed me on my forehead and said,

"Love you. Be back soon."

"Yes and I love you too." I gave him a peck and headed out to meet Cherry.

~~~

Cherry was done with her test and now we were in a coffee shop.

"So...you have moved in with him, Right?" She asked while having her cookies.

"Uh...yes."

"I heard he brought a new condo for you near to Pearce Inc. Are you both staying there or at his parents place?"
She looked up at me and asked while I felt like we playing some sort of twenty questions game.

"At the new condo... Why?" I asked just to know why she is asking me such questions.

"Please don't think of me as an intruder in your lives. I was just curious, nothing else." She smiled.

I nodded in response and had my hot cup of coffee.

"Scarlet.... I just... I wanted to apologize to you for all that I said when every time we met before. I was completely shattered with the way my life was. I wanted to just ...I am so sorry. I have hurt you a lot with my words. Right now all I want is to extend my hand of friendship to you. That's the reason why I insisted you to accompany me. So will you be my friend and forgive me for what I did?"

I couldn't believe what I heard just now from Cherry. Apologizing and extending a hand of friendship to me. Are you kidding me?

But seeing her I feel she is genuinely saying all of it. She is pregnant and must be feeling awfully alone. People like her need friends and admirers around them. I hope I am doing the right thing.

"Well, I never expected this. It's okay; I forgive you but being friends.... I don't know, maybe I can try."

Upon hearing my words her face lit up, said a thank you and smiled in relief.

"Hey!"

I turned around to see who was it and it was none other than him.

"Hi Vince, How come you are here?" Cherry asked in surprise.
Wait do they know each other?

"Oh I was having a meeting with our Clients inside the private section of this cafe. Then I saw you two so just thought to greet you guys."

"You both know each other?" I asked in wonder.

"Well, we met during the party. He is a gentleman." Cherry complimented him to which he thanked her.

"May I join?" He asked and Cherry said a yes to him. He took a seat next to me and ordered his coffee.

We were just having few small talks and then Cherry excused herself to go to the ladies room. So now it was just me and him.

"You looked beautiful during the party." He complimented me, I just smiled and said thank you for it.

"And thank you for helping me get my job back. It's really a big thing for me."

"Oh that's fine. Besides it was because of me that you lost your job."

"Scarlet, I wanted to ask you something. That day when I had kissed you, did you feel that I had feelings for you?"

I was taken aback with what he asked me. But before I could reply to him I heard a sound.

CLICK CLICK CLICK.....

Damn it was the press!
Oh god this can't be happening.

I was worried now. I am with Vince and they are gona make it a big bad news for tomorrow. Cherry is nowhere to be found. I stood up and said to vince,

"I need to leave now."

He understood and I called Cherry. She came back and was calmly walking along with me and Vince to his car. But I was freaking out because if Alex got to know this he'll be damn angry.

God help me!

Vince dropped Cherry first to her apartment and then headed towards my office. I thanked him for dropping me but before I could leave he called me,

"Scarlet, nothing.... Take care!"
He flashed his charming smile and drove off.
What is wrong with him! Putting all the thoughts at the back of my mind I rushed into the office.

~~~~

"What?"

He is beyond pissed. I knew it.

"What the hell was he doing there in the cafe? And how did the press know you both were there?" He questioned and I had no idea for it.

He quickly contacted someone and said to take care of this press issue.
And sighed in relief saying that the news won't be out as he has a team assigned now for such press issues and hence they will see to it.

"I don't like him and I don't want him to be anywhere near to you." He pulled me towards his arms and hugged me tight.

"By any chance are you jealous Mr. Pearce?"

"Hell no..."

I chuckled due to his reply because I knew his answer but I like when he is like this.

And so as a reward I pulled his face and kissed him. At first he was surprised with my action because I have never initiated our kiss but instantly he recovered it and kissed me back with full intensity. Both of us being out of breath we pulled back and I rested my forehead on his. Now all I hear is our heavy breath and my racing heart. But upon hearing those three words from him always skip my heartbeat and these are such memories which I always cherish with him.

"I LOVE YOU....."

"I Love you too Alexander." This will be my reply to him always and forever.

○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎○◎◎○◎

Hi,

I hope you all liked the above chapter.
Thank you for all the love and appreciation. I am glad you guys are giving me tons of support. 😊

Love reading all your comments!

It's time that you give a ship name to our No. 1 couple~
Scarlet and Alexander.
Do share your thoughts!

Love,
Catheriene😘

Dedications~

chi4love,janeray007, JanetTeo5, vfsjhgaksbs, Prabhuta95,shalini_dey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 8K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
271K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...