Dreams come true

By Gracie171

Emma is a musician, she teaches guitar and ukulele to many kids but she is though the most closed off person... More

Emma, Emma Swan
This slut
Bad or good day
Teasing
What could this do...
With you
Haley
Burned
Horse saves the day?
Safe with us
Burning
Last chapter😢

Killian Jones

257 15 3
By Gracie171

I stand with my arms crossed and he walks up to me.

"How are you my love?" Asks Neal.

"Fine. I would be better if you weren't here." I say.

"Oh Emma don't say that." He says.

He pushes me against the wall and presses his lips to mine. I try and escape his grasp but he's to strong. I manage to pull my lips away from his for long enough to hiss, "Get off me Cassidy" and he just holds onto me tighter.

"Hey you heard the lady." Says someone behind Neal.

Neal gets pulled away from me and he falls to the ground and hits his head and gets nocked out. I fall to the ground and breath heavily. When I catch my breath I look up at whoever just saved my ass.

I look up and see Mr. Jones. He holds out his hand for me, I hesitate and he raises his eyebrows at me. I sigh and put my hand that is missing a finger in his. He helps me up but keeps a close eye at my hand.

When I notice him staring at me I pull my hand away quickly and put it behind my back.

"My lady." He says smiling at me.

"Hmmm... yep." I say and turn around.

I see Henry standing with Amily and he seems nervous. When he sees me looking at him he runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay kid." I say rubbing his back.

I pull away after a while and look around and see all of my lessons parents showing up. I guess they got called about Neal. Regina runs over to me and pulls me into her arms.

"You okay Emma?" She asks.

"Mhhhmm" I mumble and pull away quickly.

"Emma common." She complains.

"Hi moma." Says Lara.

"Hi darling." She says and lifts little Lara up in her arms.

"Emma I'm going to call you tomorrow." She says and smiles sadly at me and then walks away.

All of the kids leave quickly except Amily stays with Henry and they sit at the swings and Mr. Jones stands to the side studying me. I hear sirens and then the police come and collect Neal and take him away. I cross my arms and watch. I walk to my car to put my ukulele away and see and note on my car. I pick it up and read it.

Don't worry Emma I will fight for your love -Neal

I drop the note and walk away from my car. I walk over to Henry and Amily.

"Henry were are walking." I say and clutch onto my ukulele.

"Need a ride Emma?" Asks Mr. Jones.

"Don't call me that." I say and walk away.

Henry runs after me. I walk quickly to our house. When I walk in I run up to my room and colaps on my bed. I was barely able to hold my tears in on our long walk home. I cry for hours and I eventually fall asleep.

My alarm goes off and my head pounds. I get up and see that my makeup is everywhere and my clothes are dirty. I run to the washroom and do my makeup and pull my hair into a braid and then put on some regular blue jeans a black t-shirt and my famous red leather jacket. People sometimes say they don't recognize me with it.

I slip on some black and white Nike shoes and run downstairs. I see a note on the table.

Hey mom Amily's dad Killian Jones picked me up. Hope you have a good day and don't forget you're doctors appointment at twelve thirty. Love you, Henry.

That's his first name, Killian Jones. I sigh and make myself some coffee and rush out of the door. I grab my backpack and walk down the side walk taking slow sips of my coffee. I walk to my work and work on editing the paper my boss wrote. My phone buzzes at twelve telling my to leave know for my appointment.

I pack up my things and walk out of the building. I walk down the side walk and I end up having to sprint to the doctors office so I could make it. I sprint down the side walk and get there just as they call out my name.

"Emma Swan." They say.

I walk to the doctors office and sit down and my doctor walks in.

"Hello Miss. Swan. How are you today?" She asks.

"Fine." I say quietly.

"Doesn't sound fine? I heard from you're son that Neal is back and that you didn't have a good night last night? Is that true?" She asks.

Just like Henry checking up on me. "That's right." I say looking down at my hands.

"Okay so you said you ran out of prescription medication?" She says trying to change the awkward conversation as she signs a paper.

"Correct." I say studying her hands.

"Okay I signed this saying you can get more anxiety and depression medication and do you need any medication for that finger of yours?" She asks me as she hands me the paper.

"I'm not sure, it's been sensitive but I just take any small pain medication and it goes away." I say taking the paper.

"Okay let me check it out." She says holding out her hand.

I put my hand in hers and she pokes at it and studys it.

"Looking good for only three months scince you major surgery. I think that will be all Miss. Swan. Have a nice day and tell Henry I say hi." She says and walks out quickly.

I walk out of the room and walk to the local prescription drug store and get my medications. I walk to the park and pick up my car. By this point it's almost three o'clock. I drive to Henry's school. Today is Friday so it's the weekend. I walk into the school and they call down Henry. Before he shows up an familiar face walks in.

He sits down next to me.

"Hello Emma." Says Killian.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that." I say anger showing in my voice.

"Sorry." He says looking down at my hands.

I'm fidgeting with my stub left of a finger.

"So Miss. Swan, I was wondering if you might want to come over for dinner tonight?" He asks me as Henry and Amily walk in.

"Yes we would love that." Answers Henry.

I sigh and stand up.

"Okay Swan see you at six." He says just as fast as I walk out.

We get into the car and I drive home. We walk in and Henry smiles at me.

"Mom... you didn't fight? Do you like him?" He asks me.

I sigh and role my eyes.

"Henry its Emma Swan your talking to, of course not." I say and walk upstairs. I get ready into a simple pair of black jeans and a white blouse and some black strapped high heels. I let my hair down and fix up my mascara.

I walk down the stairs holding tightly onto my phone.

"Hey mom looking good." He says.

He is wearing a button up shirt with some regular jeans and some Nike shoes.

"You too kid." I say and smile.

"You know Amily I moving tomorrow." Says Henry sadly.

"I'm sorry kid, did you have have a thing for her?" I'm ask him with a hug smirk.

"No she's just a really good friend and she always cheers me up." He says crossing his arms and glaring st me.

"Cheers you up? Why do you need cheering?" I ask as I put my phone in my jacket pocket.

"About you..." He says with a frown.

"Oh Henry." I say and pull him into my arms.

"Mom somethings scare me, I don't want to loose you.  I already don't have a dad or any other family." He says. I feal tears falling on my bare neck.

I pull away and brush his tears away.

"Don't worry kid I'm not going anywhere." I say and smile.

He smiles and we walk to the car. We drive to their house, Henry had to direct all the way there. We pull up to six fifteen. I get out of the car and Henry rings the door bell. I look down as someone opens the door.

"Swan, welcome to my house." Says Killian.

I look up and he smiles at me and sigh, I can't help but smile back. He turns around and I follow Henry inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.2K 40
Emma Swan (16) the most loved and most popular girl in school. Killian Jones (17) the boy no one ever sees. One day they meet and they fall in love...
29.8K 753 30
She has PTSD. He has epilepsy. He's on the football team and she's in choir. She's introverted and shy. He's extroverted and popular. He's determined...
36.4K 1.6K 40
Emma Swan and Killian Jones were high school sweethearts. The two people who everyone thought would spend the rest of their lives together. Thats wha...
58.2K 3.1K 23
Killian Jones has a speech impairment. Sometimes, he stutters when forming sentences, which makes kids believe he is retarded. His brother, Liam Jone...