Requiem (Psycho Harry) *COMPL...

Da BeyondHarry

Harry Edward Styles. Room 402 at Eastwood Mental Asylum. Known for turning his victims psychotic. To be handl... Altro

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26 : A/N
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39: FINAL A/N
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47 - FINAL
EPILOGUE TRAILER
EPILOGUE

Part 4

27.7K 683 1K
Da BeyondHarry

I awaited outside of Jane's therapy office, day dreaming.

I kept thinking of Gale's dreamy blues and the little smile he often made whenever I would glance over at him.

My thoughts were snapped away when I heard the door unlock.

"I'll look forward to talking further with you next time Harry."

Harry stepped out of the office with a creepy smirk on his face, the green forests in his eyes staring directly at me.

"Of course you will." He mumbled.

I could see the annoyance on Jane's face.

The therapy clearly didn't go to plan.

"So what are we doing now in the great asylum which you call Eastwood, Miss Wilder?" I bluntly sighed at his words.

"I told you not to call me that. And you've got common room time." I turned around to see Trish walking with Gale towards the common room.

"Trish!" I called out.

She turned around.

"Would you mind taking Harry to the common room? I'll be there in ten minutes." Gale's eyes wondered to Harry, looking him up and down.

"Don't leave me too long..." Harry muttered lowly.

"Yeah sure." I could hear the concealed excitement in her voice.

"Go on then." I gestured for him to walk towards them.

"Until we meet again, my sweet Juliet." He bowed, before his lips evilly tugged into the devils grin.

I swallowed the lump which had formed in my throat as he turned and headed.

Jane's office door slammed shut.

"Jane? Jane can I come in?" I quickly knocked on the door, eager to find out what had happened.

"If you must..." her voice dully replied.

I took no hesitation in opening the door.

She stalked back over to the chair, falling back in it with a sigh.

"I don't understand that one." She had worked here for over ten years. Even that had me surprised.

"What, why?" I eagerly shut the door behind me before sliding into the chair that Styles had previously sat in.

"He acts so normal! I don't understand, I'm trying to spark something but he seems to not have any trigger points." A frown had set upon my face.

"I'm not supposed to show you this..." Her eyes nervously looked over to the door. "Oh what the heck."

She turned her laptop down, pressing play.

Videos of Harry started to play, showing him in his previous asylum. He was on the floor in his cell, gripping his hair and screaming bloody murder. His muscular back fell flat on the ground, evil laughter and tears escaping him.

"And also check this out..." She changed the video to a word association interview he was having.

"Murder." The old man spoke to him across the table.

Harry was younger back then, his face seemingly more innocent and his curls bouncier.

"Revenge." He spat back.

"Psycho."

"Unique."

"Rape."

"Sex."

"Guilty."

"Innocent."

"Requiem."

There was a pause in Harry's response.

"Justice." He hissed back.

"And last one," the old man looked down to his papers.

"Emily."

A flash of emotion, one I couldn't quite figure out to be, broke out onto the psycho's face.

"Emily." The man repeated, pushing for an answer.

Harry leant forward on the table.

"Done." He snarled before pushing away and leaving the room.

Jane switched the video off.

"Who's Emily?" I asked, so intrigued in this man.

"The only person I can think of which would show any significance is Emily Hardy. The last woman to be raped and not murdered." She ran her fingers through her greying hair.

"Is she the one he turned psycho?" I bit my lip.

"Yes. He made the others crazy before he killed them, but turned this one psycho." Her eyes turned to the ceiling in thought.

"If I remember correctly, she hung herself in her cell the day before the court case. Well, they said she hung herself but there was a strong suspicion of murder. Anyway, that broke Harry and throughout the whole trial he was threatening to kill whoever did it. He had a chance of getting away innocent if that event wouldn't have happened." I merely blinked at her words.

"I didn't want to mention Emily to him during the therapy. I just asked the basic questions and he wouldn't co-operate. Which is not unusual, it's just the way he did it which is." My head turned to the door when there was a knock.

I swear to God, you couldn't get 5 minutes peace in here.

"Come in!" Jane called out.

The door slowly creaked open to reveal Trish.

I smiled. At least it wasn't Miss Harrison.

"Hey, can I borrow Hazel?" She asked, giving me the look of 'bitch come out and talk to me it's important'.

"Yeah. We were just about done anyway." Trish smiled her thanks as I was excused.

Jane shook her head at the computer, further looking through documents.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked quietly as I shut the door behind me.

"Jesus Christ, there's something going on between Gale and Harry." We began to walk towards the common room.

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Like a major stare off. Gale walked over to him and they started like snapping at each other, I couldn't make out what they were saying but they were having a good go at each other. Harry's just sat there now by himself. Looks like he's about to blow."

Shit.

Miss Harrison would surely fire me if she knew I wasn't attending him.

I picked my pace up a little.

I opened the door to the common room, examining my similar surroundings for the unfamiliar face.

My eyes found the soft head of curls.

Trish was right.

No one else was sat at his table and he was sat by himself, sizing up the room.

His eyes connected with mine, his head leaning back in subtle delight.

I sighed, walking over to Gale.

"Hey Hazy, what's up?" He smiled, making my heart flutter.

"Nothing much, you?" I asked, leaning back against the wall and looking at all the convicts.

"Same." I heard him take a deep breath from beside me. "Say, what are you doing tonight?"

What.

"I'm not doing anything, why?" I nervously tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Oh I'm just wondering." He smirked a little, leaning back against the wall like me.

"Tease." I muttered, barely above a whisper.

"Actually, would you fancy going out for a drink or something?"

My inner self was screaming.

"Yeah sure, sounds good." I could feel myself blushing.

"Cool." I looked up at him to see he was smiling down at me.

"Wilder!" My attention turned to where my name had came from.

Oh.

I psychically felt my face drop.

"I'll be back in a second." I clenched my hands together as I approached Harry.

"What?" I asked, wanting to get back to the extremely attractive man that had just asked me out for drinks tonight.

"I don't like him." His eyes looked behind me, a pathetic scoff falling from his lips.

"Who?" I turned around to see who he was looking at.

"Gale?" When I looked back at Harry, I could see the vein in his neck had grew more prominent in anger.

"Sit." Hesitantly, I obeyed, sitting across from him.

"He's not a good person. I don't like him." Harry mumbled quietly.

"And whys that?" My eyebrows furrowed together.

"You watch him and you'll see what I mean." His eyes bored into mine.

"You sure you're not just jealous?" I teased, crossing my arms.

After a few moments my eyes nervously looked down into the table when I saw he didn't take it well.

Silence.

When he didn't reply, I looked up into his forest green eyes. Something moved inside of them, something deeper than anger; betrayal.

"And why would I be jealous of a scummy fucker who fancies your average looking girl with such a pathetic job to keep captive unique human beings who also has no sense of personality and thinks she's a lot hotter than she actually is."

My mouth hung open at his anger.

"And is that why you tried to come onto me?" I crossed my arms to hide my stupid hurt.

"It's called knowledge sweetheart. I know what I'm doing, and it appears you do not." He smirked, the forest setting alight.

"See if I do this?" His warm hand latched onto my thigh again from beneath the table.

"You don't react quick enough. Which means you want me to pleasure you."

The words wouldn't form quick enough.

Instead, I pushed myself away from the table.

"Fuck you Harry." I seethed, hating seeing the joy on his face when I snapped.

"You're just a sad, pathetic psychopath." I turned and headed on my heel.

"Hazel?" Harry called out.

Still raging, I swiftly turned around to look back at him.

I was expecting an apology, or some vile words to come from him; but instead his hand that had just caressed my thigh held up his cell door keys.

I looked down to see they had been removed from my belt.

Sneaky little shit.

"You might be needing this." He threw them over to me, laughing whilst doing so.

"Oh darling, you have so much to learn."

^^

Thanks for the reads :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

117K 4.1K 22
A mental institution au where Harry Styles has intermittent explosive disorder and an obsession with dolls.
45K 1.9K 6
Harry Mel is a recently divorced psychiatrist, who has been working for twelve years at Scranton Mental Asylum. In his years, he'd never before had a...
5.9K 156 31
{AU Harry Styles Fanfiction} "What brings you to the freak show?" Harry Styles burnt the back of his throat with alcohol daily to block out the worl...
458K 25.1K 27
Eastmount Psychiatric Hospital Project Black Widow...