HOTTIES VS. NERDS

By IUmochi

Watch as fate leads these 8 students together. A literally full of fun and adventure book of bts and blackp... More

Meet the students:
Chapter 1: Where it all started
Chapter 2: Hazards of Camping
Chapter 3: Cupid playing around
BREAK: Hotties Vs. Nerds Soundtracks
Chapter 4: Mission Back again
Chapter 5: Conflicts pt.1
Chapter 6: Conflicts pt.2
Chapter 8: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 9 : The Confession
Chapter 10: Finale
Special Chapter

Chapter 7: Icebreaker

11.8K 432 341
By IUmochi

There was a practice room of Jisoo located at the ground floor gym of the resort hotel.

Lisa went inside and started dancing to the beat.

Even though she was a nerd for others, she has a passion and talent in dancing.

Music: Turn all the lights on

She kept dancing, with her smooth and flexible dance moves

"You're tiring yourself, why is that?" Someone said.

She stopped dancing and was shocked to see Jimin.

"Oh, Jimin oppa, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

Jimin placed down his gym bag.

"Turn the music on"

"What? Alright then."

Lisa turned on the music.

Now both danced with their cool dance moves and glided here and there with their alert foot moves.

5 minutes later.....

Lisa and Jimin sat down at the floor feeling exhausted and all sweaty.

Lisa opened her water bottle and drank, she then shared it with Jimin,

"Thanks" Jimin said and drank the water.

"But by the way, Why did you dance with me all of a sudden?" Lisa asked.

"Oh, it's the way I relieve my stress"

"What? We're actually the same, I also dance whenever I get stressed out"

"Are you kidding me? I didn't knew that a girl like you could pull of those crazy dance moves! Daebak" Jimin complimented Lisa.

"But, by the way, Jimin oppa, do you still want to continue the deal?"

"Deal?" Jimin asked and suddenly remembered something.

*flashback*

Jungkook angrily looked at Jimin with Lisa going to the bar, then he saw Rosé

At the bar.......

Lisa and Jimin sat across each other

"Did that punk Jungkook stopped you from seeing me?" Jimin asked.

"Well yes, I made out an excuse. Ummm..Jimin oppa, what are you planning to say to me?" Lisa asked

"Well..I didn't want to tell Jungkook about my true feelings for Rosé, I lied to him that I'm more appealed to you, he's always spilling out secrets so I can't trust him, and I've decided that I could only trust you Lisa."

"Wait hold on..are you saying that you have some sort of unrequited feelings for Rosé? And that you pretended to like me in front of him?"

"Yes..well, I just realized it."

"But, what did you like about Rosé?" Lisa asked curiously

"There's no reason at all, probably it's because she's different among other girls around, she wants to make me smile everyday, she's a type of person who could make you realize what you're missing"

"Well I could relate to that, I felt the same way the first time I met Rosé"

"So now, deal?"

"Wait, what's the deal?"

"You'd pretend that you have something with me."

"Well..let me think about it, but I have some sort of problem."

"What is it?"

"Rosé avoided me all of a sudden, and I don't know what's the reason"

"I hope you could talk it out with her. So let's start with our deal?"

"Deal"

*end of flashback*

"Oh, about that, YES! I WANT TO!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Why won't you tell her the truth?" Lisa asked.

"I'm scared" said Jimin.

"But she has a cru-" Lisa stopped when she remembered Rosé telling her to not tell anybody especially Jimin about her having a crush on him

"What were you suppose to say?"

"Oh, well...umm alright, let's continue the deal" Lisa changed what she said.

"Alright then"

The next day........

"Hey V! Wake up sleepyhead! Jin woked V up

"Ugh!!! I'm so sleepy!" V yawned as he was forced by Jin to wake up

V opened his eyes and scanned through the room.

"Where's Jungkook?" V asked

"Woah! You're the only one whom we have been waiting, the others are already downstairs." Jin folded his arms

"What?!! Wait what's gonna happen?"

"We're gonna have fun survival games you fool! And we're teammates."

"Alright, jus give me a sec" V stood up and changed his shirt "Let's go!"

At the beach side.........

The squad and Jin's childhood friends all gathered at a long table near the beach. V and Jin immediately went

"Yah! Where have you been?" Jungkook asked

"Aigoo! You sleepyhead!" Jimin added.

And there was a big podium and a stage.

Jisoo went up to the stage

"Hello everyone! Now that we've gathered here, and now V is here, let me repeat the main objectives of this program. And the corresponding groups" Jisoo said and laughed at V.

V got angry "Aishh!!"

"Our main objective is to team up 2 groups one group should consist of 2 boys and 2 girls, in every round it it should be Boys vs. Boys and Girls vs. Girls. As you can see there are 2 floating flat bamboos on the beach water, you should stand on each bamboo, and start pushing each other, the group with most members still not pushed towards the sea, wins."

Group A revealed:

Jimin

Jungkook

Lisa

Jennie

Min

J hope

Group B revealed:

Suga

Rosé

V

Jisoo

Jin

IU

The girls started the game first,

while the boys sat down at the long table and looked at them.

Round 1 start: Rosé vs. Lisa.

Both climbed on their respective bamboos careful not to lose balance, and then now the game began and they started pushing each other.

Careful not to fall, because if a person falls on the water the the other team gets the point.

Rosé placed too much effort and managed to push Lisa, Lisa fell on the water.

Jimin rushed to help Lisa.

The others looked at them with a they're weird look.

And Rosé frowned, Jungkook looked at her and also frowned.

"Nice one Rosé" Jisoo patted Rosé's back when she came back.

But nonetheless, Rosé was also happy that she was able to knock Lisa down, ha!

Round 2: IU vs. Jennie.

Winner: Jennie

Round 3:Jisoo Vs. Min.

"Hello, Ms.Stealer" Jisoo insulted Min

"Nobody's yours evil Queen!" Min shouted in anger.

"Ugh!!!" Jisoo placed more force to Min and Min did the same, Jisoo almost lose balance, she was almost falling until she really used all her strength and managed to let Min fall.

Splash!

"No!! This can't be!" Min shouted because she lose.

Now it was the boys turn, Jimin drank water first, he then looked at Rosé

Round 1: V vs. Jungkook.

V and Jungkook started pushing each other. V wouldn't give up and Jungkook wouldn't either.

Until Jungkook lost his balance.

Splash!

V went down to help him

V and Jungkook went back.

"Nice one V!" Jennie ran up to hug V.

V also hugged her while carrying her.

"Hey! Jeundeukie noona! Who's team are you in? Stop that P.D.A!" Jungkook scolded.

Round 2: Jin vs. J hope

J hope won

And finally....

Round 3: Suga Vs. Jimin

Suga looked at Jimin with a chill expression, but Jimin looked at him as if he was about to kill him.

Then the fight began and it was so thrilling.

How dare you steal Rosé! Jimin said on the back of his mind

Thoughts lingered on his head, until he lost his focus and slipped off and

Splash!

Suga went down to help him, but he angrily ignored him.

Rosé just looked at them with blank expression.

Jimin looked at Rosé but she didn't looked back, he thought he would be able to show Rosé his strength, but she was his actually his weakness.

"Alright! Our team wins!!" Jisoo said.

Then Team B rejoiced. "Whoooo!!"

Breakfast time......

The friends were enjoying their food.

J hope, Suga, Lisa, and Jin were busy munching beef.

While Jimin,IU and Jungkook sipped soup.

V was, well spoonfed by Jennie. "Oh, V how can you be so cute?" Jennie giggled and pinched V's cheeks.

"I am?" V asked then he also spoonfed Jennie.

Jisoo raised her eyebrows at them.

While Rosé and Min were slowly devouring the beef steak

"Yah, Rosé, let's meet each other here tonight okay?" Suga winked.

"Oh, yeah sure" Rosé smiled.

Jimin got triggered. He really wanted so badly to punch Suga on his face.

"You two have a thing for each other?" Jisoo asked.

"I actually wanted to ask her out" Suga said

Rosé was shocked at this.

"Woah! You're really daebak Suga!" J hope said and smiled.

Jimin then suddenly felt choked, he coughed involuntarily

"Jimin ah, Are you alright?" Jisoo asked.

"Water, let's give him one" Jin said he then fetched a glass of water for Jimin

"Thanks" Jimin said as he drank.

After breakfast....

Rosé just came out from her room when she saw Lisa. She then again ignored her and continued walking

"Rosé unnie! You did a good job awhile ago!" Lisa said but still no response from Lisa.

"Rosé unnie" Lisa finally held Rosé arm with pleading voice.

"You knew it from the very start, why did you still managed to go with Jimin?" Rosé finally said.

"Rose unnie"

"You knew how much I liked him" Rosé said with tears on her eyes.

"Look,let me explain..I-"

"I don't want to hear any of your lame reasons, but fine I forgive you, but please give me some space" said Rosé

She then left Lisa, and Lisa cried.

Jungkook and IU happened to pass by.

Jungkook just sadly looked at her crying and ignored her, IU also had no other choice, as if she cared about Lisa.

Later that night......

"Where are our friends?" Jisoo asked as she peeped down the balcony, just then Jin backhugged her.

"You don't have to look for them, I'm here" Jin said.

"Look, isn't it weird, the principal's plan about us reconciling is really effective. We really became good friends and much more better we found love with each other"

"What is weird about it?" Jin asked and backhugged Jisoo more tightly. "Forget the past"

Jisoo then smiled

On the other hand at the bar.....

"Cheeerssss!" Jennie and V exclaimed as they raised each other's glasses.

"You knowww whattr? Ouer friends are getting boringgg, thehy don't talk and are always sadd" Jennie said

Now both Jennie and V kept taking shots of Soju.

"You know what? I think we're really drunk" V said "It's enough"

Jennie drank more Soju than V, so V still had a little piece of consciousness left.

Just then Jennie vomitted not just to herself but also to V.

"Argh! Aishh!!" V shouted feeling annoyed

He then piggybacked Jennie.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦🎳🎳🎳🎳♦♦♦♦♦♦♦🎳🎳🎳🎳🎳♦♦♦♦♦
End of Chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 168 32
WARNING. A LOT OF MISTAKES! BTS And Blackpink Are Good Friends,Until One Day where everything changes. Where Drama Comes In. Old Memories Come Back...
62.6K 1.6K 84
The four of them have the looks of angels, the figure of the devil, and they are the mysterious bosses of Night X Club. Because they love playing, t...
61.6K 2.5K 12
Rosé and Jisoo's life were surrounded with relationships. Rosé has a boyfriend named Jin, while Jisoo was betrothed to Jimin who she doesn't really l...
298K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...