Dirty Little Secret

By Justwriters

After years of friendship, Lani and Owen are pushed to the limits when life throws almost everything in their... More

Dirty Little Secret
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter twenty-Two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter twenty-Eight
Chapter twenty-Nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter thirty-Three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty

chapter forty-nine

5K 47 0
By Justwriters

Fifty minutes later I was sitting in front of my desk, frowning. Did I look okay to go out with him? Was I trying too little? Or too much?

I feel someone’s arms around me. "You look amazing Lani-bear." He whispers.

I jumped and looked up at Owen. "Thanks," I murmured, blushing.

He kisses my cheek. "You really do look amazing," he murmured, running his lips along my jaw.

"Thanks." I blush more.

"You tell your mum?" He asked, meeting my gaze in the mirror.

"Yes." I smile. 

"How did she take it?" He grinned and kissed my neck.

"She's really happy but not as happy as me."

"Or me," he whispered against my neck.

"True." I kiss him.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, trailing his hand down my spine. "Or we could stay here for a little while longer."

"I'm ready." I tell him. He helped me up and smiled. We headed downstairs and I called out to my mum that we were going. She tells us to have fun and we head out to his car. He turned on the radio and we both silently hummed along to the music. After a few minutes he takes my hand in his.

I bit my lip to hide my smile. "Where are we going?" I asked him, leaning against the door to look at him.

"You'll see Lani-bear." He grins.

I moved my thumb in circles on his hand. "But I don't like surprises."

"You'll love this one."

"If you say so," I smiled and looked out the window, not able to recognize anything.

After awhile we drive up to a restaurant that is near the beach.

"We're eating here?" I asked, leaning forward to look up at the building.

"Yeah.." He frowned. "Don't you like it?"

"Owen, I love it."

He bit his lip and smiled. "I'm glad you do." He gets out and comes around my side to help me out. I smile in thanks and waddled into the restaurant. Owen smiles keeping me close the entire time.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" A young man asked, appearing in front of us, a smile on his face.

"I have a reservation for two under Jennings." Owen says.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jennings soon," I murmured to Owen, smiling to myself. He grins and wraps an arm around my waist.

"This way," the man said, leading us to a table. We follow him and Owen pulls out my chair for me.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"I'm Adam, I'll be your server," the young man said, smiling at us. "If you'd like to order some drinks, I'll bring them right over."

"I'll just have a water." I say.

"And I'll have a sprite." Owen says smiling.

Adam nodded and walked away. "Thank you for bringing me here," I said quietly, looking up at Owen.

"Of course Lani-bear." he smiles. "You alright?"

"Of course." I took his hand in mine, his thumb ran over the engagement ring and smiled.

"If you're sure."

"I am." I give him a soft smile. He returned it and lifted his hand to pull my chin towards him. He kisses me softly and grins. I bit my lip and sat back, a blush covering my cheeks as Adam appeared at our table, drinks in hand.

"Is there anything that I can get you right now?" he asks.

"We haven't decided yet," I told him, smiling.

"I'll give you some more time then." He walked away, leaving me and Owen looking at each other again.

"We should look at the menus." He nodded and lowered his gaze, a smile tugging on his face. I pick up the menu and look at it. "What are you going to get?" He asked, putting his menu to the side.

"Not sure, what about you?"

He shrugged. "The pasta, maybe." I nod and look at my menu some more.

Adam appeared again. "Ready to order?" He asked, smiling. Owen looks over at me. I shrugged and smiled at Adam, who was tapping the tip of his pen against his pad.

"I'll just have the grilled chicken salad, without onions." I say.

He nodded and looked at Owen. "And for you?"

"I'll have the pasta."

Adam smiled. "It will be with you shortly."

"Thank you," I said, smiling. He grins and walks away. Owen raised his eyebrow and smiled at me when I looked over at him. "What?" I asked. "What?" I ask again when she doesn’t say anything.

He shrugged. "Nothing."

"Okay..." He gave me a small smile and ran his hand through his hair. I take his free hand in mine. "What’s on your mind?"

"This," he said, running his thumb over the ring. "Everything, really."

I smile. "Everything is going to be great Owen. you dont have to worry."

He nibbled his bottom lip and nodded. "I want everything to be perfect."

"It will be." I tell him. I leant across the table as best as I could and kissed him. He smiles against my lips and pulls back.

"Here's your food," Adam said, putting the food down in front of us and smiling, meeting my gaze.

"Thanks." I give a small smile.

"Anything else I can get you?" He asked. I heard Owen snort but quickly covered it with his hand, I shoot him a confused look and shook my head at Adam.

He nods and walks away. "Owen what is wrong?"

"Nothing, sorry." He uncovered his mouth and I saw a smile.

"What was funny?"

"Nothing." he laughs a little.

"Owen tell me." He shook his head. "If you don't tell me, I'll leave," I threatened.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you."

"Go ahead then." I say. I raised my eyebrow expectantly. "Well?" I pressed.

"The waiter."

"What about him?" He leant forward, as if he was going to tell me a big secret. I sighed and mimicked his movements, waiting for him to continue. "Just tell me."

He kissed the tip of my nose and grinned. "Nothing. It was just the way the waiter was acting."

I laugh quietly. "Very cute Owen." He shot me a smile and looked down. I start eating and take a sip of my water.

"Is everything okay here?" Adam asked, appearing a little over ten minutes later, the smile still on his face.

"Yeah, fine thanks." Owen says smiling at me.

I raised my eyebrows, a confused smile making it's way onto my face. "What?" I mouthed to him but he just flicked his eyes to Adam and back again.

"He's flirting." Owen mouths.

I blinked and frowned. "No he isn't," I mouthed back, shooting a look at Adam, who was talking to another waitress that walked pass our table.

"He was." He mouths back.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "Was not!"

"Is everything okay?" Adam asked, noticing me mouthing at Owen.

"Yes, everything is fine." He nodded and walked away, shooting a glance at us every so often. Owen takes my hand in his. I looked over at him. "He really wasn't," I told him.

"It seemed like it Lani-bear."

I rolled my eyes and grinned. "Jealous?" I winked and squeezed his hand.

"Maybe." He mumbles.

Leaning across the table, I cooed and pinched his cheeks. "Adorable."

He blushes. "Lani-bear."

"Yes?" I grinned.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smile. He chuckled and stroked my cheek. I smile.

I looked down at my plate. "Let me know when you're done and we can go somewhere else," he said, biting his lip. I nod and continue eating.

"Where are we going next?" I asked after I finished my last bite of food. He smiles and doesn't say anything. I sighed. "Marriage life is going to be hard," I joked.

He laughs. "Cute."

"I try." I flicked a piece of ice from my drink at him.

"Hey!" He chuckles. "Ready?" I smile and nod. He called Adam over. "We'd like to pay." He nodded and gave us our bill. "Thanks, it was great."

"Glad you enjoyed our services," Adam said, looking at me from the corner of his eye. Okay...maybe Owen was right. "I hope to see you again," he said as we got up to leave. I give a small smile.

Owen snorted and nodded his goodbye. "We will." Owen helps me up and wraps his arm around my waist.

We walked out to his car. "Where are we going now?" I asked him once we were inside and pulling out the parking lot.

"You'll see Lani-bear." I sighed and pouted when he looked at me. "Patient," he murmured, kissing the corner of my mouth when he pulled to a stop at the traffic lights.

"That's not a real kiss." I say to him like he usually does to me.

He shot me a grin and pulled over to the side of the road. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "Is this better?" He asked, pulling my chin towards him and kissing me.

I smile happily. "Much better."

He chuckled and kissed me again. "Okay, okay. Stop kissing me," he winked and sat back. "Or we'll never get there." I bite my lip and let him drive. A smile spread across his face as we pulled to a stop.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I ask.

"Just memories," he told me softly. "Come on." He got out the car and came round to my side to help me out. Once I'm out of the car, I know exactly where we are. He bit his lip and looked out at the sea. I put my hand on my belly and take his hand in mine.

We walked down to the sea and sat down - which took me a while. Owen kissed my cheek and smiled to himself. I rub my belly - something that I have been doing a lot lately. Owen, noticing what I was doing, put his hand on mine and kissed me. "How long ago was it we were here? That evening.." He said, a smile on his lips.

I smile and lean into him. "Its weird to think that our baby girl was made here..."

He chuckled and laid me down. "We can recreate it if you want?" He winked and kissed my jaw. I blush, a lot and bite my lip thinking about it. He slowly raised his eyebrow while trailing his finger down my stomach. I shiver at bit at his touch. It was obvious he noticed since he done it again, and again. "Thought about it?" He asked quietly, leaning down so he was hovering over me.

I nod. "Yes I have."

"And what's your decision?" He murmured, moving his lips so they were just above mine. I bite my lip and kiss him, giving him my answer. I felt him grin. "Good answer," he mumbled against my lips, trailing his finger down my side to my waist. I felt myself grin and tug my fingers through his hair. He pulls off his jeans and then my dress and bra. I took a deep breath and kissed him, pulling his boxers down. He grins and pulls my panties off.

He met my gaze and stroked my cheek. "I love you, Lani-bear."

"I love you, too, Owen," I whispered back. He makes love to me for the second time on this beach.

When the sky was almost pitch black, Owen said it was time to leave, much to my protest.

He helps me up and its not easy for me. "When we get back I have to take a shower." I tell him.

He grinned down at me. "Maybe I can join you?"

"Sure." I smile. "You know, its almost the same as that very night."

He bit his lip and blinked. "Oh, yeah. Wow." I stopped in front of him and tiptoed to kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me against him.

"Come on," I gave him a teasing grin. "Let's go home." He chuckles and we head to his car where he helps me get in. He smiled at me then started the car, I returned it and looked out the window, watching the streets whiz by. I yawn and close my eyes, leaning my head against the window.

The car pulled to a stop but I didn't open my eyes. Owen stroked my cheek before I felt his car door open then close. "Up you go," he whispered when he came round to my side and picked me up. I automatically wrap my arms around his neck.

He kissed my forehead and opened the front door. He walked us up the stairs and laid me down on the bed. "I'll just get you some clothes," he said softly when I tried to pull him down with me.

"I want to take a shower." I murmur. I cant sleep with sand on my body, I just cant.

"What do you want me to do, drop you under the shower and wash you?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"You can if you want." I giggle.

I felt his smile against my neck before picking me up. "Come on then, bath time." I grin and hold onto him. He took my clothes off and put me under the shower. "Warm enough?" He asked, running his finger along my stomach.

"Yeah." I tell him. I closed my eyes and smiled. He washes my hair and body for me. He kissed me once he's done, making me move with him when he sat back so I could carry on kissing him. I smile against his lips, pulling him closer. I cant help but think about that night and how is almost exactly the same. Only last time, I was still with Elliott.

"I'm getting wet," he murmured, looking up at the shower. "What's wrong?" He asked when he caught my gaze.

"Nothing's wrong." I tell him as he grabs a towel and wraps it around me. "Thanks,"

He smiled and led me back into my bedroom. He raised his eyebrow when I sat down on my bed and didn't bother getting clothes out. "Planning on sleeping in that towel?” He joked.

"No!"

"Okay," he smirked and stepped towards me.

"Can you get me the clothes please?"

"This first," he murmured, pushing me back and kissing me. I start to think. Jake pulled Elliott away and they never came back. He blinked and pulled away from me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, really."

He frowned and stood up. "I'll just get your clothes then."

I sigh. "Owen, I was just thinking about Jake and Elliott. I want them to know."

I saw him nod. "We'll tell them then," he said, but I could tell he wasn't too happy I was thinking of the boys while he was right next to me. I pull him close to me after he gives me my clothes. He met my gaze and gave me a small smile. I kiss him softly. He kissed me back before sitting up. "You better get dressed before you get cold." I nod and pull my clothes on. We both lay side by side, staring up at my ceiling, our hands clasped together. I move onto my side, unable to stay laying on my back.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, not looking away from the ceiling.

"Yeah, I just cant stay on my back for too long." I tell him. He nodded and rolled onto his side so he was looking at me. I move closer to him and close my eyes. He kissed my forehead gently, a barely there kiss. I feel him shift and then my head is on his chest and I'm asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 89 41
Seven can tell a story
219K 3.8K 64
During the batttle of Infantino Street, instead of Savitar killing Iris , Barry does the unthinkable and saves Iris' life but at what cost?
60.7K 1.7K 27
Rosa Giovenesi is still not over her mother's passing nearly two years ago. The both of them suffering at the hands of her father, Rosa finally decid...
157K 4.5K 27
==WARNING== I wrote this a couple of years ago and it isn't well written. I am hoping to rewrite this but for now this will be up. Before you read th...