Escaping Rejection

By QueenDarkHope

He had strength, she had powers she didn't know she had. He hated her after what her parents did to his fami... More

Prologue
Preface
1 . Candies and Alphas
2 . Mates and heartbreaks
3 . Regrets and reminiscences (Zayden's POV)
4 . Lies or untold truths?
5. Time travels and heart to hearts.
6 . Almost kisses and spaces.
7 . Feelings and histories. (Zayden's POV)
8 . Reunions and Runaways.
9 . Siblings and Castles.
10 . Big bangs and Baits. (Both POV)
11 . Betrayals and Sacrifices.
12 . Psychos and Murderers.
13 . Arrows and Guilts. (Zayden's POV)
14 . Strength and Apologies (3rd Person POV)
15 . Revelations and Reality Shows.
16 . Despises and Captures.
17 . Captors and Captivators.
18 . Stripper poles and Cat fights. (Zayden's POV)
19 . Shades and Green.
20 . Lost Princesses and friends. (Zayden's POV)
21 . Air Vents and Takeovers.
22 . Fools in love or lust?
23 . Mothers and Stupid mates.
24 . Stenches and Growls. (Zayden's POV)
25. Pretend mothers and bad fathers
26 . Spirits and Peer Pressure.
27 . Drool and Ice Princesses.
Bonus Chapter : Third Person POV ( 5K SPECIAL)
28 . Awkwardness and Lost Wolves.
29 . In-laws and Stolen Kisses
30 . Stink eyes and Wolfy Confessions.
31 . Good news and Bad News
32 . Commands and Family fights.
33 . Cockblockers and New connections
34 . Delusions and Brands. (3rd Person POV)
*2018*
35 . Flashes and New faces.
36 . More stolen kisses and siblings
37 . Glass and Flames
38. More Relatives and Problems
39. Words and Whispers
40. Deities and Saviours
41. Trust and War
42. Love and loneliness.
43. More secrets and stones
44 . Pieces and negotiations
45 . Zombies and fires
46 . Vision and Change
47. Dungeons and Promises (Zayden's POV)
48. Trainings and selflessness.
49 . Actresses and Goddesses
50 . Meetings and goodbyes
Epilogue

IMPORTANT RAMBLE.

5.9K 133 17
By QueenDarkHope

Hey peeps.

If any of you are still reading this book, I seriously love you. I'll even tell each one of you that if you comment here. That's how shocked I'll be that you still stuck with this book even after I have abandoned it for so long.

The past few months haven't been the best. The past year hasn't been the best. And this book was he only thing I looked forward to. I had lost hope in everything else and left the things I loved, one by one. Writing was the only thing keeping me grounded. Apart from the usual writers block, I always wrote away my feelings but lately, I've been unable to do that. And it's really frustrating cause I have this itch to write. To write at least a few words. But everytime I try to, I end up blank and sometimes, unsatisfied with what I've written.

This is the longest I've gone without updating and I'm feeling horrible about it because this book is like my baby. And right now, I'm not caring for it enough.

Today, I finally wrote something which I was proud of, after weeks and baskets of crumpled paper. And I'll be trying my best to get back on schedule and finish this book by July/August after which I'm starting my new book which is now on hold.

Now that that's out of the way, I'll be updating the next chapter before Tuesday.

For all of you who have voted, commented, or even just clicked on my story, I just want to give you a huge virtual hug and a big thank you. Even for the future readers. Thank you for believing in me and my story. It really means a lot to me.

I adore you all.

Until next chapter. Adios.
       -K❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.2K 44
Well doesn't everyone want to meet their soulmate, that one person who is made just for them... Crystal has always believed in the term 'soulmates'...
133K 529 4
*WARNING!!!!!! EXCERPT ONLY!!! Full version available only on Dreame and Amazon.* "Soon, Ellie." He takes a whiff from my neck before whispering se...
148K 4.5K 42
I could feel its presence from behind me. I tried walking faster, but I could feel it slowly pacing near me. I turned around, expecting a dark, hide...
314K 12.7K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...