My Uncle My Mate (BoyxBoy)

By xMaxLorenz

Troy had a special gift, but no one knew it yet. All that was on his mind was his up coming 18th birthday and... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

2K 67 5
By xMaxLorenz

Troy's POV

It has been a few days since the amazing date with Justin, and almost christening my dad's car not that I doubt they hadn't already done that. Nor did I want to think about it.

Though the weekend was upon us, making Baker's party extravagansa tonight.

He thinks he'll get trampolenes and Build-a-Bear. But we had something completely different planned. I would take Baker out to distract him. Austin arranged a kidnapping for him and to make it more authentic I would also have to be kidnapped, but he asked for the lecrosse team to do it and since Baker went no where near their fields for some odd hate for lecrosse, he wouldn't recognize the scents, we hoped.

Which then we will arrive at the real party. Where there will be alcohol, not that we can even get drunk, a lot of fairy lights and a big bond fire. Everyone will be there, but it's arranged that after 11pm all the moms and dads and their kids leave the party to leave the young ones to really party.

I was really hoping Baker would like it, everyone in the pack loved Baker and we wanted him to see that. He was just one of those you just couldn't hate. I don't think even the doochebag Beta I'll have to work alongside in a couple of years, or his pals hated Baker.

They weren't really invited but would probably still show up since it wasn't far from the pack itself. Serena was definately not invited but I highly doubt she wouldn't show up just to annoy me.

I got up early Friday morning and did the final arrangements with Austin who went to gather the team and prepare the capture when we finished discussing the details. I talked to Baker's younger older sister, Drew, to confirm decorations and her team of decorators.

My mom and Baker's mom along with a few others were preparing the foods and Cake. And my uncles Sam, Tyler and Zeke were in charge of getting the alcohol and bondfire ready with their small team.

They had the whole day to plan and decorate but I needed to distract Baker for the entire day and Justin said he had an idea but that it would be a challenge as well as take up a lot of time. But assured me it would pass in a blur.

Babysitting.

I didn't really like that idea. I knew little about child care, I stayed really far away from taking care of my siblings. And diaper changing, no ways. But this was for the greater good so I agreed, hesitantly.

Now I had to drag Baker out of the house and convince him to spend the day babysitting a 3 year old and an 18 week old and get him to the Mall in time to get kidnapped.

Sighing I took a last look at Justin who gave me a thumbs up making me whine and continue forth. Waltzing into the Clive residence like I owned the place as I usually did and went to Baker's room, waking him the old fashioned way.

Screaming and jumping on him making him scream and fall to the floor before he realised I was just being a dick. He cursed my very existence as I only grinned shoo-ing him to go shower. His birthday wasn't until midnight tonight but that was when the chances he'll find his mate starts. It may take weeks, months, even years before he meets his mate or he could sniff them out tonight.

The mate thing was always the tricky part. I practically dressed Baker before dragging him down to make him drive us in his run down jeep he and his dad fixed up together.

"Where is everyone? There's usually a lot more people around" he mumbled frowning as he drove us out of the pack territory.

"Beats me, it's friday and a public holiday they probably all have plans or decided it's a good day to sleep in" I shifted turning on the radio.

Baker raised a brow over at me as he manuvered his way expertly down to the main road "yeah, where are we going exactly?"

"Oh, your aunt Nicci. She asked we babysit for a little bit. Justin was the first choice but he asked me saying he had an enforcers meet to get to and it would take the entire day. Besides it's only for a little while, what could possibly go wrong?" I was actually a little nervous. I really only knew how to hold a baby. And only my brother's, who I mostly hung upside down. Don't get me wrong I loved Gabe and Felix, I would kill for them, but they were still my obnoxious little brothers, barely teenagers.

Baker grinned happily in his seat "yay. I haven't seen my cousins in weeks. Bailey is probably so big by now not to mention Hailey" I raised a brow humming, this would be easier than I thought to distract him for a while.

"Well, you enjoy it all you want. I have zero experience with babies" I sat back in my seat watching the scenery pass by.

"How? You have two younger brothers. And were much older than me when the first one came. Old enough to take care of them. God I was three when I held Drew for the first time and four when I changed my first diaper"

I only shrugged and made a face "I really wanted nothing to do with my brothers. I would much rather go out to play with Justin or torment you"

"Terrible big brother. You probably have a zero on the sibling bonding scale"

"And you have a 10?"

"Psh. I wouldn't say 10, but close enough to be. My sisters can actually stand me and tell me stuff"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. I should have helped my mom and dad out a bit more with my brothers but I had better things to do than change poop diapers. And that was playing with my friends.

We pulled in front of the house and got out, the front door opening before we even reached it. Loud whining coming from inside making me faulter but Baker pushed me inside closing the door behind us.

"Baker! Thank god. Please take Bailey to get dressed so that Jessie can go shower" I heard Nicci call from the kitchen and Baker immediately went into the livingroom where the little girl sat refusing Jessie to leave her drawings.

"Bailey bear. You sound fussy today" the young girl that looked exactly like Jessie shot up squealling and rushing over to Baker who picked her up. She looked nothing like the Clive's signature blonde hair blue eyes. If Jessie wasn't next to her you'd believe she was adopted. Her hair was a dark choclatey brown, cut to her shoulders and always looking styled in loose waves that framed her face beautifully. Her eyes a bright golden brown that was actually rather breathtaking and could have anyone staring. Still dressed in her PJs of Barbie pink.

"Unc Cookies!" She yelled making me flinch and rub my ear but Baker looked unfazed as he tickled her and held her close laughing at her cute squeals that only gave me a headache.

I greeted Jessie as she walked past and up the stairs, giving me a wink as she went. I smiled and walked past Baker to the kitchen where Nicci stood feeding Hailey "hey. Justin said to call him once you leave"

She looked over and smiled at me before gesturing to take Hailey. I hesitated before sighing and holding my arms out letting her set her practically new born child in my arms "will do. Thanks again for agreeing to this. I need a while alone with my mate before I loose my mind"

She chuckled making me smile and look down at the baby who suckled on the bottle while her eyes gazing up at me before her voice was gurgling past the bottle, her hand reaching up to my face "well hello to you too"

"She's probably wondering who you are since she hasn't met you yet and you look a little like Justin"

I smiled and shifted to take her hand with my finger which she gripped with baby strength. She was a Clive all right. Her silver blonde hair was barely visible against her head and her big sky blue eyes was absorbing everything with curiosity.

"It's the first day in 18 months that she's actually peaceful, I think it was Justin's visit. Since yesterday she's been rather calm, but I can't say the same for Bailey. Extra hyper actually"

I chuckled as Nicci sighed tiredly but I could see it in her eyes that she wouldn't have it any other way. She left me to it and went to join Jessie getting ready.

After Hailey finished her bottle I set it aside and moved to the livingroom grabbing those baby cloth burp thingys, throwing it on my shoulder so that I could shift her against it attempting my first burping. I only know what I'm doing from observing my parents and how other mothers did it.

I heard her burp but I kept her against my shoulder and gently swayed with her until Baker came back with Bailey behind him dressed in a pretty green summer dress and a white band around her head keeping her hair back with a cute bow on it. Her hair a little more tamed now but still flowing down to her shoulders. She leaned down to adjust her green pumps rather cutely before bouncing back to her drawings humming to herself.

Clearly lost in her own world "believe it or not. Dealing with Hailey will be much easier than the 'innocent' little demon over there"

I smirked over at Baker and shifted the baby girl back into my arms before Baker attacked her with silly faces making her laugh adorably and squeal, but hers was much more bareable.

Not long after settling onto the couch with a few chew toys and plushies playing with Hailey did Jessie and Nicci come down stairs both looking like neither of them had any kids.

Jessie had her usually unruly hair straightened down her back, the only make up around her eyes and a bit of gloss on her lips. Wearing a leather jacket over a black band t-shirt that hugger her nicely along with skinny jeans and a pair of knee high leather boots with no heels, since she was already so tall.

Next to her Nicci had her blonde hair curled, seeming much shorter than Jessie's straightened hair when in fact it was the opposite, her face radiant with soft make up and lipstick. Wearing a fluffy cream jacket that only reacher under her breasts, over a flowing blue top and a pair of darker blue skinny jeans. A pair of heeled boots that matched the jacket finishing the attire, but she still didn't quite reach Jessie's height.

"Alright, you have our numbers and I hope you know the emergency numbers, but knowing you boys I wrote them on the fridge. If you can't get a hold of us call Vicky or Justin, but it won't be likely. I will call to check up later. Call for take out but there is pre prepared bottles in the fridge for Hailey, just pre heat don't over heat. Don't give Bailey any treats, she tends to get sick from it" Nicci rambled off before Jessie smirked and took her hand making her sigh.

"Just don't get them killed, or I will kill you boys" was all Jessie needed to say to make us gulp. Though she said it smiling, we knew she would be able to kill us in an instant, considering she was a snow wolf and was the only survivor of her pack to make it to the states, and she beat the living shit out of a guy twice her size once. That I know of and witnessed.

Scary shit seeing a 6' woman dressed entirely in leather snap a man's neck twice her size and a few inches taller, the man wasn't dead but I think he wished he was whenever Jessie passed by him.

So best not to piss her off. Baker shooed them away before we got comfortable. Watching Hailey and Bailey play together on the floor was actually really adorable.

You could clearly see Bailey loved her baby sister. Giving her attention and trying to teach her to talk even if she herself still had difficulty.

After an hour we called for pizza and set Hailey and Bailey down for a nap. We turned the tv on, keeping the volume low, as they slept. I took a glance at my phone and smiled at the text from Justin asking me what was up.

Baker had leaned over and grinned reading the message "thought lover boy had a meeting"

I shrugged typing a reply to Justin as I spoke to Baker "it could be over now or a break or something. I don't know what happens at these things. Not yet anyway"

He hummed before laying down raising his legs onto my lap "well we'll probably be holed up here until well past noon though. So you're gonna have to wait a while to see him"

"Yeah. Unfortunately" I grinned and felt my cheeks flush as Justin ignored my question and told me he misses me making me bite into my bottom lip.

My heart skipped a beat and Baker looked up only to snicker as I typed away. Drumming my fingers on his leg over my lap waiting impatiently for a reply.

Hours passed and the clock showed it was almost five pm before Nicci and Jessie got back home. They looked refreshed and ready to be parents of two girls again.

As soon as we grabbed our discarded shoes and jackets we made our way back to the jeep. As Baker pulled into the road I hummed before snapping my fingers as if I had remembered something important "let's go to the mall, I need to buy me a few new sets of jeans and t-shirts. Wolfe made me destroy almost half of all my decent stuff"

"Which only made him angrier, making Miller sport a solid black eye for a week" Baker smirked turning to go towards the mall as I snorted at the memory "surprised you're only now decided to go, it happened a while ago"

Ha, little did he know I stuck my mother with the duty of clothing me and that I sat with a trick up my sleeve "yeah, I noticed that I was missing my favorite band t-shirts and asked my mom for a few hundred for new ones this morning"

He hummed totally buying it, as we pulled into the parking lot. I didn't know when they decided to jump us, before going in or coming out or did Austin have a smart idea and would nab us at Hot Topic. But that thought had me preoccupied and actually give a loud yelp as I was bagged and dragged just as we stepped away from the jeep.

I let them take me smirking but didn't stay silent, I had to act the part or I would just make Baker suspicious. And by the sounds of it, Baker was actually yelling out and trying to break free giving the guys trouble.

Hopefully a team of lecrosse players could handle one werewolf on the brink of maturity. Otherwise, though I definately don't encourage kidnapping, I would lose my respect for the team too.

I just wanted to make is special. It's his 18th. It needs to be unforgettable.

And if it means a kidnapping experience, so be it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 13 23
a young werewolf finds his mate and has the perfect life until tragedy strikes and his mate is gunned down and dies in his arms. but all hope is not...
2M 84.3K 31
Troye has a perfectly normal life, thank you very much. He attends high school almost regularly, and sees no qualms having a steady relationship with...
263K 8.4K 41
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
13.2K 572 26
Boy xBoy Eden Spark 18 Senior year and it's all changed, summer was deadly. He just wants to get through the final year and leave. Raven has just tur...