Endless Love ੈ♡˳ MikaYuu

By koirisan

A story; in which Yuichiro Amane moves into the mansion that is owned by Krul Tepes together with her six mys... More

𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

3K 168 141
By koirisan

Third Person

Three weeks later. Yu line up underground with the other people in a strigoi's territory and have their identities checked before getting their blood drawn, Yuichiro tucked his hand in his pocket as he faced the vampire who was checking the list of their names. The vampire raised his eyebrows and looked at him, the black velvet haired boy cleared his throat.

"Amane Yuichiro." The ravenette said, the vampire nodded. Yuichiro turned his feet and walked to the place where he's getting his blood drawn, the sharp pointed injection was being pierced in him everyday. After that, he sitted alone at the stairs. He drinks the foul-tasting juice provided to help him recover from losing blood, he threw the bottle after he drank it.

Yuichiro saw a pair of young children were drawing things on the ground with a chalk, he smiled at himself but he immediately noticed a two vampires with a hooded vampires walked up. His eyes widened, he cupped his mouth. The first strigoi stepped on one child's hand while the other kicked the second out of the way. Yu glared at the vampires, he must control himself to survive at this kind of place.

The leader of strigoi, Saito arrived at that point. Yuichiro looked away because he doesn't want him to notice him, Yu stood up and was about to walk away but he was interrupted when he felt a strong hand grabbed his shoulder. Yuichiro faced him, it was Saito and he's with Lucal.

"Hello, Yu-kun, what are you doing?" Saito said in kind by stroking his cheek, Yu tried to take his face away.

"When did you learn to kindap kids and took them in this kind of place? I thought you can't be satisfied by sucking blood from the flesh itself?" Yuichiro formed his palms into fists.

"The blood from other children here? Nope, still hungry. They're really not satisfying, those bloods are only for our appetizer and extras. We still hunt for the real foods." He showed his sharp fangs to Yuichiro and laughed with Lucal. "Oh, Yu-kun. Are you mad about this? Did you want me to make our deal off?" He asked while grinning, the ravenette clenched his jaw.

"No." He looked away.

"Don't be silly to yourself, Yu-kun. Your blood is different, it can satisfy us even if we don't suck your blood from your lovely skin but it can make even more interesting if I'm allowed to sink in my fangs there." He smirked at Yu while he's licking his lips as he stared at Yu's neck. "That's why you're my favorite."

"We made a deal not to bite me." Yuichiro snapped.

"But why? Don't you want to become one of us? Don't you want to feel that power? Just one bite, Yu-kun, and boom! You're a strigoi!" Saito said.

"I made a deal with you just to provide you with my blood and not to become one of you. Why's that you keep convincing me to be a strigoi, to be a vampire?" Yuichiro spat.

"Because you have a potential and I don't want you to waste that potential, you're brave to sacrifice yourself because of Mikaela. Not to mention, your blood is so divine. You can make a strong strigoi to work with me, don't you want to live an everlasting life?" Saito asked, the smirk was playing on his lips. He continued all along when Yu didn't respond. "If you became a strigoi, your guts, emotion and thoughts about everything will be changed of course."

"No, the deal is a deal." Yuichiro quickly replied, the smirk on Saito's lips faded.

"So be it, be a livestock until you die."

Yuichiro

"Stop! It's me, Yuichiro! Stop it, guys!" I shouted from the top of my lungs while looking at them, my knees were shaking so hard. They're looking at me with their dangerous gazes, their scaring the hell out of me. They walked near to me even more that's why I stepped back until my back hit the wall, I lifted my hand up and signed them to stop. Now, I'm cornered.

"Come on, cutie pie." Lacus whined.

"Don't be rude, onii-san, we just want your blood." Lest said.

"Just let us drink your divine blood, 'lil princess. After that, it's over." Ferid licked his tongue.

"No, no, please!" I yelled, I hugged myself and squeezed my eyes shut. I can't look at them, I know the look in their eyes like I was just a prey on them. This is not the Tepes brothers that I've used to know, I know they have a desire for my blood but they aren't going to be like this to me. They'll protect me, they're never going to harm me. "This is not true, this is not true!" I kept chanting to myself.

"But this is true, it's all true." Crowley whispered at my ear, now, I can feel their threatening presence. I slowly opened both of my eyes and found out that they're already standing in front of me, they're so near to me.

"This is the real us, Yu. Accept the fact." René spoke, I bit my lower lip. All of their eyes are glowing in red and their fangs are so sharp and long, like anytime, they're going to bite me and suck me until I lose my blood. I felt someone pulled me away from them, I looked at my back and it was Mikaela. I let out a heavy sigh, I know he's going to protect me.

"Mikaela, what's happening? Did something happen while I was gone?" I asked him as I literally froze in my place when I finally discerned his face, his eyes are also glowing in red. He didn't say something, instead, he grabbed my face with his hand while he's behind me and lifted my head up. My neck is exposed, my mouth parted when I felt that he licked my neck and slowly pierced his fangs onto it.

"Shut up and give us your blood." He whispered, I screamed in pain. I tried to struggle or push him but someone suddenly grabbed my arm and my leg, I looked down. I saw that Crowley was holding my leg while René was gripping my wrist, I shouted even more when they both pierced their fangs onto me.

I weakly bursted into tears, this is disgusting. It's humiliating, I feel like I was just a food that they're trying to eat together. I can't move my body, I feel numb. Imagine that? The three vampires were sucking my blood, I feel like I'm going to die right here. Mikaela, Crowley and René finally let go of me when they're satisfied. My slight relief turned away again when I saw from my blurry perspective that the other three; Lest, Lacus and Ferid walked toward me.

Ferid smirked and stroked my cheek. "Stay still, 'lil princess, we're still hungry for more."

"No, no! PLEASE, NO!" I quickly sat on my bed and looked around, I gripped my chest because I can't breathe. There's a sweat on my body and on my face, my heart was pounding so loud. I dreamed about it again, I'm having a nightmare all the time and I'm so tired dealing with it! It almost the same dream, like it's convincing me that the Tepes brothers were only wanted me because of blood. I don't want to believe but whenever I'm dreaming about it, I was having a different thoughts.

I held my head with my hands and moved into the corner of my room even more, fucking headache was attacking me again. Since when I got here, Saito was always convincing me to become a strigoi. My nightmares started to that moment, I was hallucinating. It's not good, it's not good at all. I don't want to dream about it again, my nightmares are only deceiving me. They aren't the real Tepes brothers, they're different.

I feel like if I stay here any longer, I'm gonna lose my mind. If I lose my mind, what's going to happen? I may agreed to Saito to turn me into a strigoi, I don't want it. I might change into something different, something that wasn't me. Fuck, just by thinking of it. I want to kill myself, I'm just a fucking messed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I chanted while looking at the ground, my tears suddenly streamed down.

I immediately glanced up when someone barged in at my small room, I wiped my tears away and frowned when I saw Saito. His other arm was wounded, I don't know why he was glaring at me. I gasped when he began to walk towards me, I feel uneasy.

"Lord Saito?" I murmured.

"I shouldn't agree to the deal! I should've killed your instead!" He growled, his nails started to grow.

"What? What did I do?" I hesitated.

"Oh, you didn't do anything. The fucking pests are in here, they ambushed us! I will kill you or I'll just turn you into a strigoi, so that you're the one who's going to kill your own family one by one." He revealed his fangs while saying those, my eyes widened. My family? So it's means— the Tepes brothers, Krul and Urd? They came back for me? "Come here boy and obey me!"

"No, over my dead body." I scoffed at him and clenched my fists, he smirked as he used his vampiric power to run at me but someone suddenly ran in front of me and pushed Saito away from me, it's Asuramaru. They both attacked each other, Asura sliced Saito's face with his nails and threw him outside. The wall has been destroyed and Saito was nowhere to be seen, I blinked twice while looking at him, he saved me?

"Run, Yu! I'll distract him, go to your family now! He's gonna recover soon, he's strong!" He stated and looked back, I couldn't speak. "Yuichiro, faster!"

"But— Asura? Why?" I muttered, he shook his head.

"I don't know either why I still have a strong feeling for you even if I'm a strigoi, but you have to save yourself and be with your new family! I may not be the father whose always beside their son but right now? I'll protect you as I can, so run, Yu!" He screamed when Saito ran at him again and attacked him, I can't recognize Saito's face; he's so terrifying right now, he's more scary than any other strigoi. Asuramaru tried to look at me even if he's fighting, he even forced a smile and said. "Keep my hopes up on you, my long lost son."

"You're a traitor!" Saito growled, I took a chance to run just like Asuramaru said. I closed my eyes while running, I can't believe what's happening. I stopped when I heard Asura's screamed in agony, I cupped my mouth to stop my sob. I promise Asura, I'll save myself and run with my new family. You saved me and I'm never ever going to forget that, I continued to run and run through the exit of their territory until I saw the end of the dark.

I cried even more when I saw the Tepes brothers, they're all wounded. I sobbed and quickly ran into them, I hugged each of them while I was exclaiming 'I missed them so much'. I was stunned when I saw Mikaela, smiling at me.

"LOOK OUT!" Krul suddenly yelled, we both glanced up and saw Saito coming down to us. We all move backward when he finally landed down, where's Asura?

"You think you can live happily ever after without fighting me?" Saito grinned. "Oh, boy. I can't wait to kill all of you."

"No, I'm going to kill your first, lord Saito." We were shocked when Akane suddenly spoke behind Saito, she took a chance to grab Saito's head and forced to remove his head from his body. My jaw practically dropped when she successfully unleashed Saito's head and set him on fire, Saito's body turned to ashes and vanished. None of us speak after that, we are all speechless. We can't believe Akane just saved us, I noticed that Mika stepped forward.

"Akane..." Mikaela called her, she looked at him and smiled.

"Why did you do that?" Lacus asked, yeah, why did she?

"There's still many things y'all doesn't know about strigoi." She stated and took a deep breath. "It's okay, Mika. You have your own family now, forget about me, okay? And Yuichiro, I hate you so much but still— thank you for saving Mikaela, you did the right thing and I was wrong about trying to take him away."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I mocked, she rolled her eyes on me.

"I hate to admit this but, Mika's happy with you. He really is, Amane." Akane stated, she turned around and waved her hand for goodbye as she used her vampiric power to run away.

I faced Mikaela and hugged him so tight like there's no tomorrow, he pressed a long kiss on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I leaned my head onto his chest after the kiss, I missed his scent.

"You came back for me, Mika." I mumbled, I was smiling and crying.

"Of course I came back, I can't leave my nitwit alone. You know you're too hard to resist, the tiger loves the deer so much that's why."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 423 10
"He deserves effortless, pure love," William utters quietly. It seems even the rain has subsided in order to listen to his whispered confession. "But...
699K 27.1K 39
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.6K 284 7
Ciel must make daily trips into the woods to supply food for his cursed father. **Rated Mature for one or two nsfw chapters. Cover: @SiIverPsycho
68.6K 3.1K 84
Febbie has a huge crush kay vinny Febbie was hoping na baka magkita sila at pansinin sya pero ibang marcos ata makakapansin sakanya Find out how thei...