The Forgotten Warrior

By infinityshipper04

Sequel to The Unknown Enemy!! RECONTINUED!!! Astrid has lost her memories of the Unknown Enemy and Hiccup... More

Connect the Dots pt 1
Connect the Dots pt 2
Remember When
Cuts and Bruises
Astrid the Terrorist
Uncover
Are you trying to distract me?
Stoicks Plan pt.1
Stoicks Plan pt. 2
♡Scents♡
《The Start》
The Aftermath pt. 1
The Aftermath pt 2
◾ Went Black◾
*To the Touch*
▪Of all People▪
¤Dream¤
Miss. Hofferson
♡Haddock♡
*BOOM*
Authors Note
A/N
Let Him Go
Departure
Dragon Hunters
The Tour
Tending the Wound
▪The Beginning▪
Halfway There
Hypocrite
Right?
What are you doing to me?
A Friend of the Savior's
Challenge pt 1
Challenge pt 2
Sister
Sister
The Forgotten Warrior

Bits and Pieces

1.1K 15 6
By infinityshipper04

(Heather's POV)

*year ti me skip*

Yep, it's been a year since Astrid lost her memories. The Unknown Enemy and I have been fighting like hell to get her memories back, but it's not working. I tell her stories I know about the Unknown Enemy, but she still sees him as the Enemy. It also doesn't help that he's still doing the dragon raids.

There has been a few encounters between the two of them, but all it is is fighting and the Unknown Enemy trying to tell her things that has happened a couple of years ago. But Astrid is stubborn and strong headed. Basically normal for vikings.

Each of these encounters ends with Astrid on the ground and the Unknown Enemy flying off. She's stays concious, though, but she tells me about these weird dreams she has. All of them with the same boy. The only bad thing is, is that when she wakes up, she can only remember bits and pieces of it.

My guess is that the boy is Hiccup and her body is trying to get her memory back as well.

Everyday we go to the woods to train for hours and hours. Then we go to the cove for two hours. The first hour is just talking in general and the second hour is me telling her stories about the Unknown Enemy. 

I haven't brought Hiccup into the mix yet, because then she'd get even more confused. Also, she would want to talk to the cheif about it and he doesn't really like talking about it because he blames himself for his disappearance.

For a while Astrid did too, but then she lost her memory and all the grief and guilt is gone. I want to keep her happy for as long as I can.

I talked to the Unknown Enemy and he persuaded me to tell her about Hiccup Horrindous Haddock III, last. Also, if you were wondering, yes I know who he is. I also understand why he wants to keep everything a secret.
____________________________________________________________________
(Astrids POV)

So according to everyone in the village, I lost part of my memory in my coma. Heather keeps telling me stories about the Unknown Enemy,  but I don't believe them. Well, I do and I dont. Everytime she brings him up, I get this tingly feeling in my hands.

Today there is going to be a dragon raid. I have been training nonstop since last month. This dragon raid, I'm going to take down the Unknown Enemy.

*time skip*

Its dark out and Heather and I are in the cove talking about the Unknown Enemy. Then we hear it. The whistle of a Night Fury.

"Speaking of which." I say grainger my axe, standing up, and looking at the sky for any movement.

"We better go." Says Heather, mimicking my movements.

We head to the heart of the village. I see the catapults being taken out.

"He's going to go to the arena, now! Let's go!" I yell at Heather while running to the arena.

I memorized his course he does each dragon raid:
Take out the catapults
Free the dragons in the arena
Go to the heart of the village to steal food
Disappear into the dark sky

I always found it hard to believe that a guy that good at fighting, didn't know how to gather his own food. Then again he was a coward who hid behind his armor.

I get to the arena and he is freeing the last dragon. I run up to him, slam him into the rock wall behind him, and put my axe to his throat.

"Who are you!" I demanded.

"Sorry, I can't tell you" He was clearly not sorry.

"Why!" I yell, pushing him deeper into the wall.

"I'll tell you what, if you just let me tell you and you try to remember, then I will tell you who I am. Okay?"

"How are you going to tell me who I am, if you don't even know my name!" I yelled.

"Astrid Hofferson." He said so calmly.

I looked at him in disbeleif.

"Now will you let me tell you?"

"What is my favorite color?" I tested.

"Blue."

"What is my favorite thing to do?"

"Um, you actually have three favorite things: axe throwing, training, and fighting."

"What family name did we Hoffersons earn?"

"Fearless Hofferson."

"Who are my friends?"

"Heather, Fishlegs, and sadly the twins and Snotlout."

"How old am I?"

"17."

"What month is my birthday?"

"December."

I was running out of questions and he was getting them all right! I needed a question that only my closest friends would know.

"When is fighting only fun?"

"It's only fun if you get a scar out of it."

I, again, stared at him in disbeleif.

"Do you believe me now?"

How do I know you weren't stalking me.

"Well do you remember how many years ago I started raiding?"

"Six years ago."

"Yep, and six years ago, do you remember what happened?"

"No."

What happened six years ago?

The entire time my hands have been tingly, but now they were like vibrating.

"Did you know the cheif had a son?"

I knew he had a son, but I don't remember what happened to him.

"Yes."

"Do you know what happened to him?"

"No."

"He was taken by a Night Fury in the cove. On the second day of dragon killing school."

"Six years ago? But I was in dragon killing school six years ago."

I thought he was older than me.

"Yep, you were defiantly there."

"How do you know?"

"Because you said, Is this some kind of a joke to you? Our parents war is about to become ours,figure out which side you're on! Do you remember that?"

His words rung through my head and then I had a flashback of that exact moment. I got a sharp tinge of guilt and my hands were rapidly shaking.

"Astrid." Said a worried voice.

Then I fell unconscious and I had a dream:
I was in the cove wearing my usual. And I saw the boy, too.

"Hiccup" I whispered

"Astrid! You got a new piece of your memory back!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah, but I feel guilty and I don't know why."

"Astrid, it should all come back soon. But you need to remember as much as you can, okay?"

"But how do I do that?"

"I'm affraid I can't tell you." He responds sadly.

"Hiccup! You know everything and I don't know anything!"

"Astrid you just have to listen to the Unknown Enemy and Heather."

"Why?"

"Because they know everything and they are trying to tell you, but you arent listening. You need to listen."

"Why do my hands get tingly everytime Heather talks about the Unknown Enemy?"

"It's your body trying to tell you something."

"What is it telling me?"
____________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! WELCOME BACK! AND IF YOU'RE NEW, PLEASE READ MY OTHER BOOK, THE UNKNOWN ENEMY, SO THIS STORY WILL MAKE MORE SENCE. THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THE UNKNOWN ENEMY. ALSO, I HAVE CREATED AN AWESOME COVER FOR THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
                                                                 -infinityshipper04

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 746 70
Hiccup is the new kid at Berk High he's trying to get used to being back in his hometown of Berk ever since he left in the 8th grade due to his mom a...
265K 8.2K 30
My names Eylimi, great name I know but it's not the worst. I live on the island of Berk and life here is amazing. Just not for me. Dad changed the wo...
74.1K 643 9
After asking Astrid for a sleepover, the young couple sleeps together in the same bed for the first time. It quickly becomes a habit for Astrid and H...
1.5K 87 23
HTTYD AU Astrid Hofferson has been training her whole life for this day. She is going to be given her first assignment and begin her legacy as a fie...