The Babysitter (August Alsina...

By KillinEmSoftly

The Third and Final book of "The Babysitter" Trilogy [Caution-Mature Audience] One of Wattpad's popular serie... More

Trailer- Story Coming Soon
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Behind the Story
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 part 2
Chapter 70
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87- Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 82

14.9K 677 273
By KillinEmSoftly

August and Becca woke up to people laughing and conversing downstairs. Also the smell of bacon and pancakes filled the air.

"Good morning beautiful," August said kissing the back of Becca's neck.

"Good morning," She yawned.

"I thought for sure everyone would be sleeping," Becca said. She wasn't really a morning person.

"I know right," August laughed. "We can still sleep in though."

"You know Kimberly will be knocking on that door any minute now with all that noise they're making downstairs." Becca said getting out of the bed to go brush her teeth.

Right on queue there was a tiny knock on the door, "Good morninggggg Becca and daddy. Uncle Chris said it's almost time for breakfast."

"I told you," Becca laughed from the bathroom.

August got up to open the bedroom door laughing.

"Good morning princess," he picked her up and kissed her on the cheek. "Go sit on the bed for a second. I want to talk to you about something."

"Am I in trouble? Whatever it is, I did not do it," she said trying to defend herself just in case.

"No you aren't in trouble," August said. "But I'll be right back.

He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and do all the other hygiene things.

He and Becca came out the bathroom and sat on the bed with Kimberly.

"So London told me that you had some questions yesterday at your lunch," Becca said.

"Oh that," she said looking down.

"Its okay that you have questions baby girl ," August said. "You know you can always ask whatever you want and we will answer the best we can."

"You want to know why I was crying  and what baby I was talking to daddy about right," Becca asked.

Kimberly nodded her head.

"Well, I was pregnant like London, but God decided he wasn't ready for me to carry a baby yet and so the baby did not make it," Becca said looking to see if Kimberly was understanding.

She didn't say anything so Becca continued.

"So I was a little upset about why He didn't think I could do it ," Becca wiped a tear that tried to escape from her eye. August rubbed her back trying to soothe her.

Kimberly was quietly trying to put everything together in her mind.

"So what do you mean it did not make it?" Kimberly asked confused.

Becca looked down.

"The uhh.. the baby went to heaven...like mommy,"  August was able to get out. He felt his throat tightening when he said this though.

Kimberly big brown eyes started watering then turned into falling tears, "so I won't be a big sister anymore? Why did God take away two people I didn't get to meet daddy. Why did he take my mommy and now my baby sister or brother."

Kimberly hugged Becca and August as she cried. That broke August and Becca. Becca was really crying now and August also shed a tear. This is something he could not protect Kimberly from. The pain of losing someone.

"It's okay baby," Becca said wiping her eyes sitting up. "You want to know what I think about that makes me not so sad?"

Kimberly wiped her eyes with the back of her hand as she nodded her head.

"I think our baby is being taken care of by your mom. I believe just like I take care of you, she is taking care of him or her." She smiled. "That makes me happy because I know the baby is in the best hands."

"And now mommy isn't alone," Kimberly smiled

Becca smiled and pulled Kimberly into a hug," You're right. You are so smart."

"You know what else Kimmy," August chimed in.

"What," she said eager to know more.

"I think God will give you a bunch of brothers and sisters when the time is right." August said grinning looking at Becca.

Becca looked at August crazy, "I don't think a bunch of brothers and sisters but maybe one or two"

"Or five," August laughed.

"We will see about that August," Becca laughed shaking her head.

They all wiped their faces gathering composure.

"We a team right," August said pulling Kimberly into a hug tickling her.

"Yes," she giggled.

"And we are unbreakable right," he smiled as he continued ticking her.

"Yes daddddddyy," she laughed trying to break free.

"Good," he finally let her go. "Go get washed up so we can go get some blueberry pancakes before auntie Lo and greedy uncle Diggy eat them all.

"Okay!," she climbed off the bed and went to do just that.

August stood up pulling Becca up in the process, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You good boo?"

"Yes I am fine. Kimberly knows how to break me down though when she cries," she softly chuckled.

"Yeah me too."

August gavw her a soft kiss.

They were quiet in their own thoughts for a moment before Becca spoke again.

"I think I want to stop taking birth control," Becca said looking at him. "Maybe around the time of the wedding."

"Hell yeah you're definitely gonna stop taking them once we married. Shit it was either that or I was going to change the pills for baby aspirin," he laughed.

"And the sad part is that I know you're dead ass serious," Becca laughed.

"You know I am," he laughed, stopping after a few moments.  "...but listen babe. I need to talk to you about something else that's a bit serious," August say sitting on the ottoman in front of their bed.

Becca sat on his lap, "Oh lord, what's wrong."

"Well I found some things out concerning the accident," he said brushing curls out of her face. "I'm not going to go into details but I needed to let you know that much. I'm going to be gone for a few days."

"Well this has surely been an interesting morning," she said to herself getting up from his lap. "August, I really wish you would just let all of this go. I just want us to move forward."

"Baby you know that I can't do that. I'm too far in it now baby, but after I handle this, I'm going to make preparations for me to be done with it all. My cut from this business will have us set for life." He said walking up to her.

"I have a hard time believing it's going to be that easy getting out August. Your fitness centers are tied up in this," she said looking into their floor length mirror as she pulled up her hair.

August walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her, "Don't worry about that stuff. I have it under control."

"Okay August. I trust you."

Becca leaned her head back on him as she looked at them through their reflection in the mirror.

They stood there for a moment in silence before Kimberly came to get them for breakfast.

***

"Who in here burning up my kitchen," August said over the music and loud talking.

"You know this food smells good," China said sitting out the plates of food.

"Hey sis, when did you get here," August asked.

"This morning. Chris has to go to Cali tonight last minute so I'm going to take the baby home," China said hugging him and Becca.

"Oh okay, I see. That boy stay on the move," August shook his head as he walked over to the buffet style of food on the island.

"Who cooked," Becca asked pulling out dishes for the assembly line of food.

"London and Diggy," Vanessa said.

"Aww shit. I have never seen Diggy cook a day in my life," August said laughing.

"Man don't sleep on these chef skills," Diggy said.

"Come on y'all so we can say grace. I'm stavin," London said grabbing Drake and Becca's hand.

"What else is new," Danielle laughed.

They said grace and everyone made their plates.

"Okay, Diggy!" August said cheesin. "I stand corrected, you can whip up a lil somethin somethin."

"I told you," Diggy laughed. "Yall stay tryna play me."

"We won't any more," Drake said getting up to get seconds.

"Today," London busted out laughing.

As well as everyone else.

"I'm just playing Diggy. You know we love you."

"Yeah yeah love y'all too," he smiled. "Oh and from now on I want y'all to call me by my government."

"I'm not calling you Daniel" China said . "Your name is Diggy."

"Yeah, what she said," London chimed in.

"Well I'm just going to ignore you," he said turning his head away from them.

"Daaammnn Daniel, don't be a big baby," China smirked.

"Dammmnnn Daniel, you think a big boy now that you got a good girl n all," London laugh.

"Never mind I don't want you calling me Daniel." Diggy laughed. "I can already tell you about to reallll childish about it."

"Daammmn Daniel, how did you know," China busted out laughing.

"Chris, get yo wife dog," Diggy said.

Chris was too busy laughing.

"Dammnnn Daniel, back at it again, being a fun snatcher," China was dying.

"That's it." Diggy jumped up.

China immediately got up and ran to the back door.

Diggy was right on her tail.

Everyone got up from the table to follow the chaos. Diggy was chasing China through the huge back yard.

"Chris save meee," China laughed.

"I can't." He grabbed Cj from August. "I'm holding our son."

Everyone was dying laughing.

"Uncle Diggy, push Auntie China in the pool," Kimberly shouted out.

"You supposed to be on my side," China said dodging Diggy by the swing set.

Just then August came out of nowhere pickibg up China.

"Put me down," she screamed.

"Nah, this payback for always clownin my manz Diggy," he laughed carrying her to the pool as she tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"You do it too," she screamed while laughing.

"So," an with that he dropped her in the pool.

"Aww hell nah." Becca walked away and came back with water guns a few moments later. She handed them to the girls while she held a hose in her hand.

"Now all the guys have to suffer."

Drake, Diggy, Sean and August started to run. London's pregnant self took the baby from Chris and ran inside with Kimberly to get out of dodge.

They were having a full fledged water fight. Screaming, laughing and enjoying each other's company. It had been so long since they were able to have fun with no worries or drama. 

What they didn't know was that it would be the last time they would have fun like this for a while...

______________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 10/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 70.7K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...
186K 7.9K 48
You Must Read °Love Don't Cost A Thing.[Book 1] °Love Changed. [Book 2] °Lost Love. [Book 3] To Understand °Love Don't Change.[Book 4] Quadrilogy to...
66.6K 1.5K 21
🌺Go read Baby Sitter then come back
7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016