17BLACK

By obeylarry

17Black: a gay strip club in London known for hot strip teases, a talented dj, and matchmaking? Harry is movi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
AUTHOR'S NOTE
hello all!!

Chapter 47

71.5K 2.5K 11.8K
By obeylarry

Louis' POV:

Harry's been my first for a lot of things. He is the only one to buy me flowers. I haven't taken a shower with anyone else. He's the first person to lend me a jacket, which I still have in possession. I have never just slept with someone other than Harry. He was the first person outside of my family to know the story about my experience on the subway.

And he is the first one to give me a strip tease.

Which, in fact, is in front of my closest friends. I'm not worried about that, though, as I take in Harry's attire.

He looks like a real police officer, with the hat and uniform and everything. I feel myself hardening just by looking at him and imagining all the things I could do.....

"Yes, I've been called to oversee this party, to make sure the noise stays under control and that no one has been..." Harry hooks his thumbs in his leather belt and moves in front of me, close enough that I could touch him. I would touch him if we were the only ones here. I would do a lot of other things if it was only us.

I'm pulled to my feet and my chest collides with his. Harry's mouth moves to my ear and I feel a shiver run up my spine as he speaks.

"...Naughty." I put my hand on his chest and look around; everyone has seemed to become bored with the display since it doesn't involve alcohol.

Harry sets his hands on my hips and crouches down to my thighs, slowly standing. His face is an inch away from my body as he moves from my thighs to my crotch to my chest, purposefully not touching me except for the grip he has on my hips.

I whimper with impatience. I'm ready to jump on him now. As much as I love that uniform on him it would look even better off. Or maybe just the hat...

Harry smirks as he stands up all of the way, his eyes shining. He knows exactly what he's doing to me.

My pants have become uncomfortably tight and I lift my hips to meet Harry's. I hear him laugh as he pushes my needy hips away. I pout and he takes his hat off to put it on my head. His curls are slightly smushed, curling excessively at his ears and it's taking all of my strength to not take him in the middle of this floor in front of everyone.

He bites the side of his lip and I groan at the sight. We need to go somewhere else, alone.

I snake my hands around to his lower back, surprised that he's letting me touch him at all. Unable to help myself, I pull my right hand back and pop it against his ass.

Harry makes an O with his lips and his cheeks redden, as if he can't believe that I just spanked him. He regains his composure quickly, though, and grins deviously.

"I see why I was called. I am in need to straighten out all of this naughtiness." I wish he'd quit with this act and let me fuck him already. I'm longing to be touched and he's dragging it out, but it a weird way it's entertaining.

"Hell yeah you do." He raises an eyebrow. "Officer," I add, smiling as I go along with the act.

Harry puts his hand under my bum, on my thigh, and for a moment I think that I'm about to be pleasured. I gasp as he lifts me like a child onto his waist. My hands hook together behind his neck and I rut against his stomach, positive that he can feel just how much I want him.

He chuckles and carries me easily to the terrace, setting me down and sliding the door shut. I begin to ask why we're out here when Harry nudges my shoulder, causing me to sit involuntarily in the lay out chair.

Harry opens a pouch attached to his belt and my eyes widen as I see handcuffs, the real metal kind. He hooks one clasp to the door handle and the other to the part of the door that locks on the inside.

"There. Now no one can get in." I smile as I catch what he's hinting.

"But can't they-"

"Right after I moved in I requested one way glass, so the people from the outside can't see in. They put in the glass two days ago but the dumb asses put it in backwards. No one from the inside can see us, and as long as we stay below the balcony ledge no one under us can see. It's too dark anyways." I try sitting up to kiss him but he pins me down with his hand.

I watch with full attention as he straddles my waist in the chair that's meant for tanning. His body towers over mine and I push the officer's hat off of my forehead.

"I don't think that I explained the rules," Harry begins, reaching into the side pocket of his belt and pulling out something hot pink and fuzzy.

"Rule number one, no touching." He shows me what's in his hands. Fuzzy handcuffs. I hold out my hands as he clips them around my wrists. There's no harm done by the cuffs, it's actually comfortable wearing them. Like sexual bracelets.

"These have no metal to them, so no pain," he explains as he leans over me to restrain my hands behind the chair. I'm hit by his scent, and it makes me sigh in desperation. Our chests brush and I try lifting my hips again.

"No touching," Harry repeats again.

"Rule number two. Stay quiet. For obvious reasons." I nod eagerly, wanting him to skip to the part where I'm orgasming onto the concrete.

"Rule number three. I'm in charge. Got it?" I bite my lip and smile innocently at him. He raises his eyebrows and I nod eagerly.

"And last but not least, you're going to cum untouched." Harry slides his hand under my shirt, touching my hot skin and I shiver as his cold hand draws circles in my side with his thumb.

"Harry please..." I've came untouched before and the pressure is almost unbearable. It's like sitting there staring at a soda expecting it to explode, nearly impossible. But with Harry in the uniform...

He may be the mentos to my coke.

"You could have waited until everyone was gone," I say as his lips come dangerously close to mine.

"This was meant to be an ordinary strip tease, you know like the one Will gave to Aaron..." He doesn't have to continue. I understand the desperation to go further between us.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, not meaning it in a bad way. I'm having a great time it's just that I am interested in his motives.

Harry sighs and pulls something out of his belt. A bandana. It's black, with little white stars on it.

I close my mouth as he puts it over my lips, tying it at the nape of my neck. I blink in surprise.

"I said to stay quiet. Are we going to have any more trouble with these rules?" I shake my head.

My nose itches, and I reach to itch it before remembering that I'm restrained. Harry smiles. It's not his usual smile, it's more of a seductive smirk as if he is enjoying being in charge.

He's still straddling me, so I lift my knee to rub his crotch. I can't tell if he's hard or not under the thick pants. Harry closes his eyes and brings his hips down to my raised knee, rutting against me. Yeah, he's definitely hard.

I whimper at the sight. I'm throbbing with the longing to be touched. He groans slightly before pushing my knee down.

"I said no touching Louis." He makes little tsk tsk noises. I try to apologize but the damn bandana is in my way.

The large hat is falling down into my eyes and Harry reaches to push it up on my head. I have to resist the urge to lift my hips to his.

He brings his face right in front of mine and I lift my chin to kiss him. He laughs and kisses the cloth on top of my lips. I sigh impatiently.

"Do you promise to stay quiet?" I nod quickly, eager to kiss him.

Harry teases me even further by lifting the hat a little to run his fingers through my hair. I let my eyes flutter shut.

I feel his hands at my neck and I lean my head down so he can untie the bandana. I take a deep breath as the fabric is removed.

Harry stares into my eyes and I want to kiss him, but I don't want the bandana on again so I stay where I am.

He grabs my crotch in his hand and squeezes me. I gasp at the sudden pleasure and he begins kissing my open mouth, opening his also and putting his tongue in. I barely notice as he let's go of me, his lips hard on mine and distracting from all other surroundings. I don't care that there's people at the party just a couple of feet away from me, all there is right now is Harry.

"I cheated," he says, breaking the kiss momentarily. I don't have time to laugh as he bites my lip roughly, tugging softly. I groan into his mouth as he kisses me but he lets it slide.

Harry takes my hair in his hands and pulls a little, causing me to open my mouth further. He uses my reaction to deepen the kiss even further.

I fiddle with the cuffs on my wrists a little to see if there is anyway to get them off. If I can find a latch or anything like that I can take control of this situation and I know from experience that Harry won't have enough control to make me stop. He may be putting on a show but he wants this as much as I do.

"I'm pretty sure this is considered rape in some countries," I tease as I pull my lips away from the kiss.

"Rape is only involved with involuntary actions. Your boner would say otherwise." I feel myself blush and Harry begins kissing me again, this time a little softer. My lips will be bruised by the end of the night if we continue like this.

I rub my thumb over the base of the handcuffs, feeling around for an emergency release. These aren't real handcuffs, so there is probably an emergency release somewhere...

Harry continues his assault on my lips. I'm out of breath by the time he moves from my lips to my neck, sucking at my skin. I realize what he's doing immediately and lean away from him.

"No marks." It's bad enough I'll have to go back inside to say goodbye to my friends after obviously disappearing with Harry, I don't want a hickey on my neck to make it worse.

Harry smirks and scoots his knees down the chair so that his face is in front of my stomach. He lifts up my shirt and I'm hit by the cool night air.

I close my eyes as he sucks small blue marks onto my stomach. It's right above the area that I need him the most...

"We're on a time sensitive schedule here, so I'm afraid that last rule is exempt for the moment. Is that okay?" Harry looks up at me from his position between my legs. I nod. The answer is obvious, of course I'll let him touch me.

From out here we can see inside the building, my oblivious guests drinking and partying without noticing us. It's incredibly scandalous and I love it.

He leans forward to add one more hickey to the dots of bruises on my stomach. I sigh as he kisses me on the lips again. My lips ache from the pressure but it's like bottoming, the pain is nothing compared to the pleasure.

I continue searching for the emergency latch on the handcuffs, and I finally find it. With difficulty I manage to click the tiny latch and my hand is free. I do the same to the other hand and let the cuffs drop silently onto the ground.

"Your slow rate of pleasure isn't suiting me," I say as I bring my hands from around the chair and grab Harry's hips. I push him down roughly and he gasps as we roll off of the long chair. His back hits the ground and I'm grateful for the rug under us.

I straddle Harry's hips and grind down on him, our crotches rubbing together in a wave of pleasure. Harry doesn't even argue with the switch in control between us.

"When everyone leaves you're going to have to take this uniform off," I groan as he raises his hips to meet mine in a tighter embrace.

I adjust my position so that I'm in between his legs. I unzip his zipper in one motion and widen the hole in his boxers, pulling out his dick. He bites his lip in an attempt to restrain his moans as I take him in my hands. I lick his tip and feel his hands tread into my hair, pushing me down onto him.

I put as much of him in my mouth that I can and swallow, hearing him gasp at the pressure.

I look up at him to see him looking back down on me, his eyes squinted with pleasure. He grunts and thrusts his hips further into my mouth. I gag and Harry twitches in my mouth before finishing.

I struggle to withhold the liquid in my mouth. Harry's thumb strokes my cheek and his breath comes out in gasps.

"Swallow it," he commands. I do as he says, taking a deep breath when my mouth is empty. I hold him at the base and lick the excess cum off. I hear his hum of approval from above me.

I take the collar of his shirt and pull him up to kiss me. I climb into his lap and slow the kiss down so that he can catch his breath.

The tightness of my pants is now unbearable. I need release, now. I rut my hips down onto the nearest thing under me - Harry's knee.

He chuckles. "What is it with you and knees? Is this some type of fetish that I'm not aware of?" I blush, remembering being in the car with him as he informs me of how I had a wet dream against his knee.

He leans forward to peck me on my lips. "Do you have any fetishes that I'm not aware of?"

I do have one, but it's a little weird and I don't want to ruin the mood by saying it now. "Nope. You?"

He shrugs and pecks my lips again. "Lace. Do you mind cumming into the plant? I'm not a swallower."

"You know a little while ago this was happening in front of a toilet," I manage to speak as Harry strokes me. I feel kind of bad for violating the plant but I value my priorities over its non existent feelings.

Harry lays his head on my shoulder, the front of his chest against the back of mine. His body lines mine and I'm close to finishing.

"It's a fake plant. It'll be fine," he points out. I lay my head back against his chest and feel his lips on my neck.

He runs his thumb over my tip and I can feel the tightness in my stomach. Harry takes the hat off of my head with his free hand and puts it back on himself. One look at him and I'm orgasming onto the fake leaves.

~~ Author's Note ~~

Oh my gosh that took me forever to write. I'm so tired you don't even understand ugh. Hope you enjoyed itttt :-)

QOTD: Who tops?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.7K 16
@eerbooks asked me to write a story where one of them is a driver for the other. Louis moved to London and got a job as Harry Styles (famous artist)...
815K 26.6K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
132K 5.8K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...
1.6M 64K 80
The last thing Louis was expecting is for his big sister's boyfriend to show up at the strip club he works at. ⚣ Boyxboy, Larry Stylinson ✎ Original...