Saved

By Megan-Nicole

All I want is to leave. To be free. I want to go away and never come back. but they wont let me. So, I tried... More

Introduction
School, Work, and Everything Inbetween
Ending All The Pain
Meeting The Boys
Introducing The Boys
Megan and Liam's Day
Miam Or Payzer?
Running Away
Realising The Truth
The Truth
Gone
What Is And What Shouldn't Be
Aftermath
Talking
Finding Her
Nandos With Niall
Reunited
New Start
When the Unexpected Happens
Proposal
I Promise
Just a Regular Day
Matt
Woah
Awkward Nude Party
Tour
Missing
Surprise!
The Search For Megan
Bipolar
Please.
Saved
Baby
Plane Trip
I Love You?
Best Friends or I Love You
Anniversary Pt. 1
Anniversary Pt. 2
Audrey
Family Reunion
Kallista
Heaven at Last
Mommy, Daughter Day-Sort Of
Revenge
Okay
Epilogue
Thank You!
Sequel???

Laney

99 2 2
By Megan-Nicole

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been grounded for a while. I got bad grades again :/ but

I'm back. So, here's a chapter :) I hope you like it.

--------------------

The show ends and we go off stage. I kept looking over to that girl, sometimes she would be there, sometimes she wasn't. Maybe it's all in my head. I mean, it's been two whole years, it can't be her.

"Hey mate. You okay?" Lou comes up and pats me.

"I-I think I saw h-her." I stutter.

"What? How? She's like, gone." He says, low.

"But I swear I did. She was there. In the audience." I say, softly.

"Let's go get some sleep mate. Maybe we can go look after." He says but I know he doesn't believe me. We walk down the hallway and into a room. We lay down and go to sleep.

-

We left the venue and now I'm at the store.

"Liam Payne?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and see a girl standing there. She seems vaguely familiar.

"You knew Megan right?" She asks.

"Uhm. Yea. Who are you?" I ask, confused.

"I'm Delaney. Her best friend-old best friend." She corrects.

"Oh right! You were the girl who was over when I got shoved in the closet." I say in realization.

"Yea. That was before I knew." She laughs.

"How are you?" I ask politely.

"I mean, its been a hard couple years but I'm coping with it." She says and I nod understandingly.

"Yea it's been really hard for us too. Maybe we can get together some time." I say, smiling.

"Yea. That would be nice." She says. I give her my number and we go our separate ways. I gotta admit she is kinda cute.

I pay for the bags and head home. I decide to text Delaney.

Hey Delaney. Its Liam. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime soon maybe?

"Hey boys! I got food!" I call out once I get inside.

"Harry's cooking!" Niall says loud enough for everyone to hear. I go and set the bags down in the kitchen. I walk to my bedroom and fall onto the bed. I haven't changed my room or the guest room. It just holds to many memories. I grab my phone and see a new message.

Hey! Whenever you wanna hang out is fine with me. xx

Delaney text back.

Alright. Do you wanna come over now? Harry's making some tacos and burritos.

I send back. I also send her the address.

Sounds good. Be over in a little bit :)

She agrees. I go back down stairs.

"Boys! Were having someone over!" I yell, walking down the stairs.

"Who?" Lou asks, walking in.

"Uhm. A girl named Delaney." I say.

"A-A girl? Liam-" He starts.

"It's-uh-it was Megan's best friend." I say quietly.

"Wha-okay." He says, walking away. I walk into the kitchen where Niall and Harry are.

"We have someone coming over. You better behave." I order.

"Who?" They ask in unison.

"Jinx!" They both say again.

"Damn you!" They say once again, simultaneously.

"Anyway. You'll find out who when she gets here." I say, shaking my head.

"She?" Harry asks, interested.

"Shut up Haz." I say, walking away. I walk into the family room and sit down, turning on the tele. After a few minutes of watching a show, the doorbell rings. I get up and run to the door. I don't want anyone else opening it first incase she's shy or something.

"Hi." I say with a smile.

"Hey." She flashes a smile back.

"Come in." I say, opening the door more.

"So, the kitchen is over there the family room is over there and the bathroom is upstairs-"

"Third door from the end on the left. Yea." She finishes my sentence. I give her a confused look. How did she know that?

"Meg brought me here the day you guys left. She asked if I wanted to stay with her but I was leaving for Germany." She explains.

"Oh. Sounds like her." I laugh.

"Yea. So is Harry a good cook?" She asks, quietly.

"Eh. It's iffy." I say, tilting my hand.

"Do you have backup food just incase?" She asks.

"I always do." I smile and she laughs. She has the most adorable laugh ever. Besides Meg of course but, ya know.

"So, how long were you and Meg friends?" I ask nicely.

"Well, I moved here from Germany in the middle of second grade so I was the new girl in school and she was the first person to talk to me. We kind of stuck by each others sides since then. Well, until now. She's like my sister. Well, was, like my sister. Like my other half. I guess you could say it's like losing my twin." She says.

"Yea. I know. And if you ever need to talk I'm here. I know we just met earlier, but I think Meg wanted us to meet. Especially today. I also think that we are going to become really close."  I say. I hear her say something under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask.

"You know what. Liam, you should know something. You might be a bit mad, okay, really mad, but I think you should know this-" She starts but is cut off by her phone ringing.

"Uhm, sorry." She says getting up. She walks in the other room and I can't help but listen in. I guess Meg rubbed off on me.

"I know. Yea I know. Bu- Yes. He deserves to know! I can't just keep playing along with it. It's not right. What? How do you know? You damn stalker. But I'm just saying. Someone needs to tell him." She says. I hear footsteps and I run back over to the couch.

"Sorry. It was-uhm-my sister. She lives in  America so she can only call me once a week." She apologizes.

"It's fine. I understand. It's hard talking to my family when me and the boys are on tour." I smile.

"Yea. When's your guys' next show?" She asks interested.

"Two days. In Dublin." I say and she nod. The room falls into a comfortable silence.

"Dinner's ready! Come eat it before Niall does!" Harry shouts from the kitchen. We go in and make plates. We chat a bit while we eat and she gets on with everyone. Afterwards I drive her home. We pull up in her driveway.

"It was really nice meeting you Delaney." I smile.

"Please, call me Laney." She says, smiling back.

"Alright. Well, we should hang out sometime." I say.

"Definitely. Goodnight Liam." She says, stepping out of the car. I watch her walk up her steps and I notice something light up in the corner of my eye. I look over and see her phone lying on the seat. I roll down my window.

"Hey! Laney! You left your phone!" I shout out the window. She walks down the steps and walks towards the car. I pick up her phone and I can't help but notice the text she got.

From: M

You didn't tell him right? Remember the deal.

I see her getting closer. I lock it and hold it out the window. She comes and takes it, smiling at me. She turns and walks back. She looks at the message and shakes her head. Could that really have been Meg? It can't be right?

--------------------

So what do you think? Do you think it was Megan? Maybe her mom? Or even a fan? Hmmm....I wonder...What do you think they meant by the deal? Comment below and tell me! And don't forget to vote :)

Bye my lovelys!

meg xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 12 32
Kidnapped and held captive on an island for three years is not pleasant. Being experimented like a lab rat because of my special abilities is torture...
1.8K 47 42
He was my property, my escape from reality, but all I know is that he never loved me. (hescanfly 2013)
1.9M 45.7K 80
It's hard to resist a bad boy who is a good man.