Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Surprise's Awaiting
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Guardians

2.4K 68 10
By DessieSun

Ally's POV

The doctor was right about the girls; they all woke up about an hour after he left. Rob also woke up, but almost three hours later, and was discharged this morning, two days later. But Y/N hasn't woken yet, and I'm worried that she won't ever. I've been in the hospital for 48 hours straight, and the girls are begging me to leave, to eat, and to shower. I can't leave her side.

"Ally, there is a call for you. It's from your parents; go, I'll stay by Y/N." Camila says, handing me her phone. I nod slowly, and take the phone before heading out in to the hallway.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Honey, it's your mother. I've been told you haven't been taking care of yourself?"

"Mom, it's Y/N, she's in coma, and I'm worried about her!" I say. I can hear my mom sigh.

"Ally, I know you want her to be well, trust me. It was the same for me when you were born premature. I wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, wouldn't do nothing except worry. Your father told me think of what you would've wanted, and that was a mother who was healthy. And that the rate I was torturing myself, that ain't gonna happen. So I started to eat, and nap for short periods of time. And you know what? We made it through together, both of leaving on the same day. Think of what Y/N wants, Ally."

"She'd probably want me to be happy."

"Exactly Ally. Exactly. Now go make your girlfriend happy!" She encourages. I chuckle at her uplifting spirit.

"I'm on it, mom. Thanks."

"Your always welcome, honey! Take care!"

"You too!" I say, before hanging up the phone. I reenter the room, and make my over to Mila, and Y/N. I give her back her phone, and a hug, to which she smiles.

"Would you mind staying here for a little bit longer? Why don't you invite the girls? I'm going to get some snacks, and take shower. I appreciate what you did Mila, thanks!" I say. She beams widely.

"You're welcome, Allycat. I'm glad you're feeling better." She says before I leave. I stop by the hospital's cafeteria, and grab a granola bar, on my to the hotel. The girls were right, I was completely filthy. My face was fully of tear stains, my eyes red and bloodshot, my arms and legs sticky from sweat. After cleaning myself up, I applied a thin layer of makeup before heading back out to Y/N.

"ALLYCAT!" Four girls yell when I step in to Y/N's room.

"Hey, how ya guys doing?" I ask, making my way over. They laugh, hugging me tightly.

"Girl, we should be the ones asking you!" Dinah replies.

"I'm better now, thanks Dinah." The five of us sit there in silence, observing Y/N on the bed. I'm not sure how long we sat there in silence, but it couldn't have been longer than half an hour before Y/N showed signs of waking up.

"DJ, can you go call a nurse please?" I asks. She nods, and swiftly leaves, though not for long.

"Ladies, would you mind stepping back a bit? Thanks." The nurse says. We step back, and she walks over and checks Y/N's IV.

"Alright, I can't say for certain, but based on her current condition, I would give her another ten to fifteen minutes." The nurse informs. In reality, it would be another forty minutes before Y/N fluttered open her eyes, putting her beautiful brown eyes on display, not to mention nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Babe?"  I ask gingerly.

"Yes, princess?"

"Welcome back!"

Y/N's POV

"Thanks." I say, smiling at my girlfriend.

"It looks like you're all set to go, Miss Y/LN. I'm just to call the doctor in to make sure, alright?" I nod, and she leaves. As soon as she steps out of the room, Fifth Harmony embraces me tightly.

"I missed you guys too!"  I say, partially laughing. The doctor came in and confirmed I'm healthy to leave. Without wasting any time, the girls checked me out of the hospital, and brought me back to the hotel. Camila, Dinah, Lauren, and Normani watched TV, while I was on my phone catching up on social media, and while Ally was sleeping. Camila and Normani ordered room service which consisted of a bucket of chicken wings, fries, and a banana sundae for each of us. I decided to let Ally sleep through dinner, considering how tired she looked. Once we demolished our meal, I joined the girls in watching TV, more precisely Frozen. Three quarters of the way through, the phone rang, causing me to jump. I quickly answer the phone, hoping it didn't wake up my sleeping beauty.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is the room of Fifth Harmony?"

"Yes, can I help you?" I ask.

"I'm Lisa Meyers, the assistant of Steven Jones, your lawyer."

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes ma'am, the state has called the custody of Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao, and Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado in to question. Separate hearings will assigned to each. Are there any legal guardians residing with the group?" The assistant asks.

"Yes, myself and Allyson Brooke Hernandez." I state.

"Ages?"

"18 and 20 respectively."
(A/N: Camila and Dinah are 16, Lauren and Normani are 17, you are 18, and Ally is 20.)

"Excellent, Mr. Jones would like to see you as soon as possible. His flight is landing as we speak."

"We'll be ready in an hour at most." I say.

"Perfect! Mr. Jones will stop by in about forty minutes."

"That'll be fine, thank you." I say before ending the call. I turn around to face the girls, only to be met with four pairs of curious eyes. I sigh, hoping that Lauren and Camila take the news well.

"Camila, Lauren, you may no longer be under your parents custody. We're going to meet with our lawyer first, and then likely go to court."

"If our parents lose custody of us, who will gain it?" Lauren asks with a worried expression. I offer her a small smile.

"Ally and I most likely." Her mouth drops open, as does Camila's. Lauren's expression shifts to a grin.

"Sounds good, mom." She says, eliciting laughter from the others.

"Lauren! I'm not that old!" I say, and start laughing myself. After controlling my laughter, I gently wake Ally, who slept through all the commotion.

"Babe, what's going on?"

"You're gonna have to get up, alright? Our lawyer is coming in about thirty-five minutes now." At my mention of lawyer, she shoots up like a rocket.

"What? Why?" She asks, panicking.

"Calm down, Als. Take a deep breath." I say, giving her a hug.

"He's here to talk about Lauren and Camila."

"What did they do?" I quickly brief her on the situation and she nods. Once she's up to date on the current situation, she heads to the bathroom to freshen up. A few minutes later, she joins us on the bed watching TV. I turn to admire her beauty as she focuses on Frozen.

"You know staring is rude, right?" She asks.

"I wasn't staring, I was admiring." I say.

"You're lucky I love you, or I would've gotten Dinah to give you a poly-beat down."

"I love you too Als." I say, before connecting our lips. Our tongues dance around each other's mouth, our eyes closed enjoying the moment. That was short lived however, as we were rudely interrupted by a cough from a green eyed cuban.

"Thought I'd never see the day, little Ally's fallen deeply in love!" She squeals. We laugh at her excitement.

"And I'm glad it's with me!" I say, before she gives me peck on the lips. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

"Who's there?" Ally calls.

"Steven Jones!"

"We'll be right there!" Ally replies. I quickly make my way over, and open the door, showing him inside before closing the door. As he makes his way over, Ally turns off the TV. Mr. Jones sits down at the table across from the bed the girls are one, while I join Ally by her side.

"Alright, so which one of you is Miss Estrabao?" He asks. Camila raises her hand. He nods.

"Okay, and which one of you is Miss Morgado?" Lauren raises her hand. He nods.

"I presume you all know what this meeting is about?" We all nod.

"Excellent, the hearings are set for tomorrow morning at 9:00 for Miss Estrabao, and 9:30 for Miss Morgado. Before we get there, let's talk about who wants to gain custody of who. There are only two you who are capable of gaining custody. That would be Miss Hernandez and Miss Y/LN." He says, before pausing.

"One of you two ladies will have custody over Miss Estrabao, and the other over Miss Morgado. Please decide Miss Estrabao, and Miss Morgado, who you would like to have custody over you. This will dictate which hearings Miss Hernandez and Miss Y/LN will go to." He says. Lauren and Camila share a glance with each other.

"Ally." Camila says.

"Y/N." Lauren says.

"Excellent, I will be attending the hearing forMiss Morgado, while my colleague, Jerry Hernandez, will attend the hearing for Miss Estrabao. We will see you ladies tomorrow morning at 9:00 at the Superior Court of Justice. Goodnight." He says before getting up. Ally shows him out. We share a group hug before turning in for the night. Ally and I share a room, and Lauren, Camila, Normani, and Dinah share a room. The next morning, the alarm clock goes off at 8:00, waking Ally and I. The two of us take our showers separately, dress up, and apply makeup before meeting the others in the lobby. Ally drives us to this Tim Horton's coffee shop, apparently wanting some Canadian coffee. We each get us a medium sized coffee, before heading off to court. Ally pulls in to the parking lot with five minutes to spare for her and Camila's hearing. Ally and I share a kiss before splitting up, Dinah following them, and Normani with us. Twenty five minutes later, Normani, Lauren and I meet up with Steven, who leads us in to the court room. Mani is asked to take a seat in one of the many spots on the left hand side of the room. Lauren and I are led to a table at the very front also on the left. On the right of the room are Clara and Mike. Not long after we're seated, the judge enters, and the hearing begins. Clara and Mike go first.

"Why do think you think you two should have custody over Miss Morgado?" The judge asks.

"Your honour, we are her parents and we will and always have treated her with love and respect." Clara says. I look at Lauren who looks like she's explode with rage.

"Mr. Jones, do you have anything to say?" The judge asks.

"Yes, your honor." He replies, motioning to me. I nod, and stand up.

"Your honour, I'm Y/N Y/LN, a close friend of Miss Morgado."

"Proceed." The judge says.

"Mr. and Mrs. Morgado, from our previous encounters, did not appear to show any love towards their daughter. She came out as bisexual a few days previous, and they disowned her based on her sexuality. I do not believe that is showing any sort of love that parent should have towards their child."

"Anything else?"

"No, your honour."

"Excellent, you may be seated." I quickly sit back down in my chair.

"Your honour, my client would like to testify."

"Granted." Clara stood up.

"Your honor, Y/N is just a child, how can she be expected to take car of our daughter? And Lauren has been in mortal danger on more than one occasion under Y/N's supervision!"

"Mr. Jones? Would like to counter argue?"

"Yes, Your honour." I stand up, and glare at Clara and Mike.

"Your honor, for the past month when I was with Miss Morgado, her parents only visited her once. I believe I'm better suited to be her guardian as I will always be around her. Her attackers, Troy Ogletree and Austin Mahone, are on their way to prison, so she is no longer in danger, your honor." I say. A couple hours later, with both Lauren and Normani testifying for us, and Chris, and Taylor testifying for Clara and Mike, the judge adjourned the court for a recess while he ponders a decision.  Fifteen minutes pass before the hearing resumes.

"After review both sides of the case, the court rules in favour of Y/N Y/LN. From this point on, Y/N Y/LN will assume full custody of Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. Court dismissed." Lauren and I jump up in elation, hugging each other tightly. Steven laughs as we exit the court with Normani behind us. We find Camila, Dinah, Ally, and her father, Jerry, with smiles on their faces too, waiting for us on bench.

"Did you get custody?" Ally asks. I nod.

"Yup, you?"

"Yeah. Let's go celebrate!" Dinah suggests.

"I would love to, but I have another case to attend to." Steven says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but thank you for helping us!" I say. He smiles before heading off.

"By the way, who filed the complaint on Camila's and Lauren's parents?" I ask. Ally and her father laugh.

"Patricia and I did." He says.

Thanks for reading guys! Ally and You have custody over Lauren and Camila!

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 213 28
Y/N Y/LN is a young, talented girl with no means to continue on living. Her whole life has been filled with questions no one can answer. At fifteen...
269K 9.8K 35
You are the teenage daughter of the famous Ally Brooke Hernandez from Fifth Harmony. Although, you love your peppy mom, you are nothing like her nor...
42.5K 649 45
This is about a girl named tania who has a sister named lauren jauregui she's part of fifth harmony and so when lauren comes home tania has a lot to...
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...