MY FAKE BOYFRIEND ( draco mal...

By sameezyy

❝WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL IM GOING TO DATE YOU❞ in which a two enemies agree to fake... More

01| hogwarts
02| first day
03| fights & trolls
04| quidditch
05| merry christmas
06| detention
07| first adventure
08| good year
09| summer with the weasley's
10| diagon alley
11| stolen cars
12| back to school
13| writing on the wall
14| new friend
15| dissapearing bones
16| polyjuice potion
17| petrified
18| see you next year!
19 | the kiss that changed everything
20| a deal with draco
21| train rides with dementors
22| draco tells all
23| ignored
24| expecto patronum
25| hogsmeade
26| we've got a problem
27| top secret
28| dark night
29| healing
30| quidditch world cup
31| the triwizard tournament
32| tweedle dee & tweedle dum
33| potter stinks
34| first task
35| suprise
36| the yule ball
37| black lake
38| loss
39| new professor
40| secret meeting
41| the room of requirement
42| drifting away
43| in this together
44| pain
45| seperate ways
46| citrus lemon & subtle cologne
47| the cursed necklace
48| ron gets popular
49| christmas party
50| left alone
51| death eater
52| the astronomy tower
53| mourning
55| dark times
56| malfoy manor
57| the escape
58| returning to hogwarts
59| and so it begins
60| the battle pt.1
61| the battle pt.2
62| nineteen years later
A/N: NIGHTINGALE

54| i love you

134K 4.6K 8.1K
By sameezyy

"We can end this all, and I can let go, if you tell me right now that you don't love me."

Y/N POV

"It's going to be okay, Mione." I said and gave her a gentle, comforting hug.

She looked down at her wand and then back up at me. The look on her face was heartbreaking. But, I couldn't blame her.

"Hermione. Tea's ready, darling." Her fathers muffled voice rang from downstairs.

"I'll be waiting outside when you finish." I said gently.

She nodded, then turned around and walked out of her room. I grabbed my jacket and opened her window, coming out the way I came in moments before.

It only took a few moments, then I saw Hermione walk out of her entryway and close the door behind her. She then tucked her wand away in her back pocket and looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"It's finished." She said—so quietly that I could barely make out her words.

"I'm so sorry." I said, giving her a sympathetic look.

She nodded, not in the mood to talk. However, it was hard to ignore the several tears beginning to spill from her eyes. I immediately pulled her into a hug, trying to comfort her as best as I could, "Hey, it's what's best."

She sniffles and pulls away, nodding as if she knew this day would eventually come.

"Let's go." She said, wiping the remaining tears off her face and began walking down the cobblestone road.

I looked up at the grey sky, and noticed it was slightly raining. Hell, even the sky was crying. These were dark times, and there's no denying.

───────────────

"Y/n, come downstairs," My mother called from the living room. "Now."

Five months have passed since I last saw Hermione, Harry, or Ron. Last time I saw them, they left to go find Voldemort's last Horcrux's. I haven't seen Draco in eight months. I'd be lying if I had said the pain wasn't there.

I was forced to stay here, serving for the Dark Lord. Every ounce of me wanted to just escape it all, but I know I would never make it. Especially not alone. I've thought about talking to Draco, but I have no idea how. He's gone.

How do I tell him exactly how helpless I feel, standing by like a puppet while everyone is at war with each other?

I sigh and make my way down the main stairwell, walking elegantly with my shoulders back and my head held high.

"Don't let anyone see your weakness. Stand up straight and keep your head held high." My mother would tell me.

I made my way over to her, not bothering to look at the three silhouettes standing in the faint lighting of our front entryway.

"Yes, mother?" I asked, flashing an expressionless look at her.

"We have guests." She said, an evil looking grin plastered across her face.

I barely turn my head, and found that the entire world froze in time.

There he was.

His straight blonde hair was slightly disheveled, as if he had been raking his hands through it, and the bags under his eyes were so noticeable that they dug into his face, leaving noticeable marks.

He manages to compose himself enough to offer me a slight smile and a bow. "Hello, y/n."

"Hello, Draco. What are you doing here?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing.

Draco's lips parted, but just as he was about to speak, a firm hand grasped his shoulder and behind him came his father.

"That is none of your concern." He said and gave me a half smile that made me even more suspicious.

"Actually, it is because you are kind of in my house and—" I was cut off by my mother swatting my arm.

"Y/n!" She yelled, giving me a look of disgust.

I shrugged and looked back up at Mr. Malfoy, who was grinning evilly.

"Harley, can you escort y/n and Draco to a different room? I need to talk privately with the Malfoy's and I've been having some distractions." My mother said, giving me a glare of anger.

"As you wish." Harley said, nodding at me and Draco to follow her.

I glanced over at Draco, then quickly looked away because the feelings that were stirring up in my were too much to handle. Why do I still have feelings for this one boy? After everything I've been through, why are my feelings for him still so strong?

───────────────

I closed the door behind me, the sound of it clicking ever so slightly. I then took a deep, long breath and nervously turned around to met those precious grey/blue eyes full of wonder, but also filled with hurt and sorrow. I remember the first time I saw those eyes—bright, like the moon—they were so mysterious and intriguing. It hurts to think back to then. When everything was...okay.

"Why?" I asked, leaning against the wall and looking down at my shoes. "Why did you act the way you did? Why did you ruin the only good thing I had?"

I tried to hide the heartbreak in my voice, but I just couldn't. I missed him. Looking into those bright blue eyes, it was too hard.

There was a long pause—the tension was almost unbearable. I almost thought that he was going to yell at me, or maybe leave without a word, but my thoughts immediately changed when he took a step closer to me. And then another. By now we were only a few inches apart.

"I'm sorry," he replies, his voice low. "I thought that ending what we had was going to help me....but it didn't. Hell, I thought things would be easier if you were far away. But they weren't."

"Then why didn't you come back?" I asked, looking up at him, my eyes watering.

"Because I didn't think that a person like you should be with a person like me. I'm no good for you, y/n. I've never been a person that has been loved. I never cared about anyone, until I met you—" By now there were tears in his eyes.

The sadness in his voice broke my heart.

"Why do I do this to myself? I think I'm going to be okay, and then I see you and feel—" He paused, and grabbed both of my hands and held them in front of me. "Do you really love me?"

We were inches apart, each of us holding onto each other as if letting go meant leaving forever.

"If you don't love me, just say it. It would probably be better off if you did. Maybe it's for the best...." he trailed off, but not breaking eye contact. "We can end this all, and I can let go, if you tell me right now that you don't love me."

I take a deep breath and cup my hands over his fragile face.

"I can't do that, Draco. Because I love you. I'm in love with you, and I will always love you." I say, looking at his teary eyes.

"I'm so afraid of what will happen. What if—" Draco starts, but I silence him by pressing my fingers against his soft pink lips.

"Fear is inevitable, but we will get through it together. It only makes us stronger." I say, wiping a tear off of his face.

Before he can say anything else, I press my lips onto his. He falls into my kiss with helpless urgency. I feel his hands wrap around my body and pull me closer, and I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, running my fingers through his hair. The moment makes me feel alive. Something I haven't felt in so long that I'd forgotten what it had felt like.

We move together in sync, like a spell is binding us together, and right now, in this moment, this is all I want. No matter what happens to us in the future, no matter where our roads take us, this moment will forever be ours.

We both break the kiss and look deeply into eachother she eyes. And at that moment I realized that he is here, and this is real. I don't have to wait any longer because I have finally found the one I love.

He breaks the silence when he moves closer to my ear and whispers, "I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 23.3K 48
in which two boys match on a dating app, and an awkwardness ensues. © 2018 ↯ plebeians- a harry potter fanfiction
248K 8.9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
2.2K 12 12
𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘈𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦...
212 35 20
Your y/n Snape. You're on your second year at Hogwarts. Your boyfriend is Draco Malfoy and you love him, but you don't know if everyone shall know th...