DISCONTINUED: RotBTD: Hogwart...

Door firebolt2001

this story is not very well written. edits currently in process (Does not entirely follow Harry Potter Story... Meer

The Beginning
Entering
(Quad)wizard Champions
Attacked
Food and girls.
Let the Games begin.
The Way You Look At Her
Yule Ball
About the Dance
With the wrong person
Dance Dance
Tears and Sorrow
Healing Begins
Everything is going to Be Okay.
Dragon Rider.
Home is wherever I'm with you
Christmas Tales
Second Task
Well... This is awkward.
STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN
T H E F I N A L T A S K

No one likes The Slytherin Teachers

283 12 2
Door firebolt2001

Hi guys. This is mainly a filler, since I didn't want to just jump to the third task, But I realized how early I wrapped things up, so I'm not sure if this bit will stand to be completely necessary yet.

Hiccup held Meridas hand with shaky palms and a smug smile which he tried to hide, but let's be honest, he's never been so happy. They walked with the crowd of Gryffindor and Hufflepuff chanting Merida and Hiccup constantly back and forth in a battle. Merida held onto Hiccup by the waist as it allowed him to put his arm over her, and she smiled genuinely at him, and he knew at this moment that she was happy too.

Jack and Rapunzel ran up the hill with their little crowds of house members that chanted their names as well, smiling gleefully at the view in front of them. Turning to each other, Jack nudged his nose towards her and she muzzled briefly into his chest, where he placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Everything was falling slowly into place. Of course, they didn't expect it to be easy from here on out.

Suddenly, on their way to the common rooms, the four of them stood side by side and led the crowd in a different direction, for they were not to celebrate without each other. They gathered in a circle, and stayed there in silence for a moment or two.

Rapunzel was the first to break it.

"Well." She sighed, quite happily, but also quite exhausted. "That was fun!"

They smirked in all sorts of ways. "Punzie, that doesn't even begin to describe it." Jack stated.

"But it's a start." Hiccup retaliated. Holding Meridas cold hand, he squeezed it. The couple opposite of them said, nothing. They didn't need to, it was to be expected and nothing less of so. They all simply smiled at each other, not really needing to know what the others were hearing. Heavy breathing weighed out the silence, until finally, Merida says, "Oh come on, lets just hug already." Their pleasant smiles grew wide as they made pleasing noises of congratulations. 

In the distance, a large crowd of people stood, a few of them asking for the group to join. After all , it was for them.

Hoisted on each of their house members shoulders, the large crowd of people had gathered closely, completely forgetting any rivalry they ever had for the night.

And suddenly, a loud thud in the distance, the turning of heads.

Professor Black swarm through the large area, blackness swarming around his angry aura as he swaggered towards the four, now propped off of the many shoulders, embarrassingly exposed before the Slytherin professor.

Everyone but Jack, as expected, shamefully avoided eye contact. Jack stood up straight to meet the eyes of the professor, though he did have to look up, gave a strong and sharp stare back in his direction. Professor Black put his hands behind his back, and bent his back slightly to meet face to face with the boys salty attitude. He replied with disgust at the boy. They did not bother to verbally acknowledge each other at all, and everyone began to wonder if this was the only reason the professor even showed up. However, as the silence grew eerie, Professor Black averted his attention to the huge crowd of students.

"No Party has been approved to take place in this Hall." He began, voice echoing over the crowd.

"Return to your corridors immediately, or face the consequences." He says, emphasizing on 'consequences.'

Awkward hesitation fell among the crows, and no one wanted to move much, just a few shifts in stances.

As if it were possible, Blacks face grew even angrier. Nervousness filled the air.

"I said," he began, crescendo into, "IMMEDIATELY."

And with that, everyone shuffled around each other, hurriedly. but as orderly as they could manage. This continued until the hall was completely empty, with the exception of the four champions and Black.

Jack began to speak up, but he could only utter the first few letters before Black interrupted.

"You, Mr. Overland, do not learn, do you?" He asks rhetorically. "After the countless disruptions in my class, limitless imbecile pranks that you've performed," he spat. I suppose detention just won't do the trick for you."

Merida pitched in. "Wait a minute there, yeh cahn't possibly think this' all Jacks idea!" She argued, fists clenched and her mere average height against Professor Blacks.

Hiccup tried to calm her down with a soft hand on her shoulder, but it was only slightly effective when she confirmed that she might embarrass herself.

"No, she's right." Rapunzel said, with a rather unusually confident stride in her voice. "It's our fault, we thought we had-" Rapunzel was cut off by the piercing sound of professors voice.

"How dare you lie to a professor." He spat at her, Rapunzel slightly flinching under the pressure of his heavy voice. "How dare you, a mere mud-" He too was cut off, much to his displeasure, by the heavy doors swinging open again, and the tapping of heavy heels against the pavement.

He too, had flinched at the sound of his name, clenching his fists, holding on to his tolerance between them.

"PROFESSOR BLACK." He heard the small woman say, skirt flowing around her in a very bird related fashion and a sharp look on her face. "Please, I beg you, Do NOT harass my students."

When Professor Black set up his rebuttal, he began, "They gathered every single student of their year and threw this.. this..."

"They had MY permission, Black." She stated, arms crossed.

"You see, Professor Tooth, even so, there was a fair lack of supervision." He rebutted.

She quickly added as soon as he finished speaking. "Mr. Sand was in charge."

Professor Black gave a rather smug smirk in her direction, which she found rather annoying. She put her hands on her hips. "And what, Pitch, Do you find so funny at a time like this?"

He pointed to the corner of the room, which a small golden figure lay, slow breathing, slumped over a chair with lifting snores emitting from his breath.

The four sheepishly averted their eyes from the teachers.

"well, um... Yes, that might not have been the smartest of ideas to choose Sandy." She stated, fake confidence in her speech.

Aster snorted rather rudely, and she elbowed him.

Well, the four of them did not recall whether or not the students had forced him to go to sleep, or if he fell asleep all on his own. It was hard to tell for a teacher that fell asleep in the middle of speaking.

"Fine. Apologies, Mr Black," she bowed politely, "But do not blame these four."

Professor Black was only half pleased with this.

After a rough bicker of dispute, he walked off slightly satisfied. Everyone else stripped of their dignity. The teachers apologized to the four, and sent them each away to their dorms.On the walk there, Jack seemed infuriated.

"The nerve of that guy," He began, "Blaming me for everything, calling Rapunzel such a foul name like that..." He began to curse under his breath, And Rapunzel reached to grab his hand. Upon doing so, Jack stopped his train of words that stopped making sense long ago, and breathed deeply. He had to give this up.

Merida chose the wrong time to speak her thoughts. "Maybe yeh should start behaving yerself around him."

Jack let go of Rapunzels hand, slightly startling her in a rather confused manner. "It's not MY fault that-"

"Maybe not, but maybe yeh can stop this from happenin at all." She says, sensing his annoyance.

He rolled his eyes. "Look, I can't do anything now."

"This' yer fault too, Jack."

He stopped in his tracks.

Hiccups eyes widened at her hostile response. He tried to intervene but waas pushed away. Hiccup stared wide eyed at Rapunzel, who returned the gesture.

"So what, are you taking his side?" He asked, crossing his arms.

She sighed, "No, not at all, its jest, yehr a wee bit too immature, don't yeh think?" She replied.

He raised his eye brows. "No. The problem is not that im a 'wee bit immature.' It's Him!" He said, offended, mocking her.

She rolled her eyes, voice growing louder. "Maybe he wouldn't bash on yeh so much if yed just grow up, Jack!"

Jack was silent.

"Why are you saying this now." He asked, calmly, but fuming.

"Because he's been tough on yeh lass. He's been way too tough on all of us." She said, making gestures towards herself and the group.

Jack stayed silent again. "You know what, he probbaly just doesnt want me in the tournament. Did you ever think about that? Did you think about the fact that Pitch is just an a-hole who doesn't like my parents, and doesn't like me, and that sometimes, a lot of the bull I'm blamed for never really happened???"

They gave him strange looks.

"You know what," he sighed. "forget it." And he walked ahead, the others letting him reach his dorm in solemn peace before they would walk to turn in for the night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

155K 5.5K 22
Merida DunBroch wants nothing more than to spend her days horse riding and shooting arrows with her bow and spending time with her best friend, Rapun...
109K 4K 28
Rapunzel died in a fire, and awoke to the awful truth. Jack defeated Pitch, but he still doesn't fit in with the other guardians. Hiccup died savin...
46.3K 1.4K 31
So...this is a rise if the brave tangled dragons book. It is my first time making this kind if thing and I'm horrible at descriptions so lets try thi...
1.1K 41 12
After the ordeal with Pitch, Jack learns that 3 other spirits exist, one that was killed in a heroic sacrifice, another was killed on accident, and t...