Accidentally fallen for you...

By thevelvetrose

*Going to edit* Lily is a girl with, let's face it, horrible luck. She has the strangest things happen to her... More

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. [Completed]
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (2)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (3)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (4)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (5)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (6)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (7)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (8)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (9)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (10)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (11)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (12)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (13)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (14)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (15)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (16)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (17)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (18)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (20)
Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (21)
Epilogue: Lily and Ben
Extras!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS!
Accidentally fallen for you. EXTRAS! (2)

Accidentally fallen for you. oops. (19)

6.1K 49 17
By thevelvetrose

(Lily's POV)

The home phone rang at 1am. I groaned and answered it before anyone else would get up.

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Lily. I want to talk to you"

"Brock?"

"When can we meet?"

"..... I don't think that's a good idea Brock" I muttered. Turning on my lamp to see my empty room.

"Please?"

I thought about everything that could go wrong. But if I didn't face him now, he might bug me for days.

"Tomorrow. At 5pm in the park?" I told him.

"See you then"

I hung up and shut my eyes. I really don't want to see him... I dozed off.

________After School________

I changed out of my school clothes and into so sweats. I'm going to make myself look unattractive. I know. Impossible! Just kidding! I wore my grey sweats and an old white shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and put on some sneakers.

"I'm going to the park" I told my mom while heading out the door.

I got to the park a few minutes late. Brock sat in a swing. The same one as Ben. I sat in my swing.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked. Starting to swing.

"I'm in love with you Lily" He said strongly. Looking at my face.

I fell backwards. Off the swing and onto my butt. Ouch.

Brock rushed over and helped me up. I sat back down in the swing silently.

"So?" He asked.

"So?" I repeated.

"I just said I'm in love with you"

"I know"

"That's it? That's all your going to say?" He was upset.

"I'm sorry" I muttered. Not really that sorry.

"Why? Why don't say anything?"

"Like what Brock?"

"Like you love me too. Or you want to be with me too. Or you have feelings for me"

"I'm sorry. But I don't. Ben cares for me Brock"

He shook his head. Angry.

"No he doesn't. he's a jerk. I wouldn't hurt you Lily. Ever"

"He hasn't hurt me once. You've hurt me"

"I haven't hurt you!"

"I remember when I came to see you. You took advantage of me! I was drunk Brock! And we were close. We almost.." I wasn't going to finish.

"I didn't!"

"If I hadn't passed out.." I winced.

He didn't say anything. Guilt maybe?

(Brock's POV)

"I remember when I came to see you. You took advantage of me! I was drunk Brock! And we were close. We almost.." She broke off.

"I didn't!"

"If I hadn't passed out.." She winced.

I was quiet. She was right. I'm not a pervert. I love her. And I thought she loved me too. I hadn't thought about it as taking advantage. I thought of it as her wanting me. I'm guilty.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. And turned to my car and left.

I got back to the hotel and took a nap.

*Dream*

Knock, Knock.

I wondered who it could be. I opened the door.

"Lily?"

"Hey Brock" She smiled. Wearing a knee length black dress. Her hair in curls.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I love you Brock"

I smiled at her words. And we kissed.

*end of dream*

I leaped out of bed when I heard my alarm wake me up. My dream abruptly ended by the low battery warning on my phone. I groaned and put it on charge.

The one girl I am in love with. Cares for someone else.

(Ben's POV. Finally!)

I laid in my bed. Lily was in my head. She loves me. I was tired. Well I should be, its 1am.

School tomorrow. I hate school. Lily makes it worth it though. Today in lab her and I held hands while doing the project.

We both got looks. Probably thinking 'those are the people that ran away' shaking their heads.

Lily didn't say anything about that guy Brock today. I was grateful. I hate that guy so much.

I dozed off thinking of Lily...

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My alarm clock screamed at me. I leaped up and hit it. BEEP! Silence...

Oops. I think I broke it. Oh well. I took a nice long shower and put on some jeans and a shirt.

I jumped in my truck and drove to Lily's house.

I texted her.

'Come outside'

1 new message from Lily.

'Give me five minutes'

'Why?'

'Um. No reason'

(Lily's POV)

I woke up to my mom screaming when she saw a mouse. I leaped up and ran downstairs to see if I could save the mouse's life.

"Shoo! Get out!" My mom yelled. Standing on the chair with a broom.

My hair was a mess. I was in my pajamas. And yet here I am. Chasing a mouse around the freakin kitchen.

"HE'S UNDER THE FRIDGE!!!" She screamed.

I'm not terrified of mice like her. She's afraid because my dad had played a prank on her. And it went terribly wrong. Involving shaving cream, string and a mouse.

I ran in my socks to the fridge. Slip! I fell and slid to into the cabinets. Knocking the orange juice off the counter and all over me.

"So. Cold!" I screamed.

I looked over to my right to see the mouse two inches from my face. I screamed bloody murder.

I came down here to save a mouse. Because it deserved to live. But...

"KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!" I screamed. Crawling on my hands and knees to safety.

Mom used the broom and flung the mouse towards the open door. And the mouse ran straight out the door in fear.

I sighed and stood up.

Mom busted out laughing when she saw me dripping in juice. I huffed and ran upstairs.

Beep, beep!

1 new text message from Ben.

'Come outside'

Aw no.

'Give me five minutes'

'Why?'

I texted back while changing out of my soaked clothes and climbing into the shower.

'Um. No reason'

(Ben's POV)

It took more then five minutes. I listened to the radio. My favorite song came on. Prisoner of society by The living end came on. It described my life pretty well.

Lily ran out of the house and leaped in the truck.

"Sorry. I uh, woke up late" She muttered.

"Yeah, yeah" I knew something probably happened. I don't want to know.

"Good morning" I said. Leaning and giving her and peck on the lips.

"It is now" She sighed.

Her hair was wet from a shower. She wore a cream shirt with a tiger on it. Some torn jeans. And bright orange shoes.

Beautiful. I smiled and drove to school.

_____after school_____

"I don't see how you don't like Mrs. May. She's like super nice Ben" Lily told me.

We were debating on our favorite teacher. Hers is Mrs. May. I asked her if the lunch lady counted. Nope.

"Fine. Mrs. Hayden"

"Mrs. Hayden? She cant remember anyone's name. she's like 100"

"My point. She doesn't hate me like other teachers"

We walked out of the school and towards my truck.

"Lily" Someone said. I turned to see who it was.

"Brock, what are you doing here?" Lily asked. Stopping to face him.

Anger built up inside of me when I saw him. He's taller then me. And a police officer. But I could still take him.

"I want to talk to you Lily" Brock went on. I was tense. Oh how I wanted to punch him so bad.

(Lily's POV)

"We talked yesterday Brock" I muttered.

"I want to talk to you" He wouldn't stop.

"Lets go Lily" Ben whispered in my ear. I nodded and started walking.

"Please Lily" Brock grabbed my arm.

It all happened so fast. As soon as Brock had grabbed my arm. Ben's fist flew in front of my face, and hit Brock right in the jaw.

Ben let go of me and walked over to Brock. Who was on the ground rubbing his jaw.

"Don't. touch. Her" Ben warned. And we walked towards his truck again. I was speechless.

Ben disappeared from my side. I turned to see Brock grabbing Ben's arm and punched him right in the gut.

That started a huge fight. Kids started forming a circle around them. I stood there staring at them. They were really beating on each other. But there was nothing I could do.

"James! Conner!" I yelled. They were watching the fight. "Stop them!" I demanded in a panic.

They stood there for a second. Then entered the circle. James grabbing Brock. And Conner grabbing Ben.

They both somehow were able to get out of their grasp and attacked each other again. I couldn't tell who was winning. They both looked bad. Brock is bigger then Ben, and a police officer. But Ben fights a lot. Street fighting.

It was a pretty even fight.

"Shawn! Peter!" I called. They were all football players. I know them from my cheerleading days. I dated James and Shawn before. Ugh.

"Help them!" I told them.

All four of them grabbed both of them and pulled them apart.

"What is going on here?!?" The principal yelled.

Uh, oh.

Everyone scattered. Except Shawn, Peter, Conner, James, Brock and Ben. They were still in the same position.

"Ben. In my office now! Who are you?" He asked Brock.

"I'm Brock Jones" He answered.

"Are you a student?"

"No sir. I'm an officer"

"And you fought a student?"

"It was self-defense sir"

"Your lucky I don't have you fired Officer Jones. For fighting a student on school property. The only reason I'm not is because Ben over here probably deserved it"

I wanted to knock the principal out. But I would probably get in trouble...

"Ben. In my office. Now!" He yelled.

Ben followed him. And I followed Ben. I gave a 'How dare you' look at Brock. And went inside.

"You stay out here Ms. Alexander" Principal Harold told me.

"I love you" I whispered to Ben. And gave him a peck on the cheek.

I sat down. Feeling the tears coming. This wont be good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What did you think?

Which team do you choose? Brock or Ben?

What will happen to Ben?

Tell me what you think!

Comment and vote!

5 votes to continue :D

-----the velvet rose-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 1 30
Lily is a stunning girl, who was abused by her father, was confused between three different boys but in the end everything worked out...or so she tho...
12.8K 498 48
Lily Cano was an ordinary girl, who was just trying to get through high school.She didn't believe in love and stayed away from it all her life.But wh...
227 0 21
Young, beautiful and dirty rich girls exploring themselves and finding things they didn't expect to find.
907 160 18
Lily James has always been the loser girl type. Ever since the fourth grade, she has had a crush on this guy. Who happens to be the most popular guy...