Love From Pain (A Logan Lerma...

By nanalove9516

19 year old Aubrey Jones is bestfriends with the talented and attractive Logan Lerman and his girlfriend Alex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Information!
New Sequel!

Chapter 2

16.9K 368 121
By nanalove9516

How did I get myself in this situation? I always find a way to get involved. I peeked into the living room to see Lexie watching the movie I put on about 20 minutes ago, a comedy that was on TV. I usually enjoy watching horror movies. She was always a little scaredy cat and refused to watch anything even a little suspenseful. I smiled at a memory of attempting to take her to see Paranormal Activity when it was in theater. We had to leave early and she threw up outside the theater.

What am I doing. She is like my sister, we have been through so much. And I’m gunna let this one mistake she has made, that I know of, ruin our relationship? I finished making my tea the way I like it and getting her tall glass of Diet Pepsi. Logan should be here any minute and I couldn’t wait to see him. Also, to see Lexie’s reaction. I had faith she would tell him herself and fix everything.

I walked over to Logan’s room and looked in. it was just how he left it. Except for the couple of shirts on his bed. I’ve been in here a couple times since he left to help keep him fresh in my mind. I really miss him. After high school we decided to move in together. Everyone thought we were dating but it wasn’t the case. Is it that hard to except me and him are just friends? Until he started dating Lexie, she made it very clear now she was dating him.

I left his room and went into the living room.

I sat down next to Lexie and she grabbed the soda out of my hands and started chugging it. That was a little rude? “You’re welcome?” she muffled a thanks under her breath.

“So I wanna talk about what you saw Bree.” I took a sip from my tea and looked at her.

“What is there to talk about?” she looked at me and tilted her head

“You know exactly what I mean. When Logan comes later tonight I want to make sure YOU won’t tell him I’m cheating.” She took another chug of her soda and looked back at the TV and laughed at something funny Will Ferrell did.

“Cheating? You mean you’re going to continue doing it?” she looked at me and giggled.

“Um, yeah. He’s only going to be here for a week then he has to go back for who knows how long…” In interrupted her.

“A month. He has one more month left over there then he is back.” She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the screen. “so you’re not going to tell him?” she shook her head no and looked at her glass wiping the water residue on my couch. That ticked me off. “I really think you should. You know karma is a bitch right?” I waited for her response.

All she had to say was ,“Whatever.” We decided to stop talking about it by going silent.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at it and smiled.

Mi Bestie Logan:

So im outside. I’m glad you left the back door unlocked. Don’t do anything to make Lex suspicious. DISTRACT HER!:)

My smile went away when I saw he was so worried about surprising Lexie. Then I heard the click from the back door closing. I looked over to Lex and saw she was to into the movie to notice. I laughed and rolled my eyes. She looked at me and giggled. “What’s so funny Bree?”

I forgot she couldn’t look at me or else she would see Logan. “oh nothing, just this part of the movie is funny.” That made her look back at the screen. I heard plastic rustle behind us and then the light flickered on. We both jumped, even though I knew it was going to happen.

Then we broke out in smiles and I watched as Lexie ran over to Logan. He looked so…different? He looked like he had built on some muscle for the role in his new movie and grew a few inches. He had to be 6’2 instead of 5’8 which he was the last time I saw him. His jaw looked much more defined and his eyes were a bright blue. His dark hair framed his face which showed off his facial features he had carried form when he was little. He always looked childish. I guess he still had it but he just had that manly body.

I can say that right?

I shrugged the thought off and watched, reluctantly as Logan and Lex hugged tightly. She put on such a good show. Then they parted after a couple of kisses I had to look away from after just seeing her lip lock with HIM, Colby.

Logan pulled out a dozen of roses from behind him and gave them to her. She squealed and I wanted to throw up. But the only thing that kept me smiling was seeing how happy he was.

Then he looked at me and pointed. “Get over here best friend.” I got up and walked over to him and gave him a hug. Wow he was a giant now, compared to my 5’5 height. I breathed in his cologne and smiled. It was so familiar. Then I stepped back and laughed as he handed me a single pink rose. “I missed you guys.” He smiled showing his great smile that warmed the hearts of girls all over the country. The smile that brought out his cheeks and made his eyes squint.

Lexie was a little too loud with her response. “I missed you too babe.” She slid over and put her around him. He did the same back and kissed her forehead. As I started to speak and tell him I missed him she interrupted me. “I thought you were coming tonight?” he looked at me then when I stayed quiet he answered her.

“well I wanted to surprise the two most important girls in my life.” He winked at me and kissed Lexie’s hair.

“Well me most of all right?” she smiled and looked up at him. I waited for his response and I felt a little pull at my stomach like I was punched. What is up with her?

I felt relief when he didn’t answer her. He looked at Lex and smiled then she nuzzled herself into his shirt. But luckily I knew him better than her and when he doesn’t answer it means he didn’t want to be mean but didn’t want to agree. So he smiles and moves on.

“So what’s going on here?” he laughed at the TV. We all found a spot on a couch in the living room. He sat down on the love seat which seats one person I may add. But to her dismay, Lexie had to sit in his lap and block his view. He looked irritated for a minute then warmed up.

I gave him a look. He needed to stick up for himself.

For the rest of the night she was all over him. Never leaving him alone. When I made dinner, which ended up being me calling for a pizza delivery she questioned him about everything he did over in Florida. She asked about his love interest in the movie he is acting in and about what he did when they weren’t filming. I just sat there and listened and laughed at the faces Logan made.

I really did miss him.

She finally stopped when she got a call on her cell phone. She said it was her mom but I knew who it really was. She went to the other room leaving me and Logan to finally talk together, alone.

“So…I guess Lex asked everything that was needed to ask.” He chuckled.

“Yeah. I’m surprised she didn’t ask what I ate and how long I slept.” We both laughed at that comment. I noticed his voice deepened and it matched his obvious matured self. I laughed and he gave me a questionable look and smiled. “What?”

“Nice vocals.” We both laughed as Lex came back into the room. “SO what your mom want?” she noticed my double meaning. And quickly looked at Logan expecting a sad look thinking I told him… am I really that bad of a friend? I guess I am for keeping this hidden.

She smiled and sighed relief. “Um…she wants me go over her place and help her with something.” I kept my smile on my face and nodded my head. No she was going over to HIS place to help HIM out with something. I felt sick.

“So you’re going to go?” Logan looked a little hurt and I felt bad.

“Yeah. I have to it’s kind of an emergency.” She grabbed her bag and headed to the door.

Logan got up from his seat and grabbed his sunglasses. “Wait I’ll go with you. I’m sure that…” she cut him off.

“No. You should lay low for today. The paparazzi know your back in town and they are probably going to be around soon to start setting up to get a glimpse of you.” We both shared a hatred of the paparazzi. She was lying to his face and I couldn’t say anything. He sat back down as she walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “I’ll be over when I’m done and we can hang out if you want or we can get a cab to go back to my place and watch a movie?” he nodded his head and I felt so bad. I just sat there and looked at my mug as the door slammed and she left to go cheat on her boyfriend.

He got up and picked up his bags, silently. I tried to lighten the mood but failed badly. I walked in front of him and turned on my radio and grabbed his hand. I led him to the living room and started dancing. It was ineffective at first until I started dancing like a cornball then his straight face broke into a smile and we both laughed and he twirled me around the living room.

 This was the guy I missed.

We ended up falling on the couch next to each other. I questioned him about the boys in Miami and if they are different than Beverly Hill boys. “Nah, they aren’t your type. They there stuck up surfer guys.” I laughed at his description.

“yeah it sounds like half the guys in Beverly Hills.” He smiled.

“I’m not like that.” Then I remembered he was with a cheating Lexie and didn’t even know. He really was too good a guy for that.

Before I could say anything he tackled me to floor catching my breath. Once I flipped him over and pinned him to the ground he faked a cry and whined, “hey you cheated!” not me…

Then when I eased up on his arms he attacked my sides and tickled me onto my back. After my laughing fit we calmed down. I was probably going to have complaints tomorrow but I didn’t care, I missed Logan.

As if he read my mind he answered back, “I missed you too Bree.” I smiled and we finished up Step Brothers until he fell asleep next to me.

Thanks to all you are reading my story!:) remember to vote and leave a comment thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.7K 12
Are they really best friends? Will one stupid dare change their minds? Or will they move on as if it never happened? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
9.7K 197 24
An normal boy who got his life turned around by Logan, young and mysterious. They make the best memories together, jealousy, defeat and maybe a littl...
6.9K 103 26
It has been three years since Cameron leaved her to go home. Lexi haven't heard from him in the last two years. But what happens when she goes to Mia...
3.4K 155 53
Seventeen-year-old Gemma Parker is tired of always being the friend. The one he calls after he gets home from his dates at night, the one he confides...