One-shots [Crush x Reader]

By iJustAFangirl

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... More

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Will You Be Mine?♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Ice Skating♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Happier♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Tease♡

28.2K 803 1.5K
By iJustAFangirl

Requested by Izzy5537. Warning: This is an orange (I did some research and I've been mixing up orange with lime lol), meaning that there will be kissing, touching, stuff like that; no explicit content. Enjoy?

♡-♡-♡-♡

"Please tell me that you're joking Mom..."

"I'm joking."

"Really?!"

"No. Now pack up and let's go."

You mutter incoherent words under your breath, throwing your backpack over your shoulder. Your parents are leaving to go to a friend's birthday party and will return tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, you have to stay the night at (C/N)'s house; it's the last thing you want to do. You have tried numerous times to convince your parents to let you stay at home by yourself because you're a grown woman, however they rejected.

You should be feeling ecstatic! After all, you're going to your crush's house. But your crush despises you, you're sure of it. You never did anything to him, not that you can remember otherwise. He likes to annoy you; he always take your belongings while you struggle to get them back. Sometimes when you two make eye contact, he sends you a menacing glare. If looks could kill..

"Can I come with you guys?"

"No. We'll pick you up tomorrow, alright?"

"What about the Shippers? Why can't I stay with them?"

"We would've let you stay with them, but they're on a trip and won't be back until next week."

"But what about (B/F/N)?"

"Once again (Y/N), we would but she lives far away and we're late to the party. (C/N) lives in our neighborhood and is the closest one."

"But-"

"No buts. I know you and (C/N) aren't on good terms. I'm sure you two can work some things out though," your dad says.

"Dad, he hates my guts. I can't even have a decent conversation with him. He just keeps taking my precious pencils and-"

"Honey, I can buy you a pack of 24 pencils at the dollar store. Or if you prefer mechanical pencils then that's fine too. The dollar store has them all."

"Dad-"

"See you tomorrow morning."

"What-"

Your parents drive off into the night, leaving you there all alone; you're sobbing uncontrollably and falling onto your knees.

Well.. that's not what actually happened. You have an urge to do just that though.

Pressing the doorbell, you try to think optimistically. You plan to just hang out with his parents. It'll be an awesome night filled with food, laughter, movies..

"Oh, it's you."

You blink as your optimistic thoughts fade away. "Well hey to you too," you mutter and wait for him to let you in.

"You're here because..?"

"My parents are going to a birthday party so your parents let me stay for the night." You shift your feet, waiting for a response. (C/N) stares at you quietly, leaning against the doorframe. 

Why is he so attractive?

"Well they are also going to a birthday party and I'm the only one who's home so.. I can just let you sleep out here."

Why do I like this piece of trash?

"Fine with me." You shrug and take out a blanket from your backpack, laying it out on the grass.

"Seriously?" He sighs. "I don't want my parents to ground me so I have no choice but to let you in. You're sleeping on the couch."

"Thanks," you mumble tiredly and head straight to the comfy couch. Once your body reaches it, you immediately cover yourself with your blanket and fall asleep.

♡-♡-♡-♡

Your eyes fly open as you struggle to sit up. Glaring at the laughing male, you snap, "Do you mind lowering the volume?"

He doesn't move an inch and continues to laugh at the TV. You grab the remote from the table and lower the volume.

"Hey!" He turns around and narrow his eyes at you.

"Thanks to you, now I'm awake." You sigh and comb your disheveled hair with your fingers. "10:40 huh.." Heading to the kitchen, you open up the freezer as the cool air hits your face.

Sitting back on the couch, you eat the ice cream while working on your homework. You're still feeling sleepy, so you're hoping that ice cream will help you stay awake since you want to finish your homework. (C/N) turns off the TV and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "Sorry.. your cuteness was frustrating me. I don't know.. this liking crap is all new to me and I just hate it. I guess I'm just confused about my feelings."

"Cuteness? Liking?"

"Yeah. I wanted to drown out your snores so I increased the volume."

"My.. snores are cute to you?" you ask slowly. "I mean.. you could've just went to your room or something so that you couldn't hear it."

He looks away and mumbles a, "Whatever." You take that as a yes and snort, continuing to work on your homework. The sound of the typing keyboard fills the awkward silence.

The couch dips slightly as he plops down beside you. "You're seriously doing homework at this time?"

"Well.. yeah. Why not? It's due later tonight at 11:15."

"Pfft.. I do homework on the bus," he says rather proudly.

You glance at him, raising an eyebrow. "And you're proud of that because..?"

"Hey! I manage to finish it on time. Mostly." He stares at your concentrated face quietly, just admiring you.

A few minutes pass by. (C/N) swiftly takes your laptop away, looking at your answers in boredom. "Square root blah blah blah.. some kind of crappy formula.."

"Give me back my laptop!" You try to reach for it but he holds the laptop above his head, continuing to scrutinize your work by leaning his head back.

He hums and points at a problem. "I think this one is wrong. It should equal to 6 square root 3."

You huff, "I checked my answer on the calculator and it's correct." Attempting to reach for your laptop again, you jump up but he stands up and walks around the room; his sudden action causes you to face plant into the couch.

"Give it back! I need to do my homework!" You blow a strand of hair away from your face. "My hair is like a bird's nest.. again." You watch him place your laptop down on the table, so you take the chance to go get it.

He approaches you slowly as you lean back against the couch. His hands are beside your head and one knee is on the edge of the couch; he leans in close to you and mutters something that causes your eyes to widen.

"Why do your homework when you can do me?"

♡-♡-♡-♡

(WARNING WARNING! SEXY TIME IS COMING UP! I REPEAT, SEXY TIME IS COMING UP! BEFORE YOU READ ON.. *splashes holy water all over you and myself*)

His lips meet yours in a passionate kiss, catching you off guard. You're so in shock that you don't realize him trailing his tongue against your bottom lip, asking for entrance. Lacking a response from you, he gingerly bites your lip as to which you answer by parting your lips.

His tongue explores every area inside your mouth. You wrap your arms around his neck and play with his soft hair. He smile against your lips, tugging on your t-shirt indicating that he wants it off.

You aren't sure what has gotten into him but hey, you aren't complaining. Noticing that you aren't going to take off your t-shirt anytime soon, he grows impatient and quickly takes it off.

"St-Stop.." You pant as your grip on (C/N)'s hair tightens. He grunts, biting your flesh gently; his cold hands roam your tingling, bare skin. Gasping in surprise, you feel his tongue traveling across your neck. You bite your lip to prevent yourself from moaning in pleasure.

He continues to leave hickeys all over your neck, his hands slowly roaming upwards leaving you breathless. You shut your eyes, waiting anxiously for him to continue.

Your eyes flutter open slightly, seeing his grinning face. Frowning at him with half-lidded eyes you say, "You're such a tease!"

He simply shrugs in response. "Well you did tell me to stop earlier, didn't you?"

"I didn't-.. well, I did but I-"

The grinning male shuts you up by kissing you aggressively, pushing his body against yours even harder. His hands are entangled into your disheveled hair as he softly bites your bottom lip, afterwards running his tongue along it. You struggle to refrain from moaning as your hands find its way to his (C/H/C) locks.

The feeling of his cold fingers tracing your delicate skin return as they gradually inch upwards. You seize onto the couch, your lips still moving against his in a now leisurely pace. His slow movements are making you sexually frustrated. Hearing your barely audible whimpers, he smiles to himself and kisses your nose, lips, and warm cheeks before pulling back. "You should go finish your homework now."

"You tease! You can't just do that!" you whine, gazing into his lust-filled eyes. Your lips feel cold and lonely and you desperately want to feel his lips moving against yours again.

"I'm doing it now, aren't I?" He grins at your frown, pinching your cheek. "Anyways, you should be thanking me. Your homework is due.. well, soon."

You glance at the clock, slapping your face. "OH MY GLOB I'M NOT GOING TO FINISH IT ON TIME. THERE'S ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT AND I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED THE ONE I'M WORKING ON! CURSE YOU AND YOUR IRRESISTIBLENESS!" You rush to your laptop and frantically begin to solve the remaining problems.

(C/N) laughs and lays down on the couch with his hands behind his head. "Don't mind me.. just going to enjoy myself." He yawns. "Night."

"Hmph."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 1K 20
¶~ו°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•finished •°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°×~¶
21.7K 580 15
(Y/N) bumps into a mysterious black haired, blue eyed emo guy and that's when her life changed into a mess and romance....what will happen?
125K 1.1K 173
THIS IS BOOK 1 As I read a lot of fanfictions about Dream I thought I should make some sort of a book where you can find all of those amazing storie...
80.8K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...