It's real

By nikkki_ptx

Scott and Mitch from Pentatonix Have always been In love. This is their love story. (inspired by Scotts.daddy) More

Sophmore Year
Romeo and Juliet
Heated
Panic
Fall
FaceTime Surprise
Rainy Days
Dinner
Imagine
Thoughts
Questioning
Not an update// im sorry..

Clap

97 4 0
By nikkki_ptx

I put my things in my locker. I headed straight to the cafeteria but someone stopped me.

"Hey Mitch, I realized that you were not in my class for most of the period yesterday. Why is that?"

It was the hot teacher from Home Economics. He seemed chill in the class but now he seemed strict.

"I-I'm sorry.. it, it will never happen again." I stuttered.

Why am I acting like this. I have scott. This teacher is hot but teachers can't date students.

"It better not, or else you get detention. See you later Grassi." He said as he walked in the opposite direction as me.

I finally got to the cafeteria and Sat with Scott, Kirstie, Jeremy and three other kids that I've seen before.

"Mitch, I'd like to introduce you to my friends, Avi, Esther and Kevin." Said Jeremy.

I've seen them walking in the halls. They all seemed quite nice. Kevin and Ben shook my hand. Avi did a fist bump. Esther stood up and hugged me.

"I like hugs." Esther whispered in my ear as we hugged.

We all were settled. (Crappy edit of table)

Scott bought me lunch without asking me, but who cares? It's free food. Scott was spoiling me. I'm not a huge fan though. I feel like I have to get him things now, buy him food.

"So Scott and Mitch, are you two dating?" Kevin asked.

Scott and I looked at each other. We smiled and started to blush. We looked over our shoulders. Everyone at our table was looking at us, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, we are. I love him so much. We met yesterday but we feel like we've know each other for eternity." Scott said as he discreetly kissed me on my cheek.

I put my hand on his hand. Our hands intertwined together. It was a beautiful feeling and I couldn't stop blushing. I couldn't wait for dinner tonight. They will love scott. Will they?

"I love you."

"I love you too"

Back and forth the whole break was Kirstie and Jeremy saying,

"I love you"

"I love you too"

It was adorable.

Scott grabbed both of my hands and whispered,

"I love you." We looked at each other's eyes, then our lips. After the glare at each other's lips, we kissed.

Everyone awed. It was our first kiss in public. Kids were about to come over and make fun of us but Jeremy stood up to scare them away. I put my head on Scott's shoulder. I wondered, why do people like Scott and I have to be treated differently because we love each other, or don't like girls. Why is the quote on quote rules of love have to be a girl and a boy. I almost said my thought aloud but I didn't want to start crying.

The bell rang and I headed to Drama. Yes! More romance for Scott and I. We headed to MPR 2 and thought of more ideas. We finally had the ideas we needed. I went over them.

"Ok so, Our play Romeo and Julien is about two boys who fall in love. They cannot love though because their parents have been in a long feud for years and they won't except their love choices. They sing to each other and through the hard times making it a Musical."

Scott clapped and I started bowing and laughing. That was our idea, it was a great one. Now all we had to do was show this to our teacher and see if they would like it or not. We headed to the drama class and finally found our Drama teacher.

"We have our idea for our plot." Scott said to the teacher.

"Ok. Take it away!" The teacher said while putting on a British accent.

""Ok so, Our play Romeo and Julien is about two boys who fall in love. They cannot love though because their parents have been in a long feud for years and they won't except their love choices. They sing to each other and through the hard times making it a Musical." We had our idea on our paper so I just repeated what I 'performed' to scott.

Scott started clapping. I hit his arm playfully and started laughing.

"After my six years working as a drama teacher and doing this project. This one is the first to add a LGBTQ+ element to Romeo and Juliet. Great work. Work on your dialogue and plan costumes and settings." The teacher explained.

Scott and I headed back to the MPR 2. Scott and I wanted to write or arrange a song or two for our piece. We both sat on the piano stool and started brainstorming.

"I love how hard working you are." I told Scott.

"I love how amazing you are." Scott replied.

Again Scott one upped me. He is amazing, he is my soulmate. But, I don't like being spoiled. I don't like constantly getting presents. I want our relationship to be great. It won't be if we keep trying to one up each other. I was going to keep it to myself but it just burst out of me.

"Stop spoiling me. I want us to be together but you keep spoiling me. I feel like I have to one up you every time you do something nice." I was going to go further but I was gonna leave it there.

"You might not like being spoiled. But I do." Scott whispered in my ear.

"You do? Ok... I have a surprise for you. Close your eyes."

I took off my shirt and used it as a blindfold for scott.

"No peeking." I demanded.

I got my Spotify Beyoncé playlist on. Scott started jamming out. I walked up to the boy. He was sitting on the piano stool, not facing the piano. I started to kiss him. We continued to kiss, the kisses quickly because a make out session.

"No more. We will stop now. I hope this was a kiss that will make you want to come back to Drama Class." I whispered in his ear.

"See you tonight. More fun awaits." I continued.

I took off Scott's diy blindfold and put my shirt back on. Scott bit his lower lip.

"No more." I told him.

I kissed my forehead. I would let it pass. For now. The period ended and I was off to my final class, Music. I love music but I just wanted it to be finished so I could have dinner with  Scott and my Family. We practiced our instruments. I did piano. We were working on a new piece this year. I loved it. It has a jazzy tone but also a pop tone. It was a weird arrangement, but I love weird. Every other class we would get pop quizzes. Today was a practice class. In these classes we would perform in front of the classes in groups considering your instrument. I was the only piano so I would play with the tuba and euphonium. First the flutes, then trumpets, all the saxes, percussion then my group. We played our parts in the arrangement. Then put it all together in these practice classes. We performed, got feedback and played once more. The class ended with all of us being able to play the first 12 bars perfectly. After class my teacher asked me to play once more.

I played my 12 bars, my teacher loved it. I then heard clapping from outside the music room door. It was Scott.

Longer chapter! Btw Mitches school has 6 periods, one of which is an eating period and Everyone has it the same time. Hope you like it. There is a chapter coming up which will either be really long or there will be multiple parts.(Hint:Imagine) Do not forget to comment your thoughts throughout the story and vote if you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 1.3K 26
Scott and Mitch have been friends for years. But little does Scott know, Mitch is falling in love with him every single day. Will Mitch have the guts...
174K 9.2K 58
Best Scömìche Fanfic and Best Plot, PTXFanFicAwards 2018!! #1 in Scömìche May18. Pentatonix have conquered the world and moved on. As Scott prepare...
52K 1.9K 128
oneshots.
1.1K 114 11
It's an ulternate universe where in 2022 Pentatonix have split and so did Scott and Mitch. However....they have a daughter and they share custody ove...