My love for the Pharaoh

By RebeccaW99

What happens when your forbidden love actually loves you back. Can they be together? Or will it cause too man... More

My love for the Pharaoh
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
28 Chapter
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 9

2.2K 53 5
By RebeccaW99

"Oi, you two get over here," The guard with curly blonde hair grunted. We were gauping at The Pharaoh. "Oh you two want a go but, you can escape that if you follow me and NOW!" Me and Cissy followed him into one of the cells. I could just see The Pharaoh being whipped through the bars. Tears began to trickle down my cheeks again, I need to control myself more. I heard the sobs of Cissy across the cell. I walked over to her and held her in my arms trying to comfort her. Soon enough the whipping started again and again hearing the whip and the short screams of pain which The Pharaoh get letting out. Tears flowed more like a tidier wave now. I wanted it to stop. Can't they just leave. This never happened, they just found out about me giving extra food. I am the Queen's main servant. Am I not allowed to have a little lee way. No apprecation these days. 

After a while I hear the soft snores of Cissy floated up to my ears. Soon I felt my eye lids getting heavy. 

*  "Come on. We need to move, please get up." I shouted rocking his body back and forth. Pleas wake up. I heard shouting and heavy footsteps. "Please hurry, come on. We need to go and now." I was panicing looking behind my shoulder. The footsteps kept getting louder and louder. Then they grabbed my shoulders pulling me away from him. They restrained me. Then they started stabbing him over and over and over again. He didn't move, soon they stepped away and there was blood covering their uniform and the ground. His body was open and bleeding, his insides spilling out. They let me go and ran off. I rushed to his side trying to stop the bleeding b....b....but it was to late he.....he.....he was gone. * 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...