Chapter 38

"Well that is new. You have never done that before. However, you only just discovered your power. You are more powerful than you thought." Jumoke said. I didn't want to be. All I wanted was to be with him.
"This isn't what I wanted! Why me? All I wanted was a normal life. Get married and have children. It is that simple." I spat!
"We will do that as soon as this is over. Come on you are our key to unlock that new world." Jumoke urged. He wanted that with me. Just how I wanted it with him. This is perfect well accept the situation we are currently it.
"Okay, so I can kill and entire small army. Just need to be able to control who and when. Right I am off to see Rosie and Pane. Arrange a meeting with everyone for later." I get up before he can say anything and leave.

Rosie and Pane's tent was next to ours. So it wasn't to hard to get there.
"Rosie? I need your help. How do I control my power?" I asked as I walked in.
"Femi get out!" I heard someone shout.
"Oh my you are still very beautiful. You will look perfect as my Queen." I heard another voice. One I haven't heard for a while. It was Seran the "wrong" pharaoh. Why is he here?
"Why are you here?" I ask trying to sound confident.
"Oh, my dear for you. Weren't you listening my Queen committed treason so was sentenced to death. My spy Martha told me. She believed I loved her, however, I never did. But, you had me mesmerised from the beginning. Now seize her!" He clapped his hands. I shivered with disgust as two men grabbed me. I will not allow this to happen. Again the same glow from my body. It was bright blue.
"What is happening your majesty?" The soldiers shouted.
"He isn't your Pharaoh! He doesn't even know a thing about ruling a fair and honest Kingdom." I screamed out. They should know the truth.
"Don't listen to that bitch! Listen to me" shouted Seran. This is not happening. Then I heard chocking. Both soldiers were hanging in the air, their feet kicking, with the struggle to get oxygen.
"Let them go! Now you monster!" Seran jumped up and down!
"Look Seran I could easily do this to you as well. No either give up the throne now back to Jumoke or prepare to fight!" He has got to surrender. Seran was know as the coward until he attacked us. Then he was know for his stupidity until he won.
"I will surrender!" Falling to his knees. At this point Jumoke ran in.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Seran has just surrendered. The Kingdom is ours again." I told Jumoke. I still held the soldiers in my magic but wasn't chocking them anymore. Jumoke signaled out the tent for our soldiers to come. Now this has happened does it mean we can live happy. Or is he now scared of me. For goodness sake I am glowing blue! I would of run by now. Our soldiers had a firm grip on the others. I recognised Gregory. He was so cruel and strong now he is a shrivelled mess. I then went to find Pane and Rosie. They either saw this or just saw a blue glow. But, either way they would of heard all of it. It still hasn't sunk in. We can go back home. Restart our lives and make it into something much better. They were tied to their bed badly bruised.
"Oh my gosh. Are you okay?" I rushed over to untie them.
"We are fine. So proud of you. No need to plan anything. He walked straight to us. For you though. Which is weird. Now it is ours. Just is there an army waiting for us?" Pane questions.
"That I don't know. But right now we need to give this girl a rest. She jas been through a lot." Rosie said pushing me away from Pane. Who followed behind us.
"Rosie I am fine." I say. To be honest I want to talk to Jumoke. He hasn't said a word since he congratulated me. This is unusual. Have I upset him? Have I scared him? Does he still love me? Or am I just doubting as I am scared of myself?

Rosie ushered me all the way back to my tent.
"You rest. Don't get up okay? I will come and inform you of what is happening." She says and leaves me sat on my bed. All I knew was that I wasn't going to be able to sleep. There are to many thoughts running around my head for me to sleep. I laid on the bed staring up. The light was fading fast and still Jumoke wasn't here. I just need his reassurance right now. I hear some noise coming from the living area. I got up and grabbed the nearest thong to defend myself. If magic isn't needed anymore it can stay inside. Slowly and quietly I creep up on the stranger in the dark.
"Ahhhhhh" I scream running towards them.
"Woah Femi it's me. It's Jumoke." He said jumping out the way.
"Oh. Why you here? I thought your scared of me! You shouldn't be here! You could get hurt I don't want that! Leave me. I'm a monster who can't be loved. Take your grass ring. And don't worry about me!" I shouted taking the grass ring off. I am not playing around anymore. He can't be with me. I am not suitable as Queen I need to be alone away from people who can hurt me.
"Femi! Don't talk such rubbish. I am not scared of you and if anyone is they are fools! No way am I losing you now. We have been through too much and I love you. No matter how much I try I will never get over you. Your the love of my life. Please don't leave. I will fall apart and are not strong enough without you. Our people will suffer if I don't have you. Don't walk away. " he said. Tears began pouring down his face. He slowly took the grass ring I had handed him and put it pack on my finger. This action broke me down. He did care about me.
"I..I love you" I whisper my voice breaking. He moved forward and wrapped himself around me. Pulling me into a tight hug.
"Let's go sleep. We will continue tomorrow. There are scouts out to see what is happening in the Kingdom. We will be back soon I promise." Jumoke said kissing my lips. I smiled in reply. We climbed into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.