I Am But Your Property (Yona...

By Ruuchan12s

A fanfic of AkaYona [Yonak] This took time when Hak, Yona and Yoon were travelling in quest for the Hakuryuu... More

Quick Introduction
Parting
Fire Tribe, Another Problem?
Reason For That Face
Sorry For Everything
Pleasant Dreams
Epilogue
Oneshot - Don't Tempt Me

Entangled

1.3K 35 2
By Ruuchan12s

*3rd person POV*

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Hak bursted, his face painted with rage and exasperation.

The one who he yelled at widened her eyes at the loud cry. She didn't say anything after that. Although Yona had wanted to explain originally, she decided that it was best to stay silent, at least for the time being. She just quietly let the thorny vines being undone from her. However, it was undeniable that she was relieved that her knight in shining armour came.

On the other hand, Hak was inevitably frantic. His hands moved nimbly as he began to untangle his mistress from the thorns as fast as possible. He was too absorbed in it that he didn't notice he injured his own arms. It was Yona who realized that.

"Hak! Your hand-"

The girl immediately joined her lips as she saw the stern, angry look from the one who freed her. It was as if he couldn't care less even if he wounded his limbs.

After the victim was off the vines, she fixed her posture, however due to her fresh cuts, she let out a little cry.

The loud rescue must've noticed this, as he recovered the soft look in his eyes. Instead of being mad, he now seemed to be concerned. Concerned of the one he should've been protecting.

Concerned of the one he loved so

"Princess"

With the softest voice possible, Hak called out to her. Albeit hesitant, the one whom he addressed answered, her eyes averting the gaze from him.

"What is it?"

"How did you end up like this?"

"..uh"

"Tell me"

"Nnnno you would've make fun of me"

".................. No I won't"

"That was a long pause you made there!"

Then the girl made a small chortle. The sound of it made the teen boy's mood lightened. Then, she answered,

"I was, uh, panic. I thought I got lost. That's why I didn't see my surroundings, and-"

"You slipped?"

"Y-yea"

A small smile then laced Hak's lips, however Yona saw through it. That smile was tainted with sadness. It affected her own feelings. She urged herself to muster out something, anything, to break out from the situation.

Unexpectedly, Hak made a move first

"I like puffy cheeks y'know?"

It took Yona a few seconds to digest the words Hak said. She then made a confused face, looking at her so-called support with befuddled eyes. He just chuckled lightly as he stood up. Extending his muscular arm, he ruffled the formerly long, but as beautiful as ever crimson hair.

"Shall we get back now, Princess?"

The one whom he addressed then nodded. She then got up with difficulty. Realizing that probably it was due to the recent event, her personal guard lifted her up single-handedly. As he did it without the consent of the involved party, the reaction was predictable.

"HAAAAKKK!!! Let me downnn I can walk by myselfff"

"Nope. Your feet weren't in a real good condition to walk back."

"I-It might be but it doesn't mean you have to carry me around!"

"Nah."

Hak merely whistled. Yona tried to struggle, but then the sight of Hak's bleeding arm flashed into her mind.

"Hak... Your arms are bleeding too, aren't they? You should just put me down..."

Looking slightly surprised, he took a quick glance at his left arm, in which his right one is currently occupied with his precious princess. Some thorns certainly had some parts of his blue hakama's sleeve torn, and some dug further on his thick, dark skin.

"Oh, you're right. They're just scratches though." He shrugged without even caring to make it sound like he cared. Certainly, they would heal in days, and Yoon could mend the torn clothes, however,

"T-then, aren't these just scratches too? I should be walking on my own, shouldn't I?" Pleaded the girl on his shoulder. She wanted not only to get off him, as it was embarrassing, but also so as not to be a burden to him.

"Nah. Besides, you actually fell into it, but I didn't. I can handle some scrapes, but you can't. I don't get it all over my body, at least. At any rate, don't mind me. I told you to think of me just as a support, right?"

That statement saddened her, and guilt rushed in. Scenes from the past replayed on her mind. She recollected the time when she stood tall, stretching both of her arms in order to stop Hak from going off by his own.

"Give yourself to me, Hak!"

By that time, Hak no longer had any obligation to follow her words. To be with her as her human shield. He also clearly stated that he no longer wanted to stay with her. But her ego forced him to.

What made him hurt was because he was protecting her, shielding her. Not only that time, but when they confronted The Fire Tribe's troops led by Kang Tae-Jun. Why was he impaled by that arrow he that he was supposed to be able to dodge? Why did he injure himself awfully that he almost lost his life when he could have not? The reason was none other than to protect her. Yona also thought that he was pressured to do it, too, even though that was not the case.

As the redhead got lost in thoughts, the blackhead felt that he said a bit too much. He swiftly mobilized his arms to move the person on his shoulder so that she would face him, but still in his arms.

"... Princess, are the cuts still hurting or what?"

"Eh, w-why are you asking that?"

"You looked like you wanna cry."

A moment after her lips had parted to answer, Yona closed them again rapidly as she thought over the consequences that would be resulted if she told him the truth. The Hak she knew would've teased her constantly, and she absolutely did not want that. Though probably he would have not.

"Princess?"

"Uh- yes! Yes, it is hurting, so- yea." A gulp was heard in the end of the sentence. Affirming was not her best plan, but in such short time, thinking deeply wasn't very much possible.

Dark expression masked Hak's face after hearing her reply. But it wasn't for too long.

"Eh?"

*Lick lick*

"H-Hak it tickles- nngh"

"At least let me do this for your face, saliva heals shallow wounds y'know?"

"Eh really?! You're just making that u- ah! That smarts!"

"Hng? Sorry. But it's true"

"... I don't believe you"

"Go ahead. I'mma keep licking regardless of your choice to believe me or not to believe me."

Hak moved his tongue across a few cuts on her face with a wide grin plastered on his lips. On the other hand, Yona struggled less, because Hak's licking had been similar to a maelstrom that sapped her energy. She let out a few moans, due to her feeling ticklish.

Eventually, Hak, who acted that way in order to lighten the mood, got flustered himself. He stopped after some time, with great difficulty. Notwithstanding the fact that it would be harder for him to hold himself off from doing any further to her if he continued.

"Hak?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

". . . Uh- yeah, sure. Uh-huh, no problem."

It was still unclear what hit Yona that she suddenly uttered her words of gratitude. Maybe she recalled the time when Yoon asked her if she ever thanked him. Or maybe just because he had stopped licking her. Or anything. What's obvious was that Hak did not see that coming. He looked in the opposite direction from her face, his face skin matching Yona's gorgeous hair's colour.

Yona herself didn't notice, and just glued her head into Hak's broad chest, entrusting herself fully to him.

They soon arrived on their camp, the place where they promised Yoon they would be. Nevertheless, it was as if unluckiness was clinging with them.

"Are those.. Fire tribe soldiers?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
354K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
6.6K 128 13
A mafia boss finds himself falling deeply in love with someone who he can't have ,but when he finds that person in his sight he has to take what his...
2.3K 76 10
When Dream first laid eyes on his soulmate, watching as the color poured into the world around him, filled with hues he wasn't allowed to see until n...