One-shots [Crush x Reader]

By iJustAFangirl

A collection of one-shots with your crush. I'm sure we all have daydreamed about adorable scenarios with our... More

Introduction
Project♡
Perfect Rainy Day♡
Midnight Visit♡
Drunk♡
May I Have This Dance?♡
Cuddling♡
Pocky Game♡
Pick-Up Lines♡
Cloud Watching♡
Hoodie♡
Pillow Fight♡
Stars♡
Beach♡
Chicken Noodle Soup♡
Just Give Me A Reason♡
Accident♡
Stressed Out♡
Smile♡
Safe And Sound♡
Safe And Sound 2♡
Snow Day♡
Assigned Seats♡
Cherry Blossoms♡
Rainy Day♡
Bracelet♡
Confession♡
Gaming♡
Late♡
Home♡ ~Valentine's Day Special~
Count On Me♡
Fading Memories♡
Fading Memories 2♡
Trumpets♡ ~Female x Female~
All The Pennies♡
5 Years♡
Unknowing Love♡
Fangirling♡
Fangirling 2♡
Misunderstanding♡
A Helping Hand♡
Jealous♡
A Night To Remember♡
Bleeding Love♡
Stand By You♡
Tutor♡
Masterpiece♡
Just In Time♡
The Next Justin Bieber♡
Just One Kiss♡
A Demain♡
7 Minutes In What-?♡
Tickles♡
Perfect Match♡
Singing In The Shower♡
Stop And Stare♡
Camping Trip♡
Camping Trip 2♡
Summer Night♡
Only Mine♡
Worth The Wait♡
Summer Treat♡
Dance Practice♡
Here For You♡
Movie Night♡
Her♡
10 Reasons♡
A Start♡
Don't Want To Lose You♡
Written Songs♡
Bulbasaur, GO!♡
I See The Light♡
Small Kiss♡ ~Female x Female~
Dinner♡
Accidental Kiss♡
Guitar Lesson♡
Will You Be Mine?♡
Trick Or Treat♡ ~Halloween Special~
Late Nights♡
The Day I Met Her♡
Click♡
Last Minute Present♡ ~Christmas Special~
My Lady♡
My Lady 2♡
Ice Skating♡
Birthday Boy♡
The Necklace♡ ~Female x Female~
I Like You A Latte♡
Family Day♡
Sharing Is Caring♡
Clueless♡
Sweet Dreams♡
Egg Hunt♡ ~Easter Special~
Memorable Night♡
Arguments 2♡
Our Final Goodbye♡
Tease♡
Box Of Chocolates♡
Happier♡
Apologies♡
New Crush♡
How Not To Flirt♡
Four Simple Words♡
Book Buddy♡ ~Female x Female~
It Started With A Shipper♡
2022♡
Berry Punny Family♡
Trip To Awkwardville♡
Grading Day♡
Of Cases And Folders♡
Of Cases And Folders 2♡
Of Cases And Folders 3‭♡
A Taste Of Sweetness♡
Red Rings♡
Cloudy With A Chance Of Books♡
Peeks And Treats♡ ~Female x Female~
Quite Something♡
Replay♡
Wherever You Are♡
Added Warmth♡
Hanging On♡ ~Female x Female~
My Love♡
Had Him At Hello♡ ~Male x Male~
All Because Of Him♡
Late Night Visitor♡
Mesmerizing♡
Word♡
If Only♡
Lightly Incident♡ ~Christmas Special~
Characters♡
The Notebook♡
Sleepyhead♡
Running Into You♡
Height Problems♡ ~Female x Female~
Nonsense♡
Distant♡
Scarf♡
In Bed♡
Aisle♡
Odd Costume♡ ~Halloween Special~
Not Cute♡
Discovery♡
Every Step♡

Arguments♡

21.5K 823 702
By iJustAFangirl

Requested by CryInDarkness. Hopefully the argument is dumb enough, lol.

♡-♡-♡-♡

'What the heck is he talking about?'

"A strawberry IS a berry! It even has 'berry' in its name!" (C/N) defends, huffing. His cheeks flush pink from anger as he glares at you, crossing his arms across his chest.

The both of you are polar opposites. You being more on the serious side and one who cares about her studies. On the other hand, (C/N) is a slacker and doesn't give a crap about his studies. You both argue a lot, almost everyday. The arguments are incredibly stupid, but in your defense he is the one who starts the majority of the arguments.

You stare calmly at the irritated male. "To be considered a berry, it must be formed from the ovary of a flower with a seed or seeds. The seeds are located inside of the berry, not outside. So.. strawberries are not berries."

"I don't understand a word, but I really don't care. What is a strawberry then?" He snaps, giving you a cold stare.

"It is an aggregate fruit," you state. "Meaning that it forms from multiple ovaries inside a single flower."

"That's dumb. Why name it a strawberry then if it isn't even a berry?" He clicks his tongue and sighs in annoyance. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what? I'm looking at you because I'm talking to you." You say, confused as to why he is getting snappy at you. "I can look at the floor instead if you want me to."

"I could careless.." He mumbles. "How do you know all of this useless stuff anyways? Do you study each day or something?"

"I only study when I need to. I learned about this in class a while back, teacher went off topic," you shrug. "Fun day. Why are we arguing about a strawberry anyhow?"

"Well you started the argument so.."

"How so?" Your nose scrunches. From what you can remember, you are sure that (C/N) was the one - as always - who started the argument. You were quietly enjoying your strawberries in peace until Mr.ILikeToStartArguments brought up the topic of how strawberries are berries and those who think otherwise are "brainless." Of course, you were not about to let him get away with calling you brainless. All you said was, "Actually, a strawberry isn't a berry but whatever floats your boat." And.. that is where it went downhill. Ka-chow. Argument.

On second thought.. maybe you did partially start the argument..

"If you didn't say anything about how a strawberry isn't a berry then we wouldn't have had this argument." He says, accusing you.

"Okay, true.. but I wasn't about to let you get away with calling me brainless. Search up 'Are strawberries berries?' and you'll see that they are in fact not-"

"Not a berry, okay yeah I get it. Whatever." He cuts you off and mutters some incoherent words.

'I can't believe that I actually have feelings for this guy..'

You groan, pinching the bridge of your nose. "Am I stupid or what? Come on (Y/N).. I mean, maybe it's because I've known him for a long time. Yeah.. that's it," you nod.

"Know who? Who's he? Do I know him?"

"It's not important," you say. In the inside though, you're screaming and hating yourself for saying all of that out loud.

(C/N) frowns slightly and clenches his fists, quickly regaining his composure once you look at him. "Are you alright? Your face is red," you point out.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He turns away in embarrassment. "Why do you care?"

"Well.. you could be sick. If not, then you're blushing or feeling anger. I noticed your fists were clenched earlier."

"Well aren't you observant." He clicks his tongue. Glancing at you he asks, "Not that I care or anything but.. who's the guy you were talking about?"

"Well aren't you persistent," you smile. "You don't know him so it doesn't matter alright? Why do you care?"

His face reddens as he shakes his head. "I don't care. I was just curious, that's all. If you don't want to tell me then whatever."

"Are.. you feeling angry? Flustered? Jealous?" You question, stepping forward to peer into his eyes. "You aren't sick, are you?" You place your hand on his forehead, afterwards moving it to his cheek. "Okay, good. You aren't."

Smirking at his flustered state, you internally scream at how cute he looks. You already know that he isn't sick, but you wanted to tease him a little. He's staring wide-eyed at you, spluttering some words out. "Don't touch me! What was that for?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to check to make sure you aren't sick. You aren't, so that's good." You smile innocently as the male turns away from you. He closes his eyes, "Don't you follow the rules here? 'Keep your hands to yourself.' Does that ring a bell?"

"Hm.." You pretend to ponder for a moment and rub your chin. "Of course I know the rules. Who knew you knew them too?"

"Just shut up and don't touch me anymore. You're making me feel.. things and I don't like it." He steps back, avoiding eye contact.

"Feel things?" You raise an eyebrow, leaning closer to him. "Down there you mean?"

"What! No! I meant.. here." He points to where his heart is at. "It's beating-"

"Well of course it is. You would die if it wasn't."

"You didn't let me finish my sentence! I meant.. it's beating fast.. really fast. My face keeps on heating up, it's weird."

"Well.. it's most likely because you like someone." You say simply.

"Wait.. what? So I like you?"

You shrug and smile a bit, "Yeah.. I guess so."

"I.." He blushes. "I don't like you! Just because my heart beats faster whenever I see you doesn't mean I like you." You smile in response. "Stop smiling! You're so.."

"So what?"

"Cute.. really cute.." He mumbles to himself, gazing at you. Upon seeing your grin, he quickly says "I meant smart-.. wait, no. Idiot. You're an idiot."

"...but I like you a lot. You should've continued your sentence silly."

"I don't like you!"

"Yes you do."

"I don't!"

"Your heart is beating fast right now."

"How'd you kno-.. I mean.. no it's not! It isn't beating-"

"It's not beating?! How are you still alive?!"

"Shut up! You didn't let me finish my sentence.. again!"

"Just admit it."

"I don't like you! This is a stupid argument."

"Just like all of our other arguments. Not really a surprise."

"You're so annoying."

"So are you."

"Okay, whatever."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"So you're my Gus Waters now?"

"What? Are you serious..? No!"

"This is probably one of our best arguments ever."

"I don't like any of them. Just like how I don't like you."

"You're so nice."

"Thanks, I know I am."

"I was joking."

"I wasn't."

"Okay?"

"I'm not going to fall for that trick."

"Okay Gus."

"Shut up Ha-.. (Y/N)."

"You were about to say Haz-"

"Don't."

"...el."

"I really don't like you."

"And I don't either. I'll stop bothering you okay?"

"Okay. Wait a second.. I can't believe I fell for it.. again."

"I was joking about not liking you."

"I wasn't-... wait what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 1.4K 38
"he hates it when she's crying, he hates when she's away, even at their worst, they know they'll still be okay"
130K 4.1K 34
currently under revision
402K 10.7K 61
New School. New Life. New Drama. (Y/N) was your usal nerd girl who has moved to a new school and left all her other friends behind. She thinks her li...
87.1K 921 70
This story takes place after season 3 episode 10 mama binturong. Im writting this story for two reasons: First I love lion guard one, of my favorite...