Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 44

502K 17.6K 2.8K
By sarahs29

Donovan gulped looking briefly at Hunter before lowering his gaze.

"I... I didn't know, sir". He said nervously.

"I didn't ask you if you knew or not". Hunter snapped. "I asked you how it feels to know that you've been hitting on your boss' wife".

"Hunter, stop". I said quickly when I saw Donovan gulping and looking around nervously.

He just ignored me.

"How does it feel?". He pressed glaring at the poor man.

"It doesn't feel good, sir".

"You're right. It shouldn't". He snapped. "In which department are you in?".

He gulped. "I'm ancountant, sir".

"Well I have been waiting for the report about the Sensala investments since yesterday". He said angrily.
"Am I paying you to work or to hit on married woman".

"I'm sorry, sir".

"I want the report on my desk first thing tomorrow". He snapped.

Donovan nodded looking extremely tensed.

Hunter grabbed my waist and walked away without waiting for his response.

"Do you need to be such an ass?". I asked as we walked into the elevator.

"He needed to know his place". He shrugged.

"You didn't have to talk to him like that. He was being nice". I hissed glaring at him.
"You're unbelievable. You made him feel bad".

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I seriously don't want to talk about him. And I don't regret anything".

I rolled my eyes and walked out as the elevator doors opened.
We silently made our way to the parking lot and I got into the car as soon as he unlocked it.

I couldn't help but feel bad for Donovan. I'm sure he was embarassed because of the other workers looking at the scene.

And my ass of a husband had to make him feel even worst.

"Are you seriously gonna be mad at me because that guy". Hunter asked pulling out of the parking.

I didn't answer and kept looking out of the window.

"Ella". He called taking my hand in his. I tried pulling it out but he just held it tighter.
"I'm not having this. You are not going to be mad at me because that".

I still didn't answer. He sighed before releasing my hand and placing his on my thigh.
I tensed and slap his hand but he didn't moved. I digged my nails in it but he didn't even flinch.

I huffed in annoyance and decided to ignore him.
When I stopped trying, he started rising his hands higher going under my dress.

"Hunter, stop it". I snapped but he didn't even look at me as he leaned back on his seat with his other hand on the steering wheel.

He tried moving further away but his hand tightened on my thigh.
His hand moved further up and rested on my core making me clench my teeth letting out a breath.

I gasped loudly and moaned when he pressed his hand hard against my heat.

"Okay okay, stop. I'm not mad anymore". I gasped when he started rubbing me through my panties.

"Good". He nodded but didn't stop.

"Oh god". I moaned as his hand moved inside my panties before I can stop it.

I bit my lip hard closing my eyes at the sensation.

God. He is driving for God's sake.

I moaned again as his hand kept moving pushing me further and further.

I groaned and was about to ask him to stop before he crashed the car, but he suddenly pulled his hand away and the car came to a stop.

I glared at him and he just chuckled moving his fingers to his mouth.

He hummed before looking at me with a smirk.

"You don't look well baby. You look flushed". He smirked looking at me.
"Let me go take Jason". He said before kissing my cheek and getting out of the car.

I just sat there glaring at his back as he walked toward the school.

That tease.

*** Third POV ***

Hunter walked through the heavy doors followed by his father.

He stopped as their eyes landed on the man in the orange uniform.
The man looked up quickly.

Kevin couldn't believe that his brother and father would come and visit. He looked at them as his eyes widened a little.

"Kevin". Hunter nodded at his brother. "How are you?". He asked.

"I... I'm good". He answered shortly looking down.

His heart pounded against his chest as his eyes moved to his father's cold ones.

"Dad". He greeted him lowly.

"Kevin". Bryan said coldly.

"I... I didn't think you would come to visit me". He said quietly.

"You may be a dumbass but you still have my last name". Bryan snapped looking at him hardly.

"I'm sorry". He said as his fists started shaking. "I regret everything I've done. I regret so much". He said shamefully looking down.

"Do you really?" Bryan snapped.

"Yes". He nodded his voice cracking.
"I'm so sorry. I was ungrateful and selfish. I know what I did was very wrong". He said his voice growing weaker.
"I killed your child, Hunter. I'm sorry". He said as silent tears started coming out of his eyes.
"I hurt Stella. And I destroyed your lives. I hurt you, I know. I broke your trust. I betrayed you". He said .

He looked down again not knowing how how to look at them in the eyes.

"I don't want you guys to hate me. You're all I have". He said as a sob escaped his lips.
"Please don't hate me. Please". He said pleadingly breaking down in front of them.

He sank to his knees holding the table as his tears fall on his face.

"I'm so sorry". He cried. "I'm sorry". He kept repeating.

He tensed a little as he felt a hand on his shoulder.
He looked up to see his big brother looking down at him.

"Stand up". He said quietly holding his arm.

Kevin slowly rose from his feet still looking down.

"Nobody hates you. We all miss you". He said and Kevin tensed up even more.
"I'm not gonna lie. I am mad. I hated you. I could have even let you die here without caring a few weeks ago. And mom is still disappointed and sad, but she prays for you every night". He explained.

Kevin shook his head. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me". He said looking up at his brother.
"Please. Forgive me. Please".

He is your brother. And if he regrets what he did, things can be arranged between the two of you.
Hunter thought about his wife's words.

He sure as hell wasn't as forgiving as her. But this was still his brother. And no matter what, nothing will change that. They were brother.

"I forgive you". He sighed. "What you did was stupid. But I prefer having a stupid brother than no brother at all". He finished.

Kevin started crying again as his brother pulled him into a hug.
This feels like there younger age. When Kevin would get hurt and cry and having a brother always behind him. Always ready to defend him and support him.

He felt another hand on his back as he pulled away looking behind to face his father.

"Next Time you do some shit like that. I'm gonna personally beat the shit out of you". Bryan said placing his hand firmly on his shoulder.

Kevin looked down not knowing what to say.

"Come here". Bryan sighed pulling his son in his arms.
"Joe is going to defend you during the trial. Your current lawyer is the biggest dumbass I've ever met".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9M 182K 78
~◆~ "We have no other choice than to marry you off to Mr. Knight's grandson, Jacob." I looked up at my parents in shock "What! you guys are joking ri...
1.8M 80.5K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
397 45 21
-"Why are you crying?" What, I didn't know I was crying. -"Come on." He offers a hand to help me up. -"Stay away... from me." I get up on my own a g...
8.4M 198K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...