-•- Brights Up My Day -•- Mys...

By CaramelApple745

------- "Why are you all happy all of the sudden?" She asked. He smiled at the girl, tears still visible on h... More

|•| Requests are open! 📝 |•|
|•| Casanova |•|
|•| Ponies 🐎 |•|
|•| Popular |•|
|•| Truth or Dare |•|
Author's note
|•| My Little Tsundere |•|
|•| My Lord |•|
|•| Nightmares |•|
|•| Nightmares (Ein's side) |•|
|•| Theme park 🎢 |•|
|•| Cutie |•|
|•| Babysitters ​|•|
|•| Best Mother's Day Ever |•|
~Thank You!~
|•| Anime is life |•|
|•| Let's study! 📚 |•|
|•| Beautiful |•|
|•| Cuddle |•| (drabble)
|•| Video Games 🎮 |•|
|•| We Love You 💜 |•|
~ Got Tagged ~
|•| My Cute Blueberry |•|
|•| Jealous |•|
♪ Tag you're it! ♪
|•| Happy Birthday! 🎉 |•|
|•| Stories 📖 |•|
|•| Kissing... Contest?! |•|
|•| Q & A! |•|
|•| Sick 💊 |•|
Author's Note
~ Got Tagged... Again ~
|•| Puns |•|
|•| Date |•|
~ Anime Puns ~
|•| Horror Movie 🎦 |•|
~ A/n ~
~ Minecraft Riddles! ~
|•| School Idol |•|
~ Author's Note ~
~ Minecraft Riddles #2! ~
~ Q & A? ~
|•| Happy Birthday! 🎉 #2 |•|
|•| Distance |•|
~ A/n with the boys ~
~ Small Quick A/n ~
~ Anime Memes! ~
|•| Trick or Treat |•|
|•| Haunted House~ |•|
~ Happy B-day Elichika! ~
~ Happy B-day Mom! ~
~ 30k views?! ~
~ Happy Halloween and Birthday?! ~
|•| Reincarnation |•|
|•| Reincarnation Pt. 2 |•|
|•| Game On! |•|
~ I Need Help! Please don't skip! ~
|•| Be Mine? |•|
|•| Dress 👗 |•|
|•| Insecurities |•|
|•| Unexpected Promposal |•|
|•| Postscript |•|
~ Tag #3! Part 1! ~
~ Tagged! Part 2 and Thank you yet again! ~
|•| Boyish |•|
~ #christmas special ~
~ Sorry ~
|•| Before |•|
|•| Flirty |•|
|•| Mistletoe Kiss |•|
|•| Helping You Out |•|
~ みんなありがとう!~
|•| I'm going to win that Kiss! |•|
|•| Purr 🐱 |•|
|•| Gaming Video |•|
~ You can Follow me Now? ~
|•| New Year's Special ???? |•|
|•| Piano 🎹 |•|
|•| Goodbye |•|
|•| Child |•|
~ Got tagged! ~
~ Got Tagged pt.2 ~
~ Announcement! Happy Birthday Phil! ~
~ #valentinesspecial ~
~ Happy Birthday Best Girl🍰🎁🎉 ~
|•| Operation: Help Blaze confess To Y/n! |•|
|•| Comfort |•|
|•| Secret Admirer |•|
|•| Proposal 💍 |•|
~ Her Life ~
|•| I'm not cute! |•|
|•| Assassination Classroom |•|
~ Announcement ~
|•| Promise |•|
|•| My Fallen Angel |•|
|•| Literature Club |•|
|•| Literature Club pt.2 |•|
~ Author's Note ~
|•| Epilogue |•|

|•| Smile 😊 |•|

6K 84 102
By CaramelApple745

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I have to practice for some interview to a new school I'm attending this year. But, no worries, I'll still be uploading. This is a Dante x reader.

Dante's role is going to be.. umm... Let's say he's going to be annoying on this one but not flirty. And you, your going to be kinda like a Kuudere. If you dont know what that means, basically its a person who is cool or emotionless.

Hope you enjoy~!

Dante: thnx for adding me to one of your oneshots, Caramel.

A/n: no probs. I was thinking and maybe partnering you up with reader~chan here.

Travis: HEY CARAMEL WHEN AM I GOING TO BE ON WHAT OF YOUR ONESHOTS!

A/n: geez, Travis. I'm going to add you soon. Btw, I wanted you guys to request two male characters for a oneshot since I'm planning on making a love triangle. Let's get right on the story.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
~Things you need to know~
Y/n - your name
R/g/n - random girl's name
F/c - favorite color
F/i/c - favorite ice cream flavor

(I'm not going to be adding the other stuff since looking at my oneshots, it kinda looks weird for me)

Y/n' POV:
"Hhheeyyy straight face ," r/g/n laughed along with her other friends.

I guess I can't have a peaceful day now, huh?

I walked passed them without even acknowledging them. I could say I hate them. But I'm really used to being called like that.

I mean, I don't really express any feelings. I don't smile. I don't laugh. Everything. The reason was my parents' death. I was 7 at the time and really couldn't forget about it.

Both were just buying something while I was left at home. It has been hours since they've been gone to the store.

To keep myself clam I decided I should watch some T. V. But, that was one of the hugest mistakes I have ever made.

It was on the news. They reported about a couple being hit by a truck. And I knew it was my parents. No one ever told me.

Them being gone was painful. I wish I could see them again. Suddenly someone interrupted me with my thoughts.

"Hi y/n!" A familiar voice said. It was Dante. I dont even know why he even tries to be my friend. Sure, I dont have friends but, that was completely fine with me.

He was also one of the popular boys at school along with his friends, Garroth, Laurance, and Travis.

All the girls loved him. They were jealous of me because Dante has his attention on me.

"Look Dante, I want to be alone right now. Leave me alone," I said in my monotone voice. This monotone voice was a very cheerful voice back then. Well, everything changed after they died.

I was going to go until he grabbed my wrist. I turned around to face him with a confused look.

"Hey, maybe can we hangout tomorrow? Its Saturday tomorrow," He requested with hope in his eyes. He always ask this stupid question everyday. I already told him no. But knowing him, he'll never give up.

"How many do I have to say this. No!" I said with anger in my voice.

"Please.. For once,"

"Promise me you'll never have to bother me again,"

"Fine.. Promise,"

"*sigh* I'll hangout with you,"

Really?! Great! Maybe at the park?" I nodded. He let go of me and gave a quick hug. Then he ran away. I swear I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks.

I shrugged and just went to classroom.

Dante's POV:
Finally she said yes!!!

I had a huge grin at my face. I finally get to hangout with her. She didn't a really have any friends which made me sad. So I decided, why not try to befriend her.

As I went into classroom, I saw my friends, Laurance, Travis and Garroth. I went o my seat and decided to chat with them.

"Woah, you seem happy. Something happen?" Travis asked.

"I finally get hangout with y/n!"

"Good for you," Garroth replied.

"So Laurance, what happened to you? Looks like someone punched you or something," looking at Laurance, his face was red, I guess.

"I got hit by Carmela(the author), again," he groaned.

"Why wouldn't you just stop flirting with her dude? It clearly shows that she doesn't like you," Garroth said.

"I don't know. There's something about her that is different from the other girls I've met," then, the teacher arrived and started the lesson.

~Time skip to tomorrow since Author~chan is so lazy~

(Still Dante's POV)

Today's the day. I get to be with her today! After taking a bath, I reached for my closet and wearing a red jacket with a white undershirt and black pants with red converse.

I leave my room and I climbed downstairs, seeing Gene watching T.V. while mom was baking cookies. I was about to reach for the door until...

"Sweetie, where are you going?" I heard a soft voice. I turn around, facing my mom.

"H-hey mom.. I'm just going to the park with a friend,"

"Oh, okay. How about you take some cookies so you two can eat," she handed me a small box with her homemade cookies inside.

"Thanks mom.. Bye," I said as I reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

I was walking down street, seeing Carmela and Laurance... Joking around?

They seem to get along, I guess.

~Time skip to the park~

As I reached the park, I saw a familiar h/c-haired female with f/c headphone on her head.

I approached the female and immediately recognized y/n.

"Hey y/n," she looked at me then took of her headphones and stand up.

"Hey," she replied with her usual emotionless voice.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked.

"Maybe we could get some ice cream then walked around the park or something," she nodded.

We both walked towards the ice cream stand.

"So what flavor do you want?"

"F/i/c,"

I turned to the ice cream man and said,

"2 f/i/c please,"

"That'll be $2.00,"

As I was about to reach my wallet, y/n pulled out hers.

"Don't worry Dante, I'll pay for it-"

"No, I'll pay for-"

"I insist Dante,"

"How about this, one dollar from your wife and one dollar from you!

I blushed as he said y/n was my wife. I turned to her and I swear I could see pink started dust her cheeks.

"Here," she handed me a 1 dollar and took one dollar from mine and paid for our Ice cream.

We thanked the ice cream man and walked around the park.

The silence was killing. She never even spoke once after that.

"So, you enjoy your ice cream?" What a stupid question Dante!

"Its... Okay," she said before taking another bite at her cone.

Maybe we should go find a bench and sit," I suggested. She nodded in agreement and soon found one and sat there.

Y/n's POV:
"So what do you like, y/n?"

"I like music. It really calms me. I like nature too.

Seeing these trees and beautiful flowers makes me remember a story I've read from back then,"

"Oh I see. I like hanging out with my friends and playing video games," the conversation continued.

I learned more about him. What he likes. What he hates. And more. I believe he also get to know me too.

"Hey y/n,"

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you have any friends?"

I froze. Why is he asking me this?

"Why?"

"I've been seeing you really lonely."

"Its because I'm kinda antisocial," I replied.

"How come I've never seen your parents?" Memories started to come back. Tears started to stream down a bit also making my eyes blurry.

"Why are you even asking these questions?! What's your problem?"

"I'm so-"

"Forget it. I'm leaving!" I yelled. I stormed off. Running away. Why did you have to leave me.

Dante's POV:
She stormed off but luckily, I followed her. The place started to get crowded, so I can't seem to see her. As I walked through the crowd, I couldn't see the female.

Great. I lost her.

But, I continued to find her but never seen her.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I continued to call her but couldn't find her. I sighed. Maybe she already left.

I say down near a nearby tree, my back facing it. Why did I ask that.

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by a person's sniffles. I took a peek and so y/n. She was crying. I quickly pulled her in an embrace as she cry harder, her head on my chest. I pat her back softly.

"There, there. Everything's alright," I managed to smile for her. Even if it hurts me to see her like this.

"Dante. They both left me," she mumbled. Questions started to flood my mind. Who's they?

"Who?" I asked with confusion in my voice.

"My *sniffs* parents," she cried again. Doing the same treatment earlier, she finally calm down.

"W-what happened tothem?"

"Back when I was 7, they decided to go buy something. Its been hours and I've waited for them so long.

Turning on the T. V. was one of the greatest mistakes I've ever made, said in they news, a couple died.

I recognized them. They were my parents. The worst part was, no one told me."

"I'm sorry,"

"Its not your fault,"

"You know, they didn't left you. They're here right now. Watching over you. Just like.. Dad,"

"At least both of us are the same."

We hugged each other. Her warmth really comforts me. I always had a crush on her. Then something accidently slipped out my mouth.

"I love you "

Her eyes widened. I was about to apologize but some warm pair of lips were on mine. I didn't take any more time to kiss back.

We pulled away and for the very first time, I saw her smile. Not a fake one though which made me happy.

"I love you too,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Didn't expect this to be long. Hope you guys enjoy this oneshot. Leave down the comments for any requests📝. Make sure to leave some

God bless you all and bye~!
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 781 29
Everye is Aphmau's twin sister. They were both home schooled together and have rarely left the house. They both play video games most of the time and...
158K 5K 45
▹▹▹COMPLETE◃◃◃ UNDER REVISION After your brother tells you about the new neighborhood he's moved into, you decide to make a fresh start and move in...
4.7K 389 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
363K 5.5K 41
Aphmau Boyfriend Scenarios. Aaron~ Travis~ Laurance~ Vylad~ Zane~ Garroth~ Dante~ Gene~ Blaze~ Ein~ Kai~ Vote, comment, and request! ~Started on 3-3...