[M] I HATE MY FUCK BUDDY | YE...

By _OKAYAKAI

a story of two enemies who can't even stand each other can't get enough of each other after just one sex. [ T... More

IHMFB : INTRO
IHMFB : ONE
IHMFB : TWO
IHMFB : THREE
IHMFB : FOUR
IHMFB : FIVE
IHMFB : SIX
IHMFB : SEVEN
IHMFB : EIGHT
IHMFB : NINE
IHMFB : ELEVEN
IHMFB : TWELVE
IHMFB : THIRTEEN
IHMFB : FOURTEEN
IHMFB : FIFTEEN
IHMFB : SIXTEEN
IHMFB : SEVENTEEN
IHMFB : EIGHTEEN
IHMFB : NINETEEN
IHMFB : TWENTY
IHMFB : TWENTY ONE
IHMFB : TWENTY TWO
IHMFB : TWENTY THREE
IHMFB : TWENTY FOUR
IHMFB : TWENTY FIVE
IHMFB : TWENTY SIX
IHMFB : TWENTY SEVEN
IHMFB : TWENTY EIGHT
IHMFB : TWENTY NINE
IHMFB : THIRTY
IHMFB : THIRTY ONE
IHMFB : THIRTY TWO
IHMFB : THIRTY THREE
IHMFB : THIRTY FOUR
IHMFB : THIRTY FIVE
IHMFB : THIRTY SIX
IHMFB : THIRTY SEVEN
IHMFB : THIRTY EIGHT
IHMFB : THIRTY NINE
IHMFB : FORTY
[ ONE-SHOT RELEASED ]
IHMFB : FORTY ONE
IHMFB : FORTY TWO
IHMFB : FORTY THREE
IHMFB : FORTY FOUR
IHMFB : FORTY FIVE
IHMFB : FORTY SIX
IHMFB : FORTY SEVEN
IHMFB : EPILOUGE ONE
IHMFB : EPILOUGE TWO
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
IHMFB : SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (1) ]
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (1)
IHMFB : THE MESSAGE (2)
IHMFB : THE CASTS
[ NEW BOOK RELEASED (2) ]

IHMFB : TEN

24.5K 1.2K 3.1K
By _OKAYAKAI

"Soobin?!" Yeonjun said, but before that, he said something that wasn't nice to hear, or at least to Soobin, 'Fucking faggot'.

As Yeonjun saw Soobin, he quickly removed his hands to the kid's collar and let go of him. Soobin entered the locker area, and glared at Yeonjun.

"Fuck you, Yeonjun. Literally, fuck you." Soobin growled, and walked over to the kid.

"Hey, are you alright?" Soobin asked softly, and then help the boy sit up. Lucy and the other guy started laughing, losing their interest, and began walking away on their own.

Yeonjun watched closely as Soobin helped the kid stand up.

"I'll accompany you to the nurse."

"N-no need, my f-friend will help me up. Thank you." The kid said softly, still shaking because Yeonjun was still there.

"Then let me drop you back to your friend, is that fine?" Soobin started, but the kid shook his head.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." The kid answered and smiled. His smile is achingly to see for Soobin. The kid slowly got up, and hurried away.

Soobin heard Yeonjun sighed behind him. "I d-didn't mean to do that."

"I know." Soobin started, and Yeonjun looked at him.

"You didn't mean to call him a 'fucking faggot' and punch him in the face and stomach for being gay. Yeah, sure, you didn't mean that." Soobin said sarcastically, and then saw Yeonjun look a little guilty.

"They t-told me to-"

"Oh? So now your work is to impress people and do whatever they say even if it means hurting someone? Yeonjun, you did that because you wanted to! Keep that in your thick head." Soobin snapped, and then took a step closer to him.

"Do you know how pathetic you are? How goddamn ignorant and rude?" Soobin added.

Yeonjun grabbed his arm, "Soobin, please lower down your voice. Can we talk about this somewhere private?"

Soobin scoffed, "N to the fucking O, because damn dude, you might hit me too! And don't you dare fucking touch me, you asshole!"

Yeonjun felt his anxiety triggered, memories flashing in his mind, he tried to focus so he tightened his grip on Soobin's arm and pulled him along, taking him up the stairs and to the dark 4th floor where the art room was.

They reached the art room, which they entered, and then Soobin pulled his arm back.

"I didn't really mean to hurt him! I just slammed him against the locker, but I swear, I wasn't the one who punched him in the face and stomach!" Yeonjun said, and Soobin rolled his eyes.

"You shouldn't do that in the first place!"

"I know! I know I shouldn't have, but I'm so fucking confused right now! You know every person has their own problems, and I shouldn't have taken it out on that poor kid." Yeonjun lower his head, letting his ass fall on the table behind him and gripped his dark blue hair.

"Then act like it, Yeonjun! You're a fucking asshole! Stop bullying 14 year olds! How about you pick on someone your own size? Or better yet, don't pick on people at all!" Soobin snapped. There was a long pause after that, Yeonjun still clutched his eyes shut.

"I'm gay." Soobin said.

Yeonjun looks up to him, "Why are you saying that?"

"I'm gay, and now, I wouldn't be surprised if you ever do that to me in the future."

"Binnie, come on." Yeonjun said softly. "I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't hurt him-"

"You did by saying nasty things you said."

"Soobin-" Yeonjun started, and Soobin pushed him lightly.

"Stop it! Let me get out of here and away from you, you asshole!"

Yeonjun grabbed his arm, "Soobin, baby don't be like this. Just listen to me, please?"

"Remove your hands on mine then." Soobin said, and Yeonjun did and sighed.

"Give me three minutes, and I'll say what I wanna say." Yeonjun said.

"Only three minutes, go." Soobin said, and Yeonjun nodded.

| 15 minutes later |

Soobin was half naked on the art room table, trousers and boxers on the floor, white shirt unbuttoned but still on. Yeonjun was gripping his thighs tightly, breathing heavily while thrusting in and out. Yeonjun's suit jacket was on the floor, sleeves of his shirt rolled up.

They were clearly fucking.

"I hate you so much." Soobin squeaked out, and Yeonjun grabbed his hips, because Soobin had said that 35 times in the past 15 minutes.

"I know." Yeonjun said, and continued fucking into him quite hard, and Soobin just whimpered, feeling himself get filled up.

Soobin closed his eyes, arm lying beside his head, feeling the in-out-in-out, and the way Yeonjun's hands squeezed his waist tightly, and the way his cock was bubbling out precum while Yeonjun continued fucking into him.

"Soobin, I'm really sorry." Yeonjun said, and Soobin opened his eyes and Yeonjun saw tears in his eyes. He leaned down and kissed Soobin's tummy.

"Don't cry, baby."

"I'm n-not!" Soobin said in a scratchy voice, but he sounded so close to crying.

Yeonjun grabbed Soobin's back and lifted him up until he was sitting up on the table with Yeonjun's cock buried in him. Soobin's throat closed up because Yeonjun was thrusting right into his prostate.

"You don't know how it feels when you're g-gay and then people thinking y-you should get beaten up because of i-it." Soobin cried out weakly, and Yeonjun looked up at him.

"I honestly feel really bad and shouldn't have done that. And Binnie, I wouldn't do that to you. Ever." Yeonjun said, and then placed a kiss on Soobin's shoulder.

"I wouldn't let anyone tell you any of that either, okay?"

"Stop bullying those kids, then!" Soobin said.

Yeonjun nodded, thrusting to Soobin quite fast and rough. Yeonjun reached for Soobin's neck and clasped their lips together, Yeonjun keeps on biting Soobin's bottom lip to let him whimper freely.

Yeonjun slowed down, letting Soobin feel his hard cock— every inch and curve of it. Soobin cried out as he felt his climax getting near, gripping Yeonjun's muscles, only to be held and pinned by Yeonjun in the table.

"G-gonna cum," Soobin gasped out.

"Fuck, hold on for a bit longer." Yeonjun said, now holding Soobin's waist securely while abusing Soobin's prostate.

"Are y-you near? I really w-wanna cum- ah~" Soobin said, and then came— not able to hold it in. Yeonjun followed after a few hard and deep thrusts.

Yeonjun chuckled, seeing Soobin lay down on his back, completely wrecked.

"I'm such a jerk, I'm sorry." Yeonjun whispered, and Soobin wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck. "Get better at that."

"I'll try my best."

"Good boy." Soobin said softly, pulling away and kissing Yeonjun's forehead. Yeonjun smiled a little, kissing his chin.

Yeonjun leaned down to pick up Soobin's trousers, pulling his dick out of Soobin. He looked at Soobin, sprawled out on the table, breathing heavily, moonlight shining on his bare naked skin.

Yeonjun leaned again, gripping his bare waist and lifting him up to make sure he sat up. "Binnie, I'm genuinely sorry. I know it's stupid of me and ignorant. I'm not gonna do it anymore."

Soobin nodded, and wrapped his arms again into Yeonjun's neck. Yeonjun let his arm circled around Soobin's waist, and the other to hold Soobin's ass.

Soobin was very aware of his nudity while Yeonjun was fully clothed, and he felt like that's how it always was. Yeonjun was always fully dressed while Soobin had been always nude.

Soobin looked at him closely, realizing that Yeonjun did apologize. Owned up the mistake he made, letting his vulnerability be shown, let Soobin see that sense of discomfort in his eyes that provide comfort for Soobin.

Soobin felt his heart beat faster, a little something in his stomach fluttering up, something that made Soobin wish Yeonjun would pick Soobin up and kiss him really hard, and call him pretty.

But that didn't happen, and Soobin didn't know why that upset him.

Yeonjun let go of his grip on Soobin, looking at him with uncertainty. "You okay?"

"I'm okay. I'm glad you apologized." Soobin said softly, and then looked at how Yeonjun nodded, and then reached down to pick up Soobin's clothes, just dumping them onto his lap.

"I should probably go back to my dorm," Yeonjun started, and Soobin frowned a little.

"Wait for me..." Soobin said, and Yeonjun glanced at him.

"Oh, okay." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin scoffed to himself, putting on a grin to pretend Yeonjun's tone didn't hurt.

"Damn, Yeonjun. I know we're not friends, but can you wait for me? I just don't want to walk back to the dorms alone." Soobin said, and Yeonjun nodded, taking his phone out.

"I'm waiting." Yeonjun said, and Soobin looked at him offhandedly. He sighed. "Dress me."

Yeonjun looked at him. "Choi, don't be annoying." Yeonjun snapped, and Soobin frowned at him.

"I'm the one being annoying? You were literally a homophobic prick-" Soobin started, and Yeonjun walked up to him, grabbing his bare waist.

"Hey!" Yeonjun started, "I already apologized, don't make me do it again. I don't like knowing I'm wrong."

"You're always wrong." Soobin said, but Yeonjun slapped his ass. So Soobin turned around and grabbed his shirt on the floor, wearing it quickly.

While buttoning it up, he felt his boxers being pulled up his legs, and scoffed. "You're actually dressing me!"

Yeonjun slapped his ass really hard, making Soobin jump a little. "Do you want help or not?!"

Soobin pulled his boxers on and then turned around, glaring. "Stop shouting!"

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and then bent down to grab Soobin's trousers and throw them up at Soobin, who caught them. Something fell out of Soobin's pocket, which Soobin didn't notice, but Yeonjun did.

He reached down to grab it, and then frowned.

"Where did you get this?" Yeonjun asked, voice dangerously deep and sounds so angry.

Soobin looked at what he was holding after pulling his pants back on. It was the ID. "I don't know. One of the seniors handed it to me earlier— doesn't matter, I've never even heard of him." Soobin chuckled.

Soobin looked at Yeonjun, who was frozen, and staring at the ID in his hand in anger.

"Why? Do you know who is he?"

"Yeah, Choi. Fucking well." Yeonjun snapped, and then shoved the ID into his pocket harshly.

Yeonjun turned around and walked out of the art room, so Soobin followed behind him. "C-choi Daniel? Is that your—"

"Don't say my name." Yeonjun said, or rather, Daniel said.

Soobin gulped, "Why not? I-it's a nice name-"

"Just don't. Don't say it." Yeonjun growled, hands turning into fists.

"S-sorry." Soobin said quietly, and then Yeonjun nodded, brushing his hair through his fingers, looking so fucking mad as he walked down the stairs. Soobin followed behind him silently.

They began walking towards the dorms, and while walking down the hallways, Soobin looked a little confused. "Your room was back there-"

"I know, I'm dropping you to yours." Yeonjun mumbled, and Soobin blushed, but was glad it was hidden by the darkness.

They finally reached Soobin's room, and before Soobin went in, he grabbed Yeonjun by the shirt. "Thanks." He whispered, and then leaned forward.

"Choi." Yeonjun snapped. "Not in public."

"No one's here." Soobin pouted, and Yeonjun gave him a grudging look, which caused Soobin to sigh.

"Come on! You don't always need to be a big mean buddy. Just-"

Yeonjun leaned forward and clasped their lips together, and Soobin gasped, and grabbed Yeonjun's shoulders, kissing him back. They kissed for a few seconds, and then Yeonjun pulled apart.

"You talk too much."

Soobin giggled, "You frown too much."

"Goodnight." He whispered, and Yeonjun rolled his eyes, but had a small smile on his face as Soobin walked in.

Soobin closed the door behind him, and then let out a sigh of relief. He felt butterflies in his stomach, a swelling in his heart. It beat faster, for a foreign reason and unknown to Soobin.

He hoped it wasn't what he thought it was.

today's date: 07/28/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 568 24
|| Yeonjun x Taehyun & Beomgyu || STATUS : SLOW UPDATES... ⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ : Drinking, Abuse, Smoking, Mature Themes, Love triangle, Angst, Underage S...
146K 8.5K 71
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you. Aka your typical story where the intimidating, mis...
342K 20.5K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
45.3K 2K 27
Soobin always understood Yeonjun And Yeonjun always misunderstood Soobin. | ©beomkook22