Fear. // Zach Mitchell {COMPL...

By sass_mb

"And who might this young lady be?" his father asked in a playful manner. "I'm Grace, saved your sons life a... More

chapter 1.
control.
run.
Thank God.
"live a little"
"Don't just stand there!"
he pulled me up
story time
She'll stick around
Totally deserved that
end of this journey
Epilogue part 1
Epilogue part 2

didn't know they'd be friends

5.5K 121 10
By sass_mb

Quick notice there's gonna be a lot of POV changes in the beginning but you can easily tell:) 

I just nodded and walked to the door, I turned around for one last glance, but then jumped over the counter and ran off.

I took one last glance at the scene in front of me and ran. I ran with everything I've got. I already felt my leg trying to ruin this for me by hurting again, but not this time. 

There was a dinosaur right next to me, trying to kill everyone just for sport. I was not allowed to stay back just because my leg hurt a bit. 

Okay, not just a bit, it hurt like hell. So I ran and I let out a breath when I was finally out of area where the dinosaur could easily see and catch me. 

*Zachs POV* (Wow, didn't do that in a while) 

Since Grace an off, not a single on of us dared to say anything. God, why did we let her go again? 

I leant over the counter to see what was going on. Owen still hid behind the orange stone and took another look over it, before the dinosaur threw Echo into the grill, making her burn. 

And just in the right moment, Owen stepped down form the stone and ducks right in front of it before the dinosaur slashed it. He ran off before the it could get to him. 

The dinosaur took Delta and threw her around. Owen finally reached us and jumped over the counter. But as soon as he landed and knelt down, his eyes widened. 

"Where's Grace?" He asked everyone. But also just in that moment, the dinosaurs teeth appeared right behind him. 

We all didn't even dare to answer Owen. He put his finger on his lips as a gesture to keep us silent. 

But neither of us was even able to say a word, we were scared out our asses, seeing them big and many teeth that we're ready to kill us. But not just us, every single person on this freaking island. 

It came to a halt for a small second, giving us all hope, before it turned it's head towards us and slamming it into the shop. Trying to eat or slam everything that's been shielding us the past seconds. 

We all screamed before running to the other side of the store and sitting down against the wall. Gray definitely being the loudest to scream. It rammed it's nail into the ground right in front of us, just centimeters away. 

*Grace POV*

"Lowery, are you still there?" I screamed hopefully into the walkie talkie. God, I hoped he'd still be there, we were screwed if he wasn't. Also I just found out, it's damn hard screaming into a walkie talkie while running at full speed. Never doing that again. 

"Hey, where are you kid?" He asked. He was probably the only one left. Poor guy doesn't have anything better to do than being the last man standing. 

"doesn't matter, look I need you to open Paddock nine for me real quick" I said, finally reaching the gate. 

"Paddock nine, You out of your damn mind?" he breathed out "Well if you didn't want me dead then, you definitely do now" He mumbled, not noticing that he was still pushing the talk button. 

I stood in front of the gate. Hearing Karl and my raptors growl and screech in the distance. I stood there, waiting, but nothing happened. What was he waiting for? better weather? 

"Oh c'mon Lowery, be a damn man and risk something for once in your life you chicken. I can hear you chickening down here" I snapped. 

"No need to get personal" I could already see his eyebrows furrowing and his face getting a confused and hurt expression. 

I looked up into the camera, knowing exactly where it was positioned also knowing he'd be looking down at me right now, seeing me through the big screen. 

Everything buzzed for a second and I knew the gates were about to open up. I lit up the fire signal, burning it and holding it up front. I looked into the frightening cage and heard the big and heavy steps of the T-Rex coming my way. It came straight into view and I froze for a moment. Scared out of my mind. Forgot what I wanted to do. Forgot what I had to do. Just looking at the big dinosaur in front of me, about triple my size if ain't even more. 

But then I got back to senses. And as soon as I knew he was following the fire signal, I held it behind me at first, just to be sure he was actually following it. And when he did, I turned, I turned around and ran. 

But just in that moment I just had to trip, almost falling. I stumbled and got slower and slower,  all the blood flowing to the spot, where my leg's been hurt and the T-Rex who was already right behind me, now even closer,. 

I screamed at myself loudly, hoping it would help me to pull through this, it wasn't far to the centre where I needed to go to anymore. I could pull this through. 

*Zachs POV*

The dinosaur kept on snatching and pulling into the store until he finally caught up in Gray's stupid stomach bag. It kept on pulling Gray back, making Owen, Claire and I hold onto him with all we've got, or else he would be gone. 

I looked to where it held Gray and finally found a solution. I opened the lock with a bit of a struggle and that made the dinosaur fall back for a second. 

And just in that bare second, just in the short second we heard Grace screaming at the top of her lungs from a distance. 

Well, good thing, she's close, bad thing, something's wrong. 

Owen just tensed even more. Immediately recognizing the scream from his sister just like I did. It brought horror to both of our faces. 

What if something had happened to her? Damn, Owen would indeed kill both, Claire and me. We'd be done. 

But then we saw her running out of the dark alley. I could see in her face, she was hurting and just about immediately I looked down her leg to see her wound bleeding again, by now her whole upper part of the pants, stained with blood. 

And yet she ran. God, that girl. 

*Graces POV*

When I finally got back to the main place we were at, I ran and threw the fire signal against Karl and let myself fall to the side. The T-Rex walked behind me, smashed through a skeleton on it's way and roared loudly as a sign of attack. All Karl did was roaring in response. 

By now they stood in front of each other, both growling, but not really doing anything. 

Well if they keep on acing like this, we won't be getting anywhere with getting the T-Rex. Couldn't have known they'd be friends. 

I laid right under the tail of the T-Rex by now and started to look around anywhere for my beloved ones. Owen, Zach, Gray, hell even Claire. 

And when I finally found them I caught Owen already staring at me. We all looked up when they finally started moving. I crawled, almost powerless, behind an actual stone this time and hid.

They were ready to fight. So ready. They both roared and made steps towards each other, both trying to bite into the others neck, that being both of their fight techniques. Both of them clawing at the others neck and back. 

This was horrible to watch. Especially for someone like me, someone who love dinosaurs. This was like hurting my thoughts. It was hurtful and I felt like crying. Every single one of the dinosaurs in this park either hurt and in pain or dead. 

Why weren't they enough? It's freaking dinosaurs. That should be special enough. Dinosaurs, animals who lived on this earth before us, and got erased by a meteorite. They were now living with us. 

That should be special enough though right? Like it's not a disaster this time. By now we know how to cage a T-Rex and every other dinosaur. What happened years ago, wasn't gonna happen again? So why was that just not enough? Why did these people need more? 

What wasn't special about the T-Rex anymore? Why would you need something new, something that didn't even exist, to get people into this park. 

And only now, looking around, anywhere from the two dinosaurs fighting, just now seeing my blood soaked pants. "Ah fuck, favorite pair of jeans"  

Okay, keep calm , what did we learn for situations like this again? put pressure on it. So that's what I did, I put pressure on it with my hand, but I immediately stopped because it hurt like hell. Why would people do this willingly. I convinced myself that I would live, also without putting that horrible pressure on it. 

And when I finally turned around to watch the horrible scenes again, I already saw Karl and the T-Rex slowly turning more and more to where the others found shelter in. 

But when they barged into the small shop from the side and all the others did was go to the other end and lean against the wall, hoping they'd go away I got scared. 

Owen looked back at me, his eyes darting into mine and I could see the dinosaurs just about to fully crash down the store. 

So I screamed at the top of my lungs "Run!" 

I saw Owen say something to the others and they all ran out. Just in time for the dinosaurs to crash down onto the shop and fully breaking it to tiny pieces. Literally tiny pieces. 

If they'd still been in there, they'd all be dead, all gone. Thank God. 

They all ran straight through the place and were all soon by my side. 

"You're alive" Owen mumbled and pulled me into a big hug. "Barely" I chuckled out. "My favorite pair of pants are ruined." I pouted and showed him my leg. His eyes widening as soon as he saw. He immediately started to panic, trying anything, but all he actually did was throw his hands around wildly. 

"I'm okay O, hurts, but I can stand on it without dying" I assured him and that made him suspectically turn around to watch the fight again. 

That's when Zach finally turned to me. All I was longing for was his touch, his stare, his voice, his laugh. God, I just needed him to be there, normal and trying his best to drive those horrible thoughts away. 

"You know, all this is happening and yet, all I wanna do is kiss you right now, thankfully that your stupid ass didn't just die out there" He smiled. "You risked your life for others, that was probably the bravest thing I've ever seen" He chuckled. 

I loved it. We were on the edge of dying, dinosaurs were killing each other about 20 feet away from us, my leg was bleeding out and him thinking about getting his brother out of here. And yet we were able have a totally normal conversation. 

Karl took down the T-Rex and it lay down on the ground, defeated and without power. It laid there, giving up, knowing if nothing happens, it'd be dead. 

And then it happened, the Indominos Rex pulled his arm back to slash the T-Rex's neck, I looked back at Zach, not able to watch this go down, and us close after. 

But then our small, tiny miracle happened. Something I would have never thought on happening. I heard Blue's cute little screeching. She came running at Karl at full speed and jumped on his back. 

God, she was alive, my eyes almost immediately lightning up and I was happy, my baby wasn't dead. 

Blue distracted Karl with this small movement, so it would take a few steps back and the T-Rex was finally able to get back up again. 

They fought together, like it was just meant to be, together slaying their enemy. 

Thats it for this times chapter, I was in the mood and really wanted to write another chapter, so here you go. Its a shortie, but its a update. 

Tell me about your thoughts, and always feel free to vote and comment!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.5K 26
All Rylan Davenport ever wanted was a life of adventure. Moving to a foreign island and starting a new job at a world renowned theme park, Jurassic W...
565K 16.5K 95
Owen Grady / Jurassic World Fanfiction. * English isn't my native language, sorry for missspellings. I don't own any of the characters except for Cai...
331K 10K 62
Anya Masrani. Is any other description needed? No, but I'll give you one anyway. Despite being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world...
343K 8.8K 30
"If something chases you...R U N" ⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁ When Marlo's boss, Claire, informs her that she'll be picking up her nephews, Gray and Zach Mitchell, sh...