didn't know they'd be friends

Quick notice there's gonna be a lot of POV changes in the beginning but you can easily tell:) 

I just nodded and walked to the door, I turned around for one last glance, but then jumped over the counter and ran off.

I took one last glance at the scene in front of me and ran. I ran with everything I've got. I already felt my leg trying to ruin this for me by hurting again, but not this time. 

There was a dinosaur right next to me, trying to kill everyone just for sport. I was not allowed to stay back just because my leg hurt a bit. 

Okay, not just a bit, it hurt like hell. So I ran and I let out a breath when I was finally out of area where the dinosaur could easily see and catch me. 

*Zachs POV* (Wow, didn't do that in a while) 

Since Grace an off, not a single on of us dared to say anything. God, why did we let her go again? 

I leant over the counter to see what was going on. Owen still hid behind the orange stone and took another look over it, before the dinosaur threw Echo into the grill, making her burn. 

And just in the right moment, Owen stepped down form the stone and ducks right in front of it before the dinosaur slashed it. He ran off before the it could get to him. 

The dinosaur took Delta and threw her around. Owen finally reached us and jumped over the counter. But as soon as he landed and knelt down, his eyes widened. 

"Where's Grace?" He asked everyone. But also just in that moment, the dinosaurs teeth appeared right behind him. 

We all didn't even dare to answer Owen. He put his finger on his lips as a gesture to keep us silent. 

But neither of us was even able to say a word, we were scared out our asses, seeing them big and many teeth that we're ready to kill us. But not just us, every single person on this freaking island. 

It came to a halt for a small second, giving us all hope, before it turned it's head towards us and slamming it into the shop. Trying to eat or slam everything that's been shielding us the past seconds. 

We all screamed before running to the other side of the store and sitting down against the wall. Gray definitely being the loudest to scream. It rammed it's nail into the ground right in front of us, just centimeters away. 

*Grace POV*

"Lowery, are you still there?" I screamed hopefully into the walkie talkie. God, I hoped he'd still be there, we were screwed if he wasn't. Also I just found out, it's damn hard screaming into a walkie talkie while running at full speed. Never doing that again. 

"Hey, where are you kid?" He asked. He was probably the only one left. Poor guy doesn't have anything better to do than being the last man standing. 

"doesn't matter, look I need you to open Paddock nine for me real quick" I said, finally reaching the gate. 

"Paddock nine, You out of your damn mind?" he breathed out "Well if you didn't want me dead then, you definitely do now" He mumbled, not noticing that he was still pushing the talk button. 

I stood in front of the gate. Hearing Karl and my raptors growl and screech in the distance. I stood there, waiting, but nothing happened. What was he waiting for? better weather? 

"Oh c'mon Lowery, be a damn man and risk something for once in your life you chicken. I can hear you chickening down here" I snapped. 

"No need to get personal" I could already see his eyebrows furrowing and his face getting a confused and hurt expression.