Thank God.

Zachs POV (Bet ya'll didnt expect that now, did you?)

I pulled Gray up into the mud, totally impressed that he actually did it.

Well he didn't really do it himself, to be accurate it was me pulling him down with me.

He's such a little kid for being scared of jumping into unknown waters. "You jumped" I said, totally out of breath from holding it so long.

"Yah" He hushed and we both started chuckling. I pulled him into a hug, happy that we made it without getting eaten alive by a fucking monster.

Another thing to cross from my to do list. Who the hell doesn't have 'almost get eaten alive by a chemical designed dinosaur' on their bucket list. Right no one.

I turned to my left to hug Grace, happy she also made it. Just to realize that she wasn't there.

I turned to Gray again and looked around.

"Gray, Grace jumped with us, didn't she?" I asked him, getting nervous she could be gone.

Oh hell her brother would probably kill me. On to what she said he sounded pretty badass.

I turned to look at the water, realizing I never asked if she's able to swim.

I mumbled a quick "Oh my God" under my breath and turned to my brother.

"Stay here!" I told him sternly.

That kid doesn't do anything if you're not showing him who has the command here.

I jumped into the water, opening my eyes. I looked around trying to see something but I couldn't see anything but this dirt in my face.

I swam up to get air again.

"Wait Gray you still have that flashlight mom gave you?"

He looked into his stupid bag and shook his head. "I must've lost it while we were running"

I cursed a quiet shit and dunk back under.

I swam back to where we jumped in. I tried swimming down as far as I could but not reaching the ground. I swam up again only to go down again.

I reached the ground and that's where I finally saw her.

Drifting on the ground, eyes closed and without any sign of motions.

The sight terrified even me.

I swam to her and lifted her off the ground, took her under my left upper arm and tried my best to get up again without losing my breath before.

The thought of losing the girl who gained my trust within a day shook energy through me and within a second I was up.

I inhaled loudly as soon as I got out of the water with my head. I swam to the waters edge where Gray was waiting hysterically.

I laid her down and looked at Gray for a second. I think I've never seen him this nervous before.

"Oh my god I don't think she's breathing Zach"

I just had to think of what she would say.

She would give a dumb comment like 'Yeah I've just been under water for about 5 minutes without the ability o breathing, how am I supposed to be breathing'

Exactly what she would say right now.

"I know Gray! What am I supposed to do, youre the genius, tell me!" I said getting even more nervous on getting beaten up by her brother.