"Don't just stand there!"

"I think we're not safe in there either"

We were just about to get desperate and ready to be eaten, when the small door next to the big gate finally opened.

But seriously, the only person I didn't want to see showed up. Zara. 

I was actually scared to see her. She was probably worried out of her mind. 

We did, just run away. I could've sent her a text that I was with them or anything. But no, I didn't. 

I hated myself in moments like this. Im not really one to hate herself. But I hated when I wasn't reliable or trustworthy.

You get seen as a child. Im not one anymore so I don't need to be treated like one.

Basically, being worried about.

Either way, when she finally saw us and had us in her arms again she let ot a sigh of relief.

This was my chance. I had to get this done. No matter how weak I'll sound.

"Zara, Im so sorry! They made me run away with them! I couldn't do anyth-"

"Calm down!" She chuckled "It's okay, im actually thankful you were with them, they probably wouldn't have survived without you." She rudely interrupted me.

I turned to Zach and Gray standing there, also looks of relief on their faces to finally being saved from this.

I smiled and turned around to Zara. "Believe me, they would have, smart boys" I smiled.

I saw Zara throwing a raised eyebrow, smiling look at me just before they came over and Zach pulled me by my arm.

"C'mon we need to go" He said pulling me gently and rughly at the same time while they started running.

"Stop running!" Zara screamed at us from behind, not being able to keep up in her heels.

No sign of change though. They just kept on running.

"Wait, Zach she's right. Running, chasing their food just makes them more dangerous and it's basically more fun to them. Kind of like vampires"

Couldn't resist that one.

But all my pleads were no use, they just kept on running.

I turned around to see Zara with a stressed look on her face. I sent her a sympathetic look and suddenly bumped into Zach's back.

He stopped walking abruptly, pulled me into his right, and Grayson into his left side. He laid an arm around my waist, attempting to protect me.

"No, no Zach, standing still is probably even worse" I said, but probably too quiet since he obviosly didn't hear me.

Only possible reason for him not to move now, right?

By now Zara has caught up to us, and stood infront of my face, one armlength away from me.

Suddenly I got pushed frowards by a grown up man with his drink in his hand.

Sure, There's dinosaurs chasing after you and you're worried about your drink.

People today.

I got pulled back by Zach just in time for the dinosaur to fly right through us.

Close one.

I got turned around and smashed into Zach's chest. His arm protectingly laying around my shoulders.

I looked up at him. Totally aware of the fact the he probably just saved my life.