Filters

By jacks_hiswang

"Hey Mark?..." "Yes?" "You make me so happy that I puke out rainbows!" "Are you drunk?" started- may 5 2016 e... More

Prologue
Notification
New Friend
Chatting
Mom
What do you mean?
Questions Part 1
Questions Part 2
Caught
Videochatting
Detention
VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL
Face Meme War
Basic Mark
Death from Boredom
Sent
Opened
Fight
Pride too Big
Character Answers
Awkward
Just Apologize Already
Mark is Jackson, Jackson is Mark
Their Stories
Eat and Talk
How To Confess
This Is How You Confess by JW
+1 chapter
+2 chapter
Character Answers :)
+3 chapter
+4 chapter
+5 chapter
+6 chapter
+7 chapter
Author's Shook Note
bItch BIXHBITXHBITCHBICH
wha-what??

Mr.Park to the Rescue

2K 174 115
By jacks_hiswang

Enjoy:))

You when you saw my double update

-
-
-

Running into the cafeteria was like a dramatic scene out of a movie.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion for Mark.

This is stupid, Mark thought.

He went to the table his friends were sitting at.

He was just going to try and blurt out some sort of apology to Jackson, and hopefully be forgiven.

However, he saw Jaebum eating by himself.

Mark was panting and Jaebum looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" Jaebum asked.

"Where's Jackson?" Mark questioned, ignoring JB's question.

"He told me he was just going to explore around the school."

Hearing this made Mark's heart drop.

He was too late.

A/N:

This ain't angst bitches. No smut either so stop wishing.

"Ok thanks," Mark said while sitting down.

He was hoping that the lord was on his side today, and Jackson was in another class with him.

-
-
-

Mark was already in sixth period and his knees couldn't stop bouncing because he was anxiously waiting to see if Jackson was going to be in his period.

RINNG.

Mark sighed and looked down, he was going to have to apologize tomorro-.

The door quickly opened and someone barged in.

"Yes," Mark quietly whispered.

The lord was on his side today.

There stood Jackson, panting.

Mark quickly removed his backpack that was on the seat next to him.

He was in his mathematics class with the infamous Mr.Park being his teacher.

He could see Mr. Park glaring at Jackson.

"And why were you late mister?" Mr. Park yelled.

"Well sir, I don't know if you noticed, I'm new and I got lost my way here."

"I don't care, just introduce yourself and sit down next to Mark afterwards," Mr. Park told him before he began writing something on the whiteboard.

Jackson rolled his eyes and used his hand to cover the side of his mouth.

"Grouchy," he mouthed to everybody in the class.

Everyone giggled, including Mark.

He smiled at everybody and began to introduce himself.

"My name is Jackson Wang, I just
moved here from Hong Kong and I could speak English fluently because I went to an international school before coming here," he announced to everyone.

Suddenly, someone raised their hand up.

"For me?" Jackson asked while pointing to himself.

The person nodded happily.

"Ok what's your question?" Jackson said while looking very confused on why he was being asked something.

"How many languages can you speak fluently?" A boy named Dino asked.

Jackson began counting with his fingers.

"5 1/2," he concluded.

"What are the 5 languages and what is the half for?" Somebody else shouted.

"I could speak English, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, French, and the half is for Japanese since I'm currently learning it," Jackson replied.

A lot of "wow's" came out of Mark's classmates mouths, including his own.

"What else-," another person tried asking before being cut off by no other than Mr.Park.

"What is this?? A Q&A? It's not so go sit down Mr.Wang before I give you detention on your first day," Mr.Park declared.

Jackson rolled his eyes in which his classmates snickered too and walked towards the seat that was right next to Mark.

"Scarier in person, right," Mark told Jackson which surprised himself since he actually talked to him without a problem.

Jackson giggled, which Mark never thought he would ever hear.

And boy was it super adorable.

"He definitely is, looks older in person too," Jackson replied.

Mark giggled, but quickly covered his mouth.

Jackson gave him a big smile and looked to the front of the room.

Mark knew he had to apologize right now, so he did.

"Jackson," Mark said his name for the first time in person.

Jackson looked at him.

"Yeah?"

Mark stared directly into his eyes. "I'm," Mark stopped talking and took a deep breath. No backing out now.

"I am really, really, really sorry for the problem I caused between us. I also shouldn't have called you an asshole and told you to fuck yourself. That was super wrong of me. You're an amazing friend and I don't want to lose you."

Jackson laughed, "You're forgiven Markiepooh, and it will take more than saying go fuck yourself to lose me."

This time, it was Mark who gave him a big smile. Markiepooh.

"And I was busy because I was packing to move here and I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to surprise you," Jackson told him shyly.

Mark suddenly banged his head on his desk for being so stupid.

He felt the pain and knew he deserved it. He looked at Jackson and pouted.

"I'm sorry for being stupid Jacks."

Jackson squealed mentally because hearing Mark say "Jacks" was the best thing he has ever heard.

"It's alright, let's just put this behind us and move forward," Jackson said.

"Mr.Tuan, Mr.Wang, if you don't quit you're chit chatting, I will hand you guys something to talk about which are detention slips.

Mark and Jackson giggled quietly and focused in the class they were in.

Mark didn't have the heart in him to hate Mr.Park right now because in a way, he helped Mark apologize to Jackson, which he was very grateful for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.7K 49
The continuation of New Chat 😂
7.6K 843 18
my Dearest, hello! wE Are goT7! come join us on our fun adventure on our scHool trip! we'll have lots of fun together! I hope you'll have fun! you wi...
70.2K 4.2K 50
𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝟕 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬. cr © vokdas completed (2017-2019) note: if you are bother...
13.4K 471 50
"hyung, do you love me? " jinyoung just stare at yugyeom Random story. 💗 DO NOT COPY MY WORK. 100% my idea. English not my first language so forgiv...