Done Waiting: Auston Matthews...

By Kk_lmao_1995

|| Sequel To "Can't Wait: Auston Matthews" || In which a boy and and girl are done waiting. More

A/N
REMEMBER.
MORNINGS.
BON JOVI
BACON
WAKING.
PIZZA
A/N
ROAD TRIPS
BREAK UPS
TRUTH
SURPRISES.
CHANGE.
STEPH.
BIRTHDAY.
GAME.
WAKE.
PROPOSE.
PLANNING.
NEW.
FIGHTS.
TALKS.
EVERYTHING.
MISTAKES.
TEARS.
WHATEVER.
MATTHEWS.
LAST.
I need helppppp
MATTS.
NEW STORY

FAVOR.

2.8K 40 3
By Kk_lmao_1995

||AUSTON||

"A FAVOR? I don't know Matts..." Auston tells me as we take a seat on his couch. 

"Come on man, I didn't tell you what it is yet!" It ell him and he sighs.

"Alright, tell me." He says and I nod my head.

"It's about Ivy." I start and I tell him my plan.

||IVY||

I wake up this morning to a empty bed still. I then get out of bed and see that i have no texts or messages from Auston. I then decide to call him this morning, but he ends up not answering, so i leave him a text.

"Where are you?"

"Are you going to practice?" 

Once I texted him I then quickly changed for practice, grabbed a granola bar, my keys and phone and left for practice.

||AT THE ACC||

"Hey, have you guys seen Auston yet?" I asked Matt, JVR and Bozak who were all sitting at the kitchen island.

"No, don't you live with him?" JVR asks me and I nod.

"I know that, but we got in an argument last night and he walked out and I don't know what to do, he wont answer my calls or texts o-"

"Don't worry, we came to the arena early today and he's in the locker room." Matts says standing up from his seat, places his plate in the sink and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You got nothing to worry about." Bozak tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, he'll be back." Marts tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, you guys are right. I'll see you guys out there." I tell them and I nod my head. 

After changing into my gear I then skated onto the ice to see almost everyone there.

"Ivy!" Willy says as i make my way over to him, Mitch and Auston.

"Hey guys." I say as I got there but then Auston just leaves.

"What's up with him?" I ask Mitch and Willy.

"Um, not sure. Just don't mind him." Marns tells me and I nod my head.

||AFTER PRACTICE||

Practice was normal, other then the fact that Auston just ignored me the whole time. As I step out of my locker room, Auton steps out of the main one.

"Auston!" I say as i walk over to him but then he just speed walks away.

"Auston, wait up!" I say as I try and jog over to him but then Mitch steps in front of me.

"Ivy! Where you heading to?" He asks me and I point over to where Auston was but he ended up not being there.

"I was going to talk to Auston but he ended up giving me the cold shoulder once again." I tell him.

"Oh, well sorry about that, but do you wanna come over to my place? I think Steph wants to show you something." Mitch tells me and and I shake my head no.

"Um, sorry but no, i think i better head home and rest up before the game tonight." I tell mitch and he nods his head yeah.

"Okay, i'll see ya tonight!" Mitch tells me.

"Yeah, tell Steph i said sorry that I couldn't make it." I tell him and I head out of the arena, into my car and i drive home.

||LATER||

"Hey, it's me, um when you get the chance please call me back. Yeah, um i'll see you at the game tonight, love you." I say as I hang up and leave what could be the one hundredth voicemail I left for him today. 

Once I hung up I then change out of my pajamas and into my outfit for the game tonight.

||AUSTON||

"I feel so bad right now." I tell Mitch once he gets into my car.

"Same, here. If she doesn't come tonight, what are you gonna do?" Mitch asks me as i start the car and drive to the little place i booked for tonight.

"I know she'll come. I got Marty to convince her to come after the game." I tell him and he nods his head.

"You better pray she comes later." Mitch tells me and I nod my head.

||AT THE ACC||

I walk through the doors of the ACC and straight into my locker room ignoring the hellos and greetings from the people around me. Since I'm pretty late already, I quickly change into my gear, put my hair into a high bun, grab my stick and gloves and head out to the tunnel where most of the guys are waiting.

I then see Auston leaning against the wall and I walk over to him, but as if on cue, he leaves right away making me more angrier than ever.

"He-" Willy starts but then I just walk out onto the ice leading the boys for warm ups ignopring everyone.

As I skate around doing warms ups, i start to shoot the pucks into the net and release my anger into the puck. As I shoot around and i let out steam, tears start too fall and my vision gets blurred.

"Ivy are you oka-" Auston says finally coming up to me.

"Just save it." I say as I then storm off the ice earlier than usual.

||AT THE START OF THE GAME||

After taking a bit of time in my locker room, Babcock came and checked up on me and I told him that i'm ready to play the sharks tonight.

At the start of the first period, i'm on the first line with Brown and Leo. After the anthems, i then take the first face off and win it.

||3RD PERSON||

Today Ivy is playing with anger, which isn't always good. After winning the face off, Leo brings it up to the Sharks zone. As the team sets up a play,  Connor was fighting for the puck on the boards when Ivy then decided to hit the shakes player very hard against the boards and winning the puck.

After winning the puck, she then passes it down to Morgan and heads to the front of the net. Morgan then shoots at the net and Ivy tips in the puck giving the leafs a 1-0 lead.

Ivy is so angry that she doesn't even celebrate she just hugs her line mates and fist bumps her teammates skipping over Auston on purpose.

In the next shift for Ivy, she then scores three more goals out of anger and everyone can tell she's acting a little off today. After getting her fifth goal in the first period, Ivy then steps onto the bench and right to Babcock.

"Sir, i'm sorry but I need to go, I can't be here. I did my job today and gave you all the lead, but i just can't stand being here." Ivy tells her coach as  tear slips out of her eye as all the stress builds up.

Before Babcock could answer, Ivy then left the game and went right into her locker room ripping off her helmet and her jersey.

||AFTER THE GAME||

||IVY||

"Hey." Marns says as he steps into my locker room and I wipe away my tears.

"Hey." I quietly say.

"I though you left already." He says as he takes a seat beside me.

"Oh, um no. I'm just relaxing for a bit." I tell him.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah..." I say and Mitch raises his eyebrow.

"No, i'm not okay anymore." I tell him as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and i cry as I lean on his shoulder.

"Everything's gonna be alright, i can promise you that." Mitch tells me.

"How do you know that Marns? Auston is gone and I let him leave. I mi9ss him so much and I can't wait until he comes home because i love him so much and I can't face the fact that me might have broken up." I rant to Mitch.

"Okay, come on we're going out." Mitch tells me as he pulls me up.

"Where?" I ask him.

"It's a surprise."

||AT THE VENUE||

"Where are we?" I ask Mitch one we reach this beautiful venue.

"You need to follow the lights." Mitch tells me.

"Am I going to get murdered?" I ask him and he shakes his head no and smiles at me.

"I promise you." He tells me.

"You know you've been an amazing best friend to me, you've had my back for way to long." I tell him truthfully.

"I know I have, and same goes for you. Now go, I promise you'll love it." He tells me.

"Promise?" 

"Promise." He tells me and I then step out of the car and follow the fairy lights.

As I follow the lights, there were multiple roses on the ground that i picked up on the way that then created a beautiful bouquet. 

Once I reached the end of the lights, I see Auston adn the end of it standing there with the last rose.

"Hey." I say as I walk up to him.

"Hey." He tells me and he gives me the rose and I take it.

"Finally talking to me?" I ask him and he sighs.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you, it was kinda hard to hide this surprise." He tells me.

"Well what is it? That you walk out on me again and leave me forever?" I ask him and he shakes his head no.

"I'm surprising you with this." He says as he pulls out a ring box and opens it to reveal a promise ring.

"Auston..." I start.

"It's a promise ring. I got it so you won't worry if i'll leave you, because I wont. I got it so you know I can always wait for you and for when you are ready for anything. I love you Ivy and so you never forget that I got this." 

"I love you too you asshole." I tell him as he puts the ring on my finger and our lips connect giving me butterflies like the first time we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.8K 25
Acatalepsy is the idea that it is impossible to truly comprehend anything. Yet after he met her there was nothing left to comprehend. • [ auston matt...
108K 749 50
Just a teen trying to live her dream in Toronto. {toronto maple leafs}
31.2K 351 36
Write me a letter Tell me you'll stay
123K 4.5K 42
A sequel to 'Are We Ready For This?'