PROPOSE.

||IVY||

"PROPOSE to her at the game, she'll be at the penalty box! We can all take a puck out with us before warmups and spell out 'Will you marry me?' And you come out last holding roses and the ring!" I tell Mitch.

Currently, Mitch, Auston, Willy and I are at my place brainstorming ideas on how Mitch can propose to Steph.

"I like that." Willy says and Mitch nods his head.

"Okay, I like that to. So, when are we gonna do this." Mitch asks.

"Verses the Ducks after the road trip, which gives us time to practice what we're going to do when we head to Dallas." Auston suggests and I not my head.

"That works, so that's what we'll do." Mitch says and I start to smile.

"I'm so proud, my boy is growing up!" I say as I get up from my couch and jump onto Mitch hugging him tight.

"Wow, thanks mom." He tells me hugging back.

"Alright, now let's tell everyone our plan!" Willy says and I get up from Mitch and we all started texting everyone involved with the team.

||AFTER THE ROAD TRIP||

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream happily after getting ready for the game tonight

"Hey, hey calm down." Auston says laughing at me.

"It's happening! Auston, it's finally happening!" I tell time walking over to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I know, it's about damn time." He tells me making me laugh.

"I love you, you know that right?" I ask him and he smiles.

"I know, and I love you to." He tells me and he leans in and we kiss.

I them pull away once the kiss gets s little bit heated.

"Come on, we gotta go." I tell him smiling at him.

"Alright, let's go, won't want to miss the big day." Auston says smirking.

||AT THE ACC||

"MITCH!" I yell his name when I see him. I then run over to him and hug him so tight.

"You don't even know how happy i am, and i'm not even the one getting married!" I yell at him.

"I do know, you've been around us for so long you're our closest friend." Mitch tells me hugging back.

"Now hurry up and change, we have a proposal to do." Mitch tells me smiling down at me and I nod my head and I skip my way into my locker room.

Once I am all changed into my gear, I then grab my small bag with my pucks and walk out to the tunnel with the rest of the boys.

"Ivy! Get too the front." Willy tells me and I not my head and I get to the front of the line with the boys with bags of pucks behind me.

"Alright, let's do this!" I say as I lead the boys out on to the ice and I start to place my row of pucks out on the ice in front of Steph who is in the penalty box.

The boys then followed along and started to do the same thing behind me. As we do this, everyone from the fans to the opposing team stop what they're doing and they start to watch us. Once we were done, Mitch then placed the last pucks down to spell me as the official in the box opens the door for Steph and Mitch gets down on one knee.

"Oh my God." Steph says walking up to Mitch.

"Awweee." I say as tears fall from my eyes and Auston wraps his arm around my shoulders and kisses my temple.

"Will you marry me?" Mitch asks Steph and she is left speechless and all she can do is nod her head yes which makes everyone cheer. Mitch then slips the ring onto her finger and they kiss and hug savoring the moment. Once their moment was over, I decided to jump in first.

"WOAHHHH!" I yell as I run over to them and bear hug the both of them which lead to the rest of the team to create a giant bear hug for the soon to be husband and wife.