STEPH.

||IVY||

    STEPH is always so proud of me for whatever I do. So when I told her that Auston and I are dating, she was ecstatic. Currently, Steph and I are in my room catching up on what we missed over the road trip. 

"Oh my God! WillIam's plan actually worked!" Steph says jumping up from my bed.

"Did everyone know about the plan but Ausotn and I?" I ask her.

"Yeah, pretty much." She tells me smirking and I roll my eyes. 

"Hey, I need to get ready for the game tonight." I tell her and she nods her head.

"Okay, i'll see you around!" She tells me and steps out of my room. Once she left, I then quickly did my hair and makeup and changed into my outfit for tonight.

 Once she left, I then quickly did my hair and makeup and changed into my outfit for tonight

"Hey beautiful." Auston says as I walk out of my room and into the living room.

"hey weirdo." i tell him smirking and he places his hands on my hips and I place my arms around his neck.

"I can get used to this." Auston says.

"Me too." I tell him smiling and I connect our lips together, but that get's cut short by a honk outside.

"Let's get going, we don't wanna be late." I tell him pulling away.

"Yeah let's go." He tells me and he holds his hand out for me. I then take his hand in mine and we walk out the door.

"There's the third best couple in Toronto!" Says as Auston and I get into the car.

"And who's the first and second?" I ask him as i get in the front seat. 

"First is obviously Auston and I." Mitch starts he and Auston fist bump from the back seat and I roll my eyes.

"And second is Steph and I." Mitch says as he starts to drive to the arena.

"The bromance is real." I say laughing at the two and I plug my phone into the aux.

"Play Bon Jovi or I'm kicking you out of my car." Mitch tells me and I roll my eyes at him.

"No, you listen to that song to much." I tell him playing Passionfruit instead. And right when I played it, Mitch hit the brakes so hard.

"Out." He says and I quickly switch the song.

"Okay okay! Drive!" I tell him and Auston is just snapchating the whole situation.

"I hate you so much." I say to Mitch punching him in the shoulder and he just starts singing at the top of his lungs.

||AT THE ACC|

    As Auston, Mitch and I make our way around the arena, we finally got to the locker rooms.

"Come to the boys locker room real quick, you don't need to get ready for a while." Auston says squeezing my hand as i swing it back and forth.

"Sure, I don't see why not." I tell him.

"Cameras coming up, so if you guys don't wanna be public, i suggest you love birds let go." Mitch says and just hold on tighter.

"Good catch." Auston says.

"But, i don't care if people know." I finish as we proudly walk past the cameras. As I try to make my way through the side entrance Auston quickly pulls me away.

"What we're you doing?" Auston asks me.

"You could have went through the side door!" Mitch says.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Almost forgot of your superstition." I tell them laughing at the two.

"It's not a superstition, it's more of a ritual." Mitch explains and I just roll my eyes.

    We Finally made the longer walk to the locker room and walk right it. I then make my way to my own stall I have in there for intermission so i wouldn't have to go across the hall.

"Hello everyone!" I say as I wave at everyone in the room.

"Hey little one." Marty says to me sitting in his stall to my left.

"I'm not that small, I'm 5'10!" I tell him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Sure you're not." He tells me and I roll my eyes. Auston then takes a seat on his stall to my right and places his arm around my shoulders and I lean my head on his.

"See Kadri, you owe me 10 dollars." William calls out and Kadri opens up his wallet.

"Shit." He mumbles under his breath.

"Hey, you break her, I brake you." Bozak says pointing at Auston.

"Okay calm down dad." I tell him rolling my eyes.

"i won't hurt her." Auston says and kisses my temple.

||WARM UPS||

   I step out onto the ice with our my helmet and I knock down a few pucks on the way. After doing a few laps and shooting around a bit i finally spot Johnny.

"Hey loser." i tell him and I hit his butt with my stick.

"Ivy!" he says and embraces me in a huge hug.

"I missed you Johnny." I tell him.

"I missed you to, sorry that you we're placed on wavers." Johnny says and I shrug my shoulders.

"It is what it is. So how are you? Hows Calgary?" I ask him as we both get down on the ice and stretch.

"I've been good! Calgary is doing great for me, and I heard Toronto's been doing you good. You're leading the NHL is scoring and point so far!" Johnny tells me and my eyes widen.

"I am?" I ask him and he nods yes.

"I don't really look at my stats that much." I tell him.

"Well you really should, you're doing great! And i also heard you and Auston are back together." Johnny says and I nod my head yes.

"Yup, it's been great." I tell him smiling.

"He breaks you, i break his neck." Johnny says and I roll my eyes.

"You can't even kill a spider." I tell him.

"Hey!" Johnny says and I laugh at him.

"Can I join the stretching party?" Sean asks sliding on his knees to us.

"No, it's only for cool kids."Johnny says making me laugh.

||MID THIRD PERIOD||

    It's the middle of the third period and we're winning 4-2, me getting two of the four. As Kadri gets off the ice, I quickly jump on along with Marty and William.

"Mo!" I yell as Morgan makes a long pass for me all the past the mid and I'm suddenly on a break away. And as usual, I freeze Elliot and shoot blocker side and it gets to the back of the net.

"Yeah!" I yell as I hit the boards behind the net and the boys come and join me as the hats start falling onto the ice.

I then lead the boys to the bench and I fist bump the team. 

"Good job babe." Auston says and shakes my helmet and places a quick kiss on it and I smile at him and make my way to center to take the face off.