MORNINGS.

||IVY||

MORNINGS were never really my things, but many things have changed. I wake up this morning in a good mood, which is very uncommon. I get out of bed and change into the clothes i'll be wearing to practice.

    Once i was done i then grab my hcokey bag and sticks and make my way into the living room which is also connected to the kitchen

Once i was done i then grab my hcokey bag and sticks and make my way into the living room which is also connected to the kitchen. I then drop my stuff on the couch and start to go to the kitchen to look around for something to eat. I then look in the fridge and all I can see is some bread, cheese, apples and bottles of water.

"Any thing good?" Auston says from behind me making me jump.

"Holy shit, don't do that again you ass." I say placing a hand over my heart.

"Sorry." Asuton says laughing.

"Alright jackass, we need to go grocery shopping, you have nothing to eat." I say as I pick up an apple and take a bite into it.

"All right all right, after practice we'll go to costco or something. But now let's go, don't wanna be late for the first practice of this season." Auston says as he pick up my sticks for me and I pick up my bag and we head out the door.

||AT THE ACC||

"Here's your locker room." Auston says as he leads me to my own locker room.

"Alright, thanks. See ya out there." I say as Auston leaves my sticks leaning against the wall and I start to open up my bag and I start to pull out my gear. Once i got that out i then get my sticks and start to place then on the stick rack i had in my room and two others on another rack with the other sticks just incase i break mine while playing.

I then quickly change into my gear and slip on the practice jersey that was placed on my stall's hook. Once i was finally done i then make my way out to the ice and I see that Matthews, Marner, Martin, Kadri and Nylander are already on the ice messing around on the ice waiting for everyone.

"Ivy!" William says as i step out onto the ice as I tuck in my jersey into my shorts in the back.

"Hey guys." I say as I check William into the boards lightly.

"Hey Ivy, this is Kadri." Mitch says as everyone comes into a group. I then take off my glove and put out my hand for Kardi to sake.

"Nice too meet you." I say and he says it back.

"Alright, let's get to it!" Babcock says as he enters the ice along with the rest of the team.

||AFTER PRACTICE||

Practice has finally ended and i am now changed back into my regular clothes. I then walk out of the change room and met up with Mitch and Steph.

"So, how was your first practice as a leaf?" Steph asks me as i walk up to the couple.

"Tiring, have you guys seen Auston?" I ask them.