FAVOR.

||AUSTON||

"A FAVOR? I don't know Matts..." Auston tells me as we take a seat on his couch. 

"Come on man, I didn't tell you what it is yet!" It ell him and he sighs.

"Alright, tell me." He says and I nod my head.

"It's about Ivy." I start and I tell him my plan.

||IVY||

I wake up this morning to a empty bed still. I then get out of bed and see that i have no texts or messages from Auston. I then decide to call him this morning, but he ends up not answering, so i leave him a text.

"Where are you?"

"Are you going to practice?" 

Once I texted him I then quickly changed for practice, grabbed a granola bar, my keys and phone and left for practice.

||AT THE ACC||

"Hey, have you guys seen Auston yet?" I asked Matt, JVR and Bozak who were all sitting at the kitchen island.

"No, don't you live with him?" JVR asks me and I nod.

"I know that, but we got in an argument last night and he walked out and I don't know what to do, he wont answer my calls or texts o-"

"Don't worry, we came to the arena early today and he's in the locker room." Matts says standing up from his seat, places his plate in the sink and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You got nothing to worry about." Bozak tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, he'll be back." Marts tells me and I nod my head.

"Yeah, you guys are right. I'll see you guys out there." I tell them and I nod my head. 

After changing into my gear I then skated onto the ice to see almost everyone there.

"Ivy!" Willy says as i make my way over to him, Mitch and Auston.

"Hey guys." I say as I got there but then Auston just leaves.

"What's up with him?" I ask Mitch and Willy.

"Um, not sure. Just don't mind him." Marns tells me and I nod my head.

||AFTER PRACTICE||

Practice was normal, other then the fact that Auston just ignored me the whole time. As I step out of my locker room, Auton steps out of the main one.