A Fishy Tale - Fanfiction fo...

By Krystalslazz

Set 3 years after Graduation. They face new adventures. RikkixZane EmmaxAsh CleoxLewis BellaxWill and OC. Goe... More

A Fishy Tale - Fanfiction for H2O Just Add Water
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Character Profile Update
Chapter 14
Chapters 15 and 16
Chapter 17
Chapters 18
Chapters 19, 20 and 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapters 25 and 26
Chapters 27,28 and 29
Chapters 30 and 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapters 34 and 35
Chapters 36, 37 and 38
Chapter 39 and 40
Chapter 41,42 and 43
Chapters 44 and 45
Chapter 48,49 and 50
Chapters 51 and 52
Chapters 53 and 54
Chapters 55, 56 and 57
Chapters 58,59,60 and Character Profile Update
Chapters 61,62 and 63
Chapters 64 and 65
Chapter 66: The Final Chapter

Chapter 46 and 47

5.8K 89 7
By Krystalslazz

Chapter 46

Loud sobs could be heard echoing throughout the moon pool cavern. Zane had never heard Rikki cry like that, ever. He her small form crouched up against one of the cave walls, her knees to her chest, her hands covering her face, her body shaking.

"Rikki?"

She stopped crying, wiped her eyes and gave him an icy stare that would have stopped a bullet.

"GO AWAY!" she shouted - her voice was on the edge of breaking.

"Please let me explain,"

"Zane," she said tearfully, "This sort of thing has happened too much! Miriam, Sophie and Anita... How do think this makes me feel? I mean, how could you think that I could possibly trust you anymore?"

"Rikki, I see your extremely valid point," he sat down beside her, she moved away slightly. He sighed, "All I'm asking for is a chance to explain," his eyes settled upon her hand.

"Rikki? Where is your ring?"

"Dunno." She mumbled. He spotted it on the far side of the cave. She had obviously thrown it there.

"Rikki," he began, brushing a curl behind her ear. She slapped his hand away. "This was all a misunderstanding..."

"I think I read it clearly..."

"Just let me explain,"

She nodded slightly, giving him the permission.

"Okay. She knows about...you know...She blackmailed me."

"How on earth...! With what?" she exclaimed before clamping a hand over her mouth.

"I'm glad you're speaking to me again,"

She shot him another evil look.

He took out the photo from his coat pocket and showed it to her.

"She came into the office with this picture, and said that if I kissed her then she would keep your secret." Rikki gasped now understanding the gravity of where what he was saying was going. "At the time I thought making sure your mermaid identity was secret was the better option...but now..." Zane continued trailing off.

"Now what?"

"I don't know...Rikki it was the only way of protecting you, even if it meant sacrificing our relationship for your safety. If I kissed her, she'd keep the secret, that was the deal. It was that simple," he pleaded

"It's okay Zane I understand your reasoning but...it's just... I expected more from you, I really did not expect to walk in on my husband kissing someone else,"

"It meant nothing!"

"I'm glad to see a kiss means so little to you Zane; you're my husband for goodness sake! A kiss should mean something!"

"Okay, I'll rephrase that. I love you Rikki, I would never hurt you intentionally. I had to keep you safe, no matter the consequences."

Rikki was touched by the passion in his voice as he said this.

"I...don't know what to do. I love you so much, but I can't ignore what I saw! Besides, how do you know she is actually going to keep the secret? Huh? How do you know she's not going to tell?"

"If she doesn't have the photo, then no one will believe her. I could always take her to court; she did break and enter our office to steal it..." he paused. "Please Rikki, I'm begging you, forgive me?"

She sighed, mulling over decisions in her brain. Zane looked at her tensely.

"Zane, you have one more chance."

He kissed her firmly, "You won't regret this," he looked at her relieved

"I'd better not..." she said warningly.

Zane offered her his hand to help her up. She took it and he took this as an opportunity to swing her into a tight hug, the slight bulge of her pregnant belly pressing into his abdomen. After a few seconds, she pushed him away smiling and blushing. He took her hand, went to the other side of the cave, and picked something up. He knelt,

"Rikki, I love you so much, please forgive me," he slipped her ring back to where it belonged, "I thought you may want this back,"

"Yeah...sorry...thanks,"

"I'm the one who is sorry, I love you..."

"Zane, this is just way too cheesy," Rikki stopped him smiling. "I love you...damn too much, but how can I trust you?"

"Let me make it up to you,"

"How?"

"I'll find a way."

He smiled at her and they leaned in to kiss lovingly. She pulled away and dived into the moon pool. He looked shocked. Her tear-stained cheeks now washed clean. She smiled but then looked at him seriously.

"Zane, you are extremely lucky that I'm not leaving you. There better not be a next time,"

"There won't, I promise. Next time I will go straight to you for advice of how to get out of it or something,"

"That works,"

He leant down and kissed her, just as he was about to pull away she pulled his shirt and he went toppling into the pool. She laughed.

"Serves you right!"

"Hey you!" he grabbed her hand and held on tight as she tried to move away,

"Zane!"

"I'm not ever letting you go!"
"Zane!"

"Never!"

Suddenly a weird sensation came through his hand, the next second he pulled it away, his hand throbbed and it was bright red.

"You burnt me!"

"Yup. My anger is now satisfied, you are forgiven!" she smirked at him.

"I guess I deserved that," he said trying to smile, this turned into a grimace,

"Yeah, you did." She said laughing.

Rikki and Zane met up back at their home, bandaged Zane's minor burn and then the two of them went on a walk together on the beach. Rikki reached out to take his hand, but he pulled away.

"You're not going to burn me again are you?"

"No, don't worry," she smirked

He cautiously took her hand. She heated his hand again slowly, he pulled away swiftly.

She burst out laughing. "You really thought I would!" she laughed again.

"Just one of the joys of having a relationship with a fiery mermaid," He muttered to himself.

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 47

A week later...

Lewis was nearly knocked over by a flying Cleo barrelling into him.

"Lewis, don't ever leave me again!"

They kissed for a long time.

"I'm not planning on it" he smiled at her, "So how's our baby doing?" he asked, gesturing to her large stomach,"

"Good I think. We couldn't tell the gender, but everything is going well,"

"And how's our friends and family?"

"All doing well I think. Bella's baby is also coming along fine and Rikki is starting to show,"

"I guess some ultrasounds are due then...Hey, when were we going to go for dinner with my family?"

"That's tomorrow night I believe,"

"Let's go home then shall we?"

"Definitely,"

Lewis picked up his luggage and they made their way to the car.

Cleo was overjoyed at the return of her husband. Her baby seemed to be too – they seemed to be kicking a lot more frequently whenever Lewis was around.

The Tomorrow Night (15th of January), Lewis' Parents place...

"Cleo, so nice to see you," Pamela McCartney gushed, "And how is our grandchild?"

"Doing well thanks Pam," she smiled.

"Come in come in, Lewis honey it's so good to see you after so long!"

"It's only been three months Mum," he replied,

"But still, sit, sit, BRIAN! THEY'RE HERE!"

Cleo giggled; Pam had always amused her.

The laid back Brian came into the room holding a TV remote,

"Pam, it's at the crucial moment of them game!"

"Too bad...give me that," Pamela went into the lounge and turned the TV off.

The family sat down to enjoy their meal.

"So Cleo, how are your dolphins going?"

"We taught them a new trick last week, however now I'm officially on maternity leave. Our baby will be due pretty soon – I expect sometime next month, probably quite close to Lewis' birthday,"

"Okay then, try and keep out of mischief for the meantime," Pam said with a twinkle in her eye.

Two days later...

"Hey Lewis, Cleo," Will said as he brought Bella in for her ultrasound. He had been doing them but wanted Lewis to identify the progress properly.

"Hey!"

"Come this way," he smiled acting professional.

They returned his smiles.

"So do you guys want to know the gender?"

"Yes please," Bella said, and Will nodded.

"Okay, let me see...this won't be 100% correct but..." he zoomed in on the ultrasound, "I believe you two will be having a boy,"

They smiled at each other.

It turned out that their baby boy was doing well and would be born about a month after Cleo's baby.

"So, Lewis, have you guys decided whether you want to know the gender?"

"Well, I do and have found out but Cleo doesn't want to know, but since I did the ultrasound, I know what it is. I haven't told her though,"

"Okay,"

"I hope our kids can be great friends," said Bella to Cleo,
"Yeah, I hope so too," she replied.

One month and a few days later...

"Lewis?"

"Yeah?"

"I...I think my waters broke..."

"Oh! Ah...Okay then..."

Lewis lifted his wife up and carried her gently into the spare room bridal style. He placed her on the bed that was set up especially for this moment.

"Okay, now all my training comes into play. Relax Cleo; I'm just going to call the others..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.9K 40
Will Johnson has a big secret. He is a merman. When he moves to the Gold Coast of Australia, he meets three girls named Cleo, Rikki, and Emma. They b...
102 0 3
This is a trilogy of three different fanfiction stories about the three original mermaids (Cleo, Rikki and Emma) reuniting with their love interests...
2K 81 21
Y'all know I have another story right??? This one is gonna have slow updates because I enjoy writing the other one more, but I will try and update th...
558K 13.2K 34
Leona Ramirez had never known an easy life, growing up on the streets of the Gold Coast. But one day when she catches a ride to Mako Island with thre...