The CEO's Trio ✔

By maefeyi

*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold... More

The CEO's Trio ~ Welcome!!
The CEO's Trio ~ One
The CEO's Trio ~ Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Tag!!
The CEO's Trio ~ Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Ten
The CEO's Trio ~ Eleven
The CEO's Trio ~ Twelve
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Fifteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Sixteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Seventeen
The CEO's Trio ~ Eighteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Nineteen
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Two
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Seven
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Eight
The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Nine
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-One
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Three
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Four
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Five
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Six
The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Seven
The CEO Trio's ~ The End (48)

The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Two

73.5K 2.3K 395
By maefeyi

please vote. comment. follow <3

Not edited :(
*

*SEBASTIAN*

*

*

"HI RYWEE!" Oliver yelled, pointing at Rylee, waking up the sleeping patients and earning glares from the nurses and doctors. I placed my finger on his lips and carried him to where Rylee was sat up and grinning at him, wearing the clothes that I'd bought her the other day.

"Hi baby," she greeted using her free hand to pat her lap, so that Oliver could sit there. "Hi Olivia, your silence is enough for me to know that you missed even if it just a little."

Olivia snorted and rolled her eyes, "As if."

I chuckled lowly, "Weren't you the one complaining that the house was so quiet and you had no one to make fun of the other day?" I asked raising an eyebrow and Olivia shook her head quickly while Rylee smirked.

"Knew you would miss me. Even if it was just a little." She beamed, patting the spot next to her for Olivia to sit there, she looked around and smiled when she lay her eyes on Olive who was wrapped up in a blanket in her car seat, She leaned forward and smiled down at the sleeping Olive, who had been discharged yesterday after so many tests to make sure that there had been no brain damage.

"She wight as wain." Oliver attempted to say, pointing at Olive, making us all laugh and Olivia face palm.

"Yes Oliver, she's as right as rain." I picked Oliver up and placed him on my lap, sitting on the chair next to Rylee's bed, "Are you excited to come back home?" I asked Rylee who nodded eagerly.

"Have you found the texter?" She asked quietly and I shook my head slowly.

"He's still searching, Lex has been dismissed and advised to rest for a few weeks but he still wants to tag along, just incase." Olivia's ears perked up at the mention of Lex and she turned around to face us grinning widely, I rolled my eyes and turned back to face Rylee who was fidgeting with her cast. "Everything will be alright, baby." I reassured her, running my hand through her dark curls as she frowned.

"I'm scared. What kind of psychopath would do that? What if it was worse?What if something happened to Olive? Or Lex? Or me?" She questioned frantically, as she began to panic, "We can't wait around for much longer, what if they're planning something. Sebastian we can't just sit around we have to find them and if you don't want to then I will beca-."

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers, I'd been wanting to do that all day, and God, her lips felt amazing. Her arms wrapped around my neck, deeping the kiss. Her lips moving in sync with mine. They're so soft and I couldn't stop the soft moan that slipped out as I felt her fingers tug my hair.

"Woah. Keep it PG, kids and 2 very single people here." A very loud voice interrupted. I pulled away from Rylee and turned to glance at the tall woman holding a bag of McDonalds, who had interrupted our kiss, and behind her stood a man, holding flowers and chocolate.

I instantly recognised the girl as Noire, and the guy that I punched on Christmas.

I instantly rose to my feet, but I felt Rylee tug at the sleeve of my shirt.

"Please don't." She mouthed, batting her long lashes and pouting.

I hesitated before sitting back down, but not once letting go of Rylee.

"Zakir! Noire! I'm so glad, you could both come!" Rylee beamed, accepting the chocolates that he had bought her.

I snatched the box of chocolates and opened them, scanning the heart shapes chocolate pieces in the box. Maybe if I just 'accidentally' tip them in the bin...

Then she glanced at me and her eyes widened and she quickly snatched the chocolates from me, seeing what I was about to do, "I know you two have already met, but I think you guys should start again."

"So I've just got to pretend that he never threathened and punched me." Zakir grumbled, rubbing his slimy hands together.

"I swear to God, if you don-." I jumped to my feet, ready to pounce, but once again I felt Rylee's hand grab mine.

"Sebastian, I think you should apologize to Zak." Rylee mumbled, still not letting go of my hand.

"Why should I apologise to him?!" I spluttered, wiggling out of Rylee's grasp.

"Because you guys are both my friends and.." Her voice trailed off.

Friends? FRIENDS?

Why does she keep friendzoning me?

"Ouch, that gotta sting." Olivia remarked, opening the bag of McDonald's that Noire has bought. She watches way too much T.V.

I folded up my lips, not saying anything. Olivia was right, that did sting.

*

*

"Sebastian, you're mad at me." Rylee stated, as I closed the front door behind her.

"I'm not." I replied briefly, as I took her bag and began to climb up th stairs, leaving her standing there and frowning. Okay, maybe I was a little mad. I knew it wasn't Rylee's fault, I didn't even know what we are but, friends? Is that what she thinks we are? Just friends?

"Yes you are." She argued, following me, "I know you're mad at me because you're not talking to me."

"Fine. What do you want to talk about?" I asked raising an eyebrow, "What do friends normally talk about? Hmm."

She almost laughed, I could tell she found it funny, "That's why you're mad? Because I called you my friend, oh Sebastian." She began to laugh, "I didn't mean it like that, I thought it was something serious."

My cheeks heated up and I turned around and continued to climb up the stairs, trying to ignore her muffled giggles as she followed me upstairs. Of course she found it funny.

"Oh Sebastian, don't be upset, talk to me." She pouted, following me into her bedroom, where I placed her bag.

"I'm not upset." I grumbled, turning around, only to feel her hand on my chest, stopping me.

"I am not letting you go until you talk to me." She stated firmly, and I raised and eyebrow, as she clenched her jaw, trying to show me she was serious.

"Seriously?" I questioned and she nodded firmly.

"Try me." She threathened and I smirked crouching down and picking her up, flinging her over my shoulder.

"Oh my God! Sebastian put me down!" Rylee shrieked, slapping my back while laughing.

I carried her to my bedroom and put her down on my bed, crawling on top of her and trapping her underneath my body.

"Sebastian, when I said put me down, I didn't mean here." She giggled softly, playing with my hair as I began kissing her collarbone.

"You didn't specify." I mumbled, kissing her soft spot. She moaned softly, and outstretched her neck, giving me more space. "Well.. so you want me to stop?"

"No." She replied shortly, playing with my hair, "Please don't."

"Good, because I have no intention of doing so." I began kissing her passionately, I squeezed her bum, making her gasp giving me the perfect opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth.

Our tongues battled for dominance, none of us backing down until I was forced to pull away.

I began trailing kisses down her torso, "Tell me Rylee, would a friend kiss you like that?"

"Oh God, Sebastian," she moaned, as I began to go lower and lower.

My loud ringtone interrupted us, as my phone began to ring and vibrate.

"Ignore it." I grumbled, unbuttoning her jeans.

"No, Sebastian this could be really important." Rylee said sternly, and I crawled over and grabbed the phone answering the phone call.

"What?" I demanded, irrated that they had stopped Rylee and I's intimacy.

"Bash, it's me, Carla, I've tracked down where the rest messages are coming from. I'm not sure if you know him but it's a man named Julian Ricci?" Her voice trailed off and I felt Rylee tense, from beneath me.

"They must have the wrong man, Julian works for you, he would never do something like that. I literally spoke to him last night!" Rylee was beginning to panic, as she tried to sit up.

It angered me that she was still speaking to other men, but I tried not to let it show.

"Can you come over as soon as possible?" I asked Carla, as I rolled off Rylee and sat up on the corner of the bed.

"Yeah, sure! Of course, I'll be right over, Bash!"

"Thank you Carla, you're a lifesaver." I quickly hung up the phone and turned to face Rylee.

"That venomous little snake!" Rylee growled, I pulled her onto my lap, she was so soft and nice-smelling, "How could he? There was a baby in car, oh when I see him, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind."

"You do that." I mumbled, burying my face in her neck.

"Oh I will." She agreed, slumping back so she could rest her head on my chest and sighing loudly, "I really thought Olivia's dissapearence would be the end of it."

"I fear it may only be the beginning. Think about it, they kidnapped my daughter, how much further will they go until they've hurt me?" I pondered wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her forehead.

"We will put an end to it. Today. Nobody is getting hurt under my watch." Rylee stated furrowing her eyebrows. The doorbell rang loudly, making Rylee jump up.

"She came quicker than expected." Rylee commented, following me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Carla stood in the doorway, her long blonde hair wrapped in a tight bun on top of her head, and her blue eyes sparkling, both hands on her hips.

"How are my little nieces and nephews?" She asked beaming at me, as I climbed down the last step. From the corner of my eye I could see Rylee's jaw drop.

Caroline, Olivette's rebellious older sister, who ran away at age 17 to become a private investigator, because her parents disagreed with the idea and were arranging a marriage to some French duke.

"Rylee, this is Carla, Olivette's older sister. Carla, this is Rylee, my girlfriend." I smirked when I said the words girlfriend and watched Rylee, look away in embarrassment.

"Hi!" Carla greeted energetically as she outstretched her hand, "I'm Carla, and I've been called to help track down the number who tested your phone the day of the accident, which by the way, I'm so sorry happened to you."

Rylee smiled warmly, still not letting go of my shirt, "It's alright, it wasn't your fault."

"Let's kick some @ss!" Carla exclaimed walking out of the house and leaving Rylee and I alone.

Rylee placed both her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me, Mr Reynolds, since when did I become your girlfriend?" She questioned.

"Since now." I replied shortly, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into my chest.

"Nope. I'm not your girlfriend until you ask me." She paused and I opened my mouth to ask, "Properly." She added.

"Fine, I'll take you out and ask you properly as soon as all of this is over."

She smirked proudly, "Good boy." She began to walk towards the door, until I stopped her.

"Rylee, where do you think you're going?" I asked frowning.

"To kick some @ss like Carla said.." She replied.

"No you're not. You're staying at home, it's not safe. Especially with your arm."

"Umm.. Yes I am. I'm going whether you like it or not, and you can't stop me." She raised a challeging eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes taking her hand in mine.

*

*

After Josh and Quinn had been called to help look after the kids we were finally on our way, following the GPS to Julian's house.

We pulled up at the small apartment block and Carla jumped out of the car, clearly very excited to do her job.

"She's very.. energetic." Rylee whispered into my ear, as she took of her seatbelt.

"You should see her after she's had coffee. Absolute nightmare." I rolled my eyes at the memories and climbed out of the car, holding the door open for Rylee.

She clambered out of the car and looked up at the apartment, narrowing her eyes.

"So how did you meet this Julian?" I asked, I'm never heard of this man and I didn't really like the idea of him hanging around Rylee.

"Sebastian, he works for you. He's one of your drivers." I paused, shaking my head.

"No he's not, I've never had a driver called 'Julian Ricci."

"Yes you have, he's driven me and the kids. He even took us to lunch, the time that you got sick, remember? His family owns the restaurant." Her voice trailed off as I thought back to the time when I fired Rylee out of jealousy.

"Come on guys! We haven't got all day!" Carla called, gesturing for us to come over. I took Rylee's hand in mine, squeezing it tightly and we followed Carla into the apartment block.

*

*

Carla pushed open the door to the apartment, busting it open.

On the couch sat our three criminals. They were all holding bottles of beer, that had spilled every where when they had jumped from the shock of our ambush.

It was Jacob that spoke first, he sounded quite calm for someone who was probably going to end up in jail, and this time his daddy couldn't save him.

Uncle Felix was powerful, but no man could possibly be that poweful.. right?

"Sebastian, Rylee, Caroline and to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure." He smirked standing up, "You've caught me, you've caught all of us. Well done."

"Cut the crap." I growled, wanting to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze the life out of it, cousin or not.

Somewhere deep down in my heart, was reminding me that he was family and I couldn't possibly kill me. The rest of my body was ready to end this motherfvckers life.

I squeezed tighter watching as his pale face turned purple, this was oddly satisfying.

"Sebastian, don't kill him!" Rylee called out, placing her warm hand in my shoulder, calming me down.

"I will after you cut the prison sentence." He coughed out, confusion filled all of our faces as we watched the nutter in front of us. He had officially lost it.

My grip around his neck loosened and he fell to his ground trying to catch his breath. The red handprints around his neck were blantly obvious.

I was slightly proud of myself.

"Don't act all innocent Sebastian. You know exactly what you did!" He yelled, walking over to me and attempt to grab me.

I grabbed him by the collar and lifted him off his feet, "I didn't do anything to you. You're crazy."

"You know what you did. You know!" He shrieked, digging his nails into my skin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I argued dropping him on the ground again, and digging my foot into his stomach, "And I don't care anymore, You've taken this too far Jacob."

"So did you, Sebastian. Don't you remember, the day of your car accident. The day Alexander died, that day I lost everything! And it was all your fault!"

"You lost everything? I lost everything, I lost my son." I argued, hovering over him, ready to knock his teeth out.

"And I lost my boyfriend, Ste! He meant the world to me and you made it your prioty to make him suffer. You argued until he was put in prison. He's dead because of you! They killed him because of you! So I'll make sure you pay for this! All of you will pay!"

"You're gay? I should've known, dammit." Caroline ran a hand through her hair.

"D-dead?" Rylee stuttered, "Like dead dead?"

"Yes, dead dead. You idiot." Estate agent guy, grumbled and I turned to glare at him for speaking to Rylee like that. My fist were clenched, I was ready to fight this guy.

"I'm the idiot? No, trust me, you are. You go around trying to kill people. That's not normal." She growled.

"You're not normal, you left me at the alter. You ran away with my baby! So if anyone's not normal it's you!" Dennis yelled, and all eyes landed on Rylee, including mine.

She was going to marry this guy! Now I definetly wanted to beat him up.

"You were going to marry him?" I exclaimed, glancing at Rylee then back to Dennis. I knew he had impregnated her, but they were getting married, seriously?

"It was ages ago, we were together for five years." She muttered, nervously scratching the back of her neck. "But that doesn't change the fact that you gave, Jacob, of all people the key to our home. He's crazy, he could've done something so crazy that we'd all end up in pain! You didn't even think about that! You didn't even think at all. There's two babies in the house! Fix up!" She scolded, leaving Dennis speechless.

"Five whole years? With him?" I sputtered, not bothering to hide my suprise.

"That's kind of beside the point, Bash. We have three criminals all under arrest." Carla announced, taking out a recorder and pressing the stop button, "Thanks for that Jacob. The police will be here any second now."

As if one cue, the police jumped through the door and led away our criminals.

Jacob laughed as the police led him out, "Oh, this isn't over, save him Sebastian before he can no longer breathe and his face turns the colour of blood."

*

*

This is not over. Nearly over but not yet.

Jacob is officially crazy, but we all know why. Not what you expected, am I right? ;)

Sorry, I was doing so well, uploading once a week but then I screwed up.

🔹What has Jacob done now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.8K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
1.7M 63.4K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
552K 18.8K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...