The Other Salvatore

By AThousandYears

Meet Gabriella Salvatore. You might know her as the Original Katherine pierce, that's who killed her 150 yea... More

The Other Salvatore
Katherine's Back.
So.. Innocent.
Where Is Lexi?
Guess Who's Bait?
Stefan And Lexi
Founders Ball
Love isn't real, unless it is returned.
I Can't Wait
We Teamed Up
Have You Met Vanessa?
Werewolf Bites...
I want all of you.
Trying Not To Love You, Only Makes Me Love You More.
Someone knows too much...
Anyone up for a Séance?
Don't Trust Me
World War 3! WHOO!
No Dramatic Entrances!
Mystic Falls Population:...
The History Of: Yeah!
We Haven't Officially Met
A Twist?
1, 2, 3. Twaddles Is The Motto.
Now This Is The Story All About- Muahahahaha!
The Other...Waaa?

This wasn't a date

9.9K 229 19
By AThousandYears

I watch as Katherine walks around my room and sits down on my bed, playing with a fluffy pillow on top of it. She just sits there and smiles at me and then she gets up and walks up to me and takes a piece of my hair, running it through her hand.

" So pretty, just like the old days. But of course, you are a vampire so you look exactly the same and age nothing," she says.

" What do you want Katherine?," I stand up, pulling my hair away from her.

" I want a chance to explain to you why I did what I did. If you didn't notice, I turned you, Stefan, and Damon. You were included in that. I love Stefan but not Damon, though I turned him for Stefan's sake. He needed family. I liked you, you were like a sister- a little sister. I didn't want you to die and I never meant to hurt you Gabriella. You reminded me of someone I knew before. I was planning on turning you all on another day but when this day came, I tried to make sure you died together, but you were no where to be found-"

" I was with a friend, saving her life. But please, do go on," I say.

" As I was saying, I wanted all of us to be together, marry Stefan, be a family. You would be my sister-in-law, Damon my brother, but that didn't work. Damon and Stefan were not supposed to come back for me and they did and they got shot after you were dead. I had to leave without you, I wanted to come back and I promised I would but I didn't know when to," she says.

" Wow, I think I can hear a little hurt in your voice. Part of this game?," I ask.

" I'm sorry, I am really sorry. And this hurt that your talking about is real, I did want us all to be together. I was jealous that Damon and Stefan had you as a little sister. And when I met you and got to know you, I promised myself that I would do anything to protect you- so I had to turn you," she answers.

Katherine has finally left and now I am with Matt at the Grill, I think it is weird that he works here now, I never had a bartender friend. It's sort of awkward too, considering he gave me blood and all. I look at him as he puts on his weird outfit thing... a smock? I think. He smirks at me as I stand behind the counter and take an order.

" She doesn't work here," he says to the man I'm pouring the drink for.

" And I'm not twenty-one but hey, what can you do? She is interesting," he says.

" Why thank you Sam!," I say.

" It's Kevin," says the man.

" Lets go with Sam," I reply.

He smirks at me and I go into the back to bring out another bottle and Matt follows me. I hold the bottle in my hand but he takes it from me and raises an eyebrow.

" Why are you here?"

" I'm working... Nothing better to do," I say.

" Okay good point, anyways, I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow night? I'm off and-"

" I would love to. It's a date!"

He smiles at me while I take off the weird thing that is called a smock... Or is it an apron? No, aprons sound french if you say it with ' On' and french people are sort of mean. So it's a smock because a smock sounds logical!

I look around the back room and then I pick up an empty box and lick it then slowly put it back down and walk away in large gaping steps until I leave the Grill.

" Where are you going?," Stefan asks. It's Saturday.

I'm in my room changing into a pretty white shirt with spaghetti strap sleeves and a pair of black shorts with cute white flats that each have a sparkly bow at the top in the front. Stefan raises an eyebrow at me as I brush my washed and dried hair and then throw the brush on my bed and put on my sunlight necklace along with a couple bracelets and a ring. I put on black dangling earrings and then I turn to Stefan.

" I'm going on a date with Matthew," I reply.

" Matt? You are going on a date with him?," he asks.

" Yes. Well no. It's like a hangout thing. He's off work today and we are going to hang out... Why, do you need me for something?," I ask.

" No. I mean, it's just that I haven't seen you get dressed and stuff to go out somewhere in so long and... I'm wondering what Damon thinks about this," he says.

" Who cares?"

" Damon does. He has always been keeping an eye on you and guys.. Remember Brian?"

" Damon knows Brian?"

" He watched him like a hawk. Seriously, you have to start paying more attention to things. I realize he is your brother and so am I but he makes sure that you are okay. So over protective."

" I know. That is why you are my date tonight when we walk downstairs. We are going to a graffiti art show in town."

" We are going to lie to him?"

" No.. well we are just not going to tell the truth. It wont hurt him. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger- that's what they say?"

" Yes."

I smile at Stefan as he takes my arm and straightens his collard shirt that he has on and we walk down the stairs. Damon looks at me and him and rolls his eyes and then narrows them on me.

" No."

" Yes. Me and Stefan are going to a graffiti art show so don't worry there will only be like 500 people there," I say.

" Stefan... Keep an eye on her," Damon says.

Stefan looks at him with a nod and then we walk out the door and we take his car to the Grill where I meet up with Matt. I look at Stefan while he leaves and heads to Elena's before agreeing that we meet back at the Grill at eleven o' clock.

" So... where would you like to go today Ms. Salvatore?," Matt asks me as I walk down the sidewalk with him.

" Hmm... How about the cemetery? I love looking at all the dead bodies around there!," I suggest.

He looks at me with wide eyes and holds his breath.

" Kidding... Jeez, don't you people joke around here? I mean seriously... It's pathetic. And dead bodies? They are in the ground! That's not even truthful!"

" You suck."

" Only blood from necks," I defend.

" What's wrong with you?"

" Many things!!," I tease and pull his hand so we start running to a restaurant.

" What is this place called?," Matt asks.

" Rose... I suppose we will be eating flowers or a wide arrangement of salad," I answer.

" My favorite," he says sarcastically.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow while I look at one of the menus places on the table that we sit at. I look at the carpet and then at the table across from ours and wonder if we should sit on top of it.  After thinking for ten minutes, I decide it's a bad idea and I end up ordering fettucini and Matt does the same.

The waiter looks at me suspiciously, his name is Alec. I poke his pocket with straws in it and he takes one out and offers me it which makes me want to freak him out. So, I look at the straw in horror and sheild my face with the menu. He winks at me and then pulls the menu from my grasp and takes Matt's as well.

" That was rude," I mumble.

" What?," Matt asks.

" He just stole your menu, are you going to do anything about that?," I ask.

" Your right.. I suppose I should probably get the football team together and find out where he lives so we can beat him to the ground while he cries out for his mother," Matt says.

" What is wrong with you? It's not even your menu! He works here! It's his job!," I cry out and begin to silently sob.

After about two hours, me and Matt have finished our food and are at a park where I currently swing on the swing set. Matt is right next to me on the other one and just looks at me while I swing with my head going from side to side.

" What's going on in there, Earthquake?," he questions.

" Hurricane," I mutter.

Matt smirks at me while I jump of the swing and he follows me, grabbing my arm. I start screaming out bloody murder but no one is around to hear it so this park is not very convenient. He rolls his eyes at me and we start walking back to the Grill where Stefan is probably waiting or also on his way.

Before we walk up to the Grill, Matt looks at me and smiles while we still wait for Stefan to come.

" Well that was totally worth my day off. Thank you for being crazy!," he says.

" Anytime! And I had an awesome night too! I guess I will see you tomorrow or Monday or when the world ends hopefully we can team up and fight together!," I say.

Me and him both laugh and then I see the moonlight shine in the sky. Matt and I look at it and then we look at each other and he leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back, not sure if I should kiss him or I should not but I don't pull away. After a minute of kissing Matt pulls away and looks behind me where I see Damon standing, and a little farther behind him-- Stefan.

" Matt! How did you get there!," I accuse.

He just looks at me and smiles and then begins to walk home while Damon grabs my arm and rushes me home. Stefan trails us and catches the door before it slams shut. I look at Damon with his furious face that looks madder by the second and then I touch it with my hand.

" You should get some ice on that!," I suggest.

Stefan shakes his head at me and I scream out loud while I run up to my bedroom, Damon chasing me into it and locking the door. He stands in front of it so I can't get to it and then he does something to the handle and steps away.

I pound on the door and start screaming, " Pancakes Stefan! Pancakes!"

Then I give up and turn to Damon who has an amused looking Klaus standing next to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
65K 1.2K 12
We all know Hannah Baker and how she reached her breaking point. But what role did her best friend Perri Down play in her downfall? Disclaimer I don...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.9K 355 12
A flower shop/coffee shop AU thing sorta! ••• Have you ever tried to imagine what your life would be like if a certain event hadn't happened? A sin...