Dally's Kid Sister

By Tori_Berry157

Dallas Winston's kid sister, Tobi falls for one of the gang members but who will it be and what will they hav... More

Dally's kid sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Hey
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Characters
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 12

5.1K 122 10
By Tori_Berry157

Tobi's POV

After a lovely morning with the guys and food, I headed to Buck's to pick up my package. I entered the bar and found Randy. I tapped his shoulder and he passed me the drug. I ran up to my room and took out two cigs and emptied the tobacco out of them.

I filled them up with my drug which is of course marijuana... weed... ya know. I packed my stuff and headed to the Curtis house. I spotted Dallas and asked him to walk with me. I passed him a joint and a lighter and I took out my own. We both inhaled and get stoned! Dallas and I kept laughing and talking about random things and kept bumping into each other.

"Dally I love you. You are the best bro eveaaa!!!" I shout which causing Dally to laugh and put his arm over my shoulder.

We continued to walk to the Curtis house and laugh the whole way. Best Brother Ever awards goes to DALLAS WINSTON! Yay! Yaay!

Once we arrived at the Curtis house, only Pony was home so I raced to his room while Dally went somewhere to go get into a fight. I entered his room and took his book away but before he could complain, I kissed him. Pony kissed back and deepened the kiss so it was a make out now. I got on top of Pony and unbuttoned his jeans.

Pony put his hands on my hips. I stuck my hand into his pants and started to feel him and palm him. He really isn't small.... I'm impressed. Pony started moaning as I did it faster. After I did this movement a few more times, my hand was wet. I know exactly why too.... haha awh how cute. I kissed Pony again and we start making out again.

Throughout the whole day, me and Pony snuggled together and shared short but passionate kisses. My dream is coming true. I finally have the perfect guy and I am NEVER letting him go. I fell asleep with Pony's arms wrapped around my waist.

--------------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Share!

Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 659 49
Gabriella Curtis, is the sister of Darry, Sodapop, and Ponyboy. Sodapop's her twin brother, Darry's the oldest, and Ponyboy's the youngest. Their p...
61.2K 874 37
Dallas Winston walked into Oklahoma causing more trouble there than there ever was before. Little did everyone know, there was two more Winston's...
110K 1.7K 35
15 year old Samantha Curtis is trying to figure out life when she finds herself falling for one of the gang. Dallas Winston himself. He even finds hi...
12.2K 225 38
Bob Sheldon's baby sister, complete opposite of her brother, goodie two-shoes who always tries her best to succeed. She has a plan for her future and...