Chapter 22

Tobi's POV

"Happy Birthday." Someone whispers in my ear. I open my eyes, Pony stares into my eyes with a big smile on his face.

"Don't remind me."

"Awwh baby, why don't you like your birthday?" Ponyboy asks in a sad tone.

"I don't want all the attention on me." I reply.

"Alright. I won't say anything but I get to have you all to me today." He says and kisses my cheek. Blushing, I kiss his soft lips and walk into his room to change.

"You guys are adorable!" Tay squeals which scares the fuck outta me because I didn't know she was in here.

"Don't scare me like that!" I yell at her, she starts laughing. I roll my eyes and pick out jean booty shorts, dark blue v neck, and white flip flops.

"I'm goin out with Pony today so have fun with Sodapop!" I say winking at Taylor and then walking outside to meet Ponyboy on the porch.

-----

"Let's go!" I yell to Pony. I'm almost to the DX but Ponyboy is so slow!

"Alright, I'm comin'" Ponyboy groans.

A yellow mustang pulls up next to me, three Socs are in the car smiling at me. My expression changes from happy, to disgusted in less than three seconds.

"What do you guys want?" I sneer, Pony comes up behind me and placing his arm around my waist.

"You. Get in the car and we won't cause any trouble for lover boy." Says the Soc in the front passenger seat.

"I'm not going anywhere with you dogs." I state.

The three Socs smirk, get out of the car and are in front of me now.

"Get lover boy." The leader shouts at the other two Socs.

Two Socs pull Pony away from me and they all start throwing punches. Tears stream down my cheek as the Socs kick Pony to the ground, I would help but the leader is holding me. No matter how hard I try, I can't get out of his grip.

"Let's get outta here." Leader says, the two Socs get in the car leaving Pony with a bloody nose, busted lip, probably bruised ribs.

Pony is knocked out cold, the leader pushes me in the back of the car and starts driving. The two Socs are holding my arms by my sides to prevent me from punching them.

I start kicking them, one knees me in the head but I don't know if it was on purpose, I black out.

----------

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Like!