Chapter 18

Tobi's POV

Darkness surrounded me. No one is around.

"Tobi." A voice whispers.

'Who's there?' I say but no sound comes out. Someone chuckles and its a man. The chuckle is deep.

"Your time is almost up." The dark voice says.

'Time for what?' I mouth.

"Your time to live is almost up." The voice tells me.

Before I could mouth anything else to get answers, a light shines. The light is shinning on something. I walk to the spot.

Ponyboy is drenched in his own blood. Multiple stab wounds. I try to scream but nothing comes out. I take his hand in mine and cry.

"What's happening!?! Why me!?!" I scream and this time my voice projects. I crash to my knees and completely break down.

"Tobi. Baby, wake up." I hear someone say. I look around into the darkness but no one is there.

My eyes shoot open. I sit up and Ponyboy is next to me. He hand in on my back.

"Wh- where am I?" I ask to no one in general.

"Your at my house. Tobi, are you okay?" Pony asks me and takes my hand in his.

I reach my hand to my face and feel wetness. Tears are streaming down my face. I look at Ponyboy and hug him tightly. He hugs back and kisses the top of my head.

"Please never leave me." I cry silently.

"I will never ever leave you Tobi. You mean the world to me." Ponyboy whispers in my ear and rubs my back.

Ponyboy continues to whisper sweet things into my ear and rubs my back to calm me down.

"Wanna tell me 'bout your dream?" Ponyboy asks. I nod and sit up.

"It was far from a dream. It was a nightmare. Darkness was all around me and this voice was telling me that I didn't have long until my lifetime was up. Then a light shined and..... And.... You were drenched... In you own... Blood. You had stab wounds and I grabbed my hand and started cryin'" I tell him and break down in tears. Pony holds me tight.

"Hey, hey I'm here now and I'm totally fine. You have me now." He says to me which calms me down a bit.

"Taylor's in the living room. Dally got home today too. Everybody is in the livin' room." Ponyboy tells me.

I nod my head and walk to find clothes. I basically live here so all my clothes are in Pony's closet. I pull out a white tank top, dark blue shorts, converse, and my leather jacket. I start to undress in front of Pony because why the hell not right? Apparently my lifetime is almost up so might as well make the most of it.

"Uhm... Tobi... Do you want me to leave?" Ponyboy asks. I smile and shake my head back and forth slowly. I walk right in between his legs and take my shirt off.

"Is the door locked?" I ask Pony, he nods his head up and down.

I smirk and take his hands and place them on my hips. He focuses his eyes on my chest. I dip down and kiss his neck and stop sometimes to leave a mark.

I suck on his sweet spot, a soft moan escapes his lips. I smile and move my hands down to his jeans. Pony looks at me with a pleading look. I start to palm him through his jeans.

"Tobi... Oh my god." Ponyboy moans. I smile and start to kiss his neck. Someone knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask sweetly.