Chapter 43

Jasmine's POV

Today I was walking home when I see Emelie. She doesn't talk to me because I'm a greaser and she's a soc. I don't get it, we're still from the same blood so why can't we just have a conversation without her trying to beat me up. When i arrive at home my mom tells me some shocking news. Well to me it's shocking.

"Your dad is coming to visit Hun." My mom tells me. Why would he want to visit?

"What!?!?" I yell.

"Your dad is coming. Now go wash up sweetheart. He's also bringing his son." She says.

I never met my dad's son that he had with another woman behind my mom's back. I was told that he's around my age.

"Ugh, why does he have to come? I just want to stab myself now." I groan.

"Stop being silly and go get ready, they'll be here very soon. Maybe you'll really like his son, hes quite handsome." My mom tells me.

"Mom, I'm dating Dally. I love him." I reply. My mom groans and roll her eyes.

"I don't like this Dallas Winston, I've heard plenty about him and I don't think-" My mother tries to say but I run upstairs before she can finish her sentence.

My mom hates Dally because of what other people say about him. She thinks of him as an awful person but he's really the sweetest guy ever. I love Dally with all my heart.

I go up to my room a wash up. I put on a nice pink high low dress with some nude flip flops. I put on some red lip stick on and some eyeliner and mascara. I don't put a lot on because I don't want to look like a clown. By the time I'm done curling my hair, my mom calls me downstairs.

"Jasmine, your dads here!" She yells up to me.

"Coming!" I shout back and walk downstairs where mom and dad are having a conversation and laughing.

"Hello, Jasmine." Dad says and smiles.

"Hi, Dad." I respond with a straight face.

I see Steve standing behind my dad. Why is he here? The four of us walk to the kitchen and sit around the table. Mom gives everyone a glass of water and sits next to dad.

"Well, I got some news." Dad says, smiling.

"Well tell us." I say rudely which earns a glare from my mom.

My parents smiles at each other and hold hands on the top of the table.

"Well first off, me and your mother are getting remarried." My dad says happily and kisses my mom on the cheek.

I was so shocked that I started choking on my water and Steve had to pat me on the back.

"WHAT!?!?" I shout and stand up from my seat.

"Hunny, me and your dad are getting remarried." Mom repeats.

"And Steve is my son. He is going to be your brother." Dad says.

I looked at Steve and he was shock too. I thought his eyes were going to pop after seeing how wide his eyes were. I look at Steve and smile.

"Well, I guess your gonna be my brother soon... So welcome to the family Steve." I tell him and smile a mischievous smile.

"Thanks, soon to be sister." Steve replies with a shy smile.

My mom and dad looked at us funny.

"Do you both know each other?" Dad asks us, Steve and I start laughing really hard. 

"Actually yes, we do know each other Dad. She goes to the Curtis house every day. Now I will have a sister that I can protect." Steve tells dad.

"Steve, I'll end up being the one that protects you." I tease and roll my eyes.

Mom and dad smile at us and we continue to eat dinner. I guess it won't be as bad as I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Like!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!