Wrong Number (Uberhaxornova)

By cowuch

Unknown number: OMG! MOM I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!! I START TOMORROW!!!!! J: I'm not your mom but congrats bro! ... More

ch1
ch2
ch3
ch4
ch5
ch6
ch8
ch9
ch10
ch11
ch12
ch13
ch14
ch15
ch16
ch17
ch18
ch19
ch20
ch21
ch22:
Important!!!

ch7

682 13 0
By cowuch

Rem: I'm bored. Entertain me buttboy.

James: how are you bored with the amount of stupid shit you do regularly.

Rem: well I just finished watching almost every video on cow chop so you're really saying that I do stupid shit.  Who sets of fireworks inside a house.

James: well obviously we do.

Rem: it's no wonder you guys got kicked out of the house.

James: on a completely different note.  Where did you say your parents lived in California? I remember you saying that you used to live here and that your parents still do so I just wanted to stop by and tell them hi.

Rem: lol my mom would legit murder me if I gave her address to someone she doesn't know.

James: two more weeks you know.

Rem: till....

James: till pax.  Until we finally get to meet irl.

Rem: oh yeah!

James: I've gotta go I'll text you later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 252 38
You accidentally text the number asking for chicken nuggets but it turns out to be...
32K 1.6K 53
Jack texts the wrong number and Alex is annoyed. Some shit happens. (Completed)
96.1K 1.9K 48
unknown 1 : YOO unknown 2 : who are you? unknown 1 : it's Jonah the man unknown 2 : i think you got the wrong number highest rankings: #1 in madisonb...
8.9M 323K 70
a text sent to the wrong number. a conversation between two strangers. their lives changed forever, even if they don't know who's on the other si...