The fault in the street

By wannabeabarrelracer

Ashlyn Day is the younger sister to Chris Day aka ( kamikaze) and she falls in love with none other than... W... More

Meet Ashlyn
Shop Time
Cookout
Morning
What the Hell
Facing the music
When the going gets to good
It's over
Just let me explain
Race night
Busting our asses
this is it
Proposal
Pregnant
Telling all / part 1
Telling all /part 2
Telling all / part 3
A/n
Y'all done what
What am I going to do with you
Whats that look
Where the hell is he
Their are so Screwed - part 1
Author's Note
Their So Screwed- part 2
A\N
another a/n
A/N #3
note ugh
Their so Screwed-part 3
A\N
Sequel

He did What?!

286 6 4
By wannabeabarrelracer

After a few day at Shawn's, I got a call from Chris. I've been avoiding him as much as possible, so I didn't answer the call. But he left me a voicemail I listened to: "hey Ashlyn, (he never called me that unless he was really pissed or something was wrong.) so I went down to NC to see you, but you weren't there, so where in the hell are you? call me." I ended the recording. "Shit." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Shawn asked. "Chris is what's wrong." I said getting pissed. "He went down to North Carolina to..." I was Interrupted by Shawn kissing me. "What was that for?" I asked. "You've had a crappy couple of days, I just thought you might need it." Shawn laughed. "Yeah I have and I need it, thanks." I replied kissing him again.

---time skip---

data-p-id=311abf792311c56ac205fc9f742de991,When I woke up Shawn and I were both one his couch, he had his arms around me. I reached up and kissed him and he woke up too. "Yes?" Shawn said still Asleep. "Get up and dressed we're going to the shop." I replied. "Ok... Wait What?!" he said shocked. "Yes, I just said that, so get the hell up, cutie ." I demanded laughing. "Fine but I'm driving." Shawn replied. "Deal." I called going upstairs to get my clothes on.

So how do y'all think that'll go? Hope y'all likes it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.1K 21
Being best friends with a guy is all fun and games until someone catches feelings.. Penelope Reynolds lived next to the now famous band R5 and had gr...
2.8K 109 24
Tom is sophomore in high school who doesn't really have much support at home. One night of partying changes his life forever when he meets mark...
11.8K 554 102
unknown number: are you there? sent 3:52 am 20/2/16 in which a sad boy texts a scared stranger.
660K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.