Lucky Charm (Ally/You)

By DessieSun

Ally Brooke Hernandez, the mother to the girls of Fifth Harmony and the little ball of sunshine to everyone a... More

A/N
Home
The 5H Show
Shocking Diagnosis
Ball of Sunshine
Safe and Sound
Fifth Harmony
Finale With Syco
A New Couple
Lost Girl
We Meet Again
Reunion
Sticking Together
New Story!
The Welcome Back
Reclaiming A Voice
Guardians
Co-writer!
Deep Love
#LoveAlly
A Gift For You
My Lucky Charm
Replaced
Going Back
Safe and Sound Pt.II
Leaving Time
Shock and Pleasure
Anniversary
1 Month
Young and Beautiful
Shocking Return
Haunting Past
Meeting the Sister
Stay
The Ex
Our Hero
Surprise!
For: Norminah, From: Will
Sister Danger
The Unexpected Hero
Camurise
A New Development And A New Journey
Sequel!

Surprise's Awaiting

2.5K 60 8
By DessieSun

Ally's POV

I wave at the crowd as the song ends, a large smile on my face.

"Did you enjoy it???" I yell. The crowd roars making me smile even wider.

"Excellent! Get ready for Remember Me!" I say. I quickly adjust my in-ears, waiting for the track to begin. After a short delay, I hear the soft melody.

Once I reach the last part of the song, I wave at the girls to join me in singing the chorus for the final time.

"Thank you guys! Now, give it up for Fifth Harmony!!" I say in to the mic. We, including Y/N, raise our mics in the direction of the audience as Worth It begins to play. Even though I'm singing, Y/N is still going to preform with us. Each song she sang along with one of us. For Worth It, she sang with Mila. The show lasted an hour, with the fans being engaged the whole, it was very special. After giving the Harmonizers one last bow, we make our way off the stage, and to our dressing room.

"Imma head to the washroom, be back in a few!" Y/N says. I nod, starting to remove my makeup.

Y/N's POV

I make my way down the hallway, and in to the bathroom. Once I finished my business, I stepped outside, where a hand immediately covered my mouth. I bit down hard, yielding a loud cry.

"OWW!!! You will obey me, got it, bitch?" He asks, whispering the last part. I feel shivers travelling down my spine.

"And if I don't?"

"Your friends will pay the price." He chuckles, motioning for me to pull out my phone.

"Text this. Make sure you address them individually." He orders, showing me a message on his phone.

Hey (Name of 5H Member),

I had to leave to plan a surprise for y'all. Don't come yet, wait for my text. See you soon!

Your sister, Y/N

Once I'm finished, he drags me outside, and shoves me in to a waiting car. I'm not sure how long we drove, but it was quite a while, an hour or longer. When the car finally stopped, I looked out the window to see what looked like an abandoned mall. The same man forcefully drags me out of the car, and leads me in to the building.

Camila's POV

I hear my phone vibrate from beside me on the table. I finishing wiping my mascara off, before picking up my phone, and noticing a text from Y/N.

Hey Karla,

Karla? She never calls me Karla. She knows I hate that name.

"Did you guys receive a text from Y/N?" I ask, observing all of them on their phones.

"Yeah, but she called me Allyson."

"Really? She called me Moani."

"That's odd, she called me Cheechee. Only Chancho calls me that."

"And she called me Lauser, she always calls me Lolo or Lo." Lauren adds. I guess I looked shocked or something, because Ally asked me if I was alright.

"Yeah yeah, it's just that she called me Karla." I say.

"And a surprise? Why didn't she tell us before?" Ally asks, looking worried. I couldn't help but agree with her. This just didn't make any sense, nor was it like her at all. We waited tensely for the next hour for her text. Ally's phone went off first.

It's ready, y'all! Meet me at 1090 Don Mills Rd, North York, ON M3C 3R6. It's a shopping mall called Don Mills Centre.

We grab our coats, and head out. Instead of heading to the mall, we take a detour to the police station. At the station, the five of us file inside.

"How may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"We believe that something may have happened to our friend, Y/N. We got these strange messages from her." Ally explains. The lady looks skeptical, but nonetheless reads the messages.

"I'm sorry, but I don't see anything wrong with what you've shown me."

"You don't understand! She would never write something like this, or call us these nicknames!" Ally says.

"Right, I've heard that story a million times before. Now, please leave!" She snaps. Defeated, we trudge back to the car. While Ally drives towards the mall, Dinah gave Rob a call, asking for help. He agrees, and will meet us there.

As we approach the address, Ally rounds a corner, and a building looms in to view.

It's very dark, almost like a haunted house. I freak out, and cling tightly to Lauren. She holds me close to her as she stares out the window. The parking lot is vacant, except for a sedan, which I recognized as Rob's, parked near the front door. We quickly enter with Rob behind us, and collide with a teary, and wide eyed Y/N.

"Get out of here! It's a trap!" She warns us, but too late. Two men, both wielding guns and wearing masks, block the entrance. Their guns are pointed at us, while Rob's is pointed at them. Shots are fired, although I'm not sure from whom.

Ally's POV

"Go babe! Get out of here, and get help! Quickly!" Y/N yells, before throwing me a phone that was laying on the ground. I look at my girlfriend once more, before sprinting off deeper in to the mall with tears streaming down my face. Having absolutely no idea where I'm going, I run down the corridor, taking a left, then a right, and then a left again. Just as I'm about to give up, I take one more right turn, and lo and behold, there was set of doors in front of me. Once I'm outside, I dial 9-1-1 with the phone that Y/N tossed to me, praying they get here quickly.

"Help! Myfriendsbeenshotandkidnapped!"

"Ma'am, calm down, alright? I'm here to help."

"Sorry, My friends have been kidnapped and there were shots fired."

"Okay, what's your name?"

"Ally."

"Alright, Ally, where are they?"

"At the front entrance of the Don Mills Center"

" Great, I have officers on the way. They're about ten minutes away. Can you tell me how many people kidnapped your friends?"

"Two."

"Can you describe them?"

"Um, both male, about mid twenties, and wearing masks. They also have handguns."

"Good Job, Ally, you're doing great. They're six minutes away, now." Right on time, a police cruiser enters the parking lot, and stops in front of me. The dispatcher lets me go, and I board the car. The officer slowly drives around the lot until I see the entrance. He nods, and tells me to wait in the car. I watch on as he enters the mall, his weapon drawn. I wait with baited breath, praying that I'm not too late. Maybe ten or twenty minutes later, the officer emerges with the two men, that I know very well.

"Ma'am, are these two the ones who attacked you?" I nod. He speaks something in to his radio, and moments later, a second police unit arrives. They are shoved in to the second car, and driven off to prison, I hope. The first officer leads in to the mall to where six bodies lay, motionless, and lifeless.

"No! They can't be!" I wail, falling on to my knees. The officer kneels down next to me.

"Not yet. I've called for multiple ambulances. All of them have a faint pulse." He says. I don't reply. Three ambulances arrive, and they begin to work on the girls and Rob. Then, the paramedics load them in pairs on to the waiting ambulances. The officer takes me to the hospital, as there was no space left on any of the ambulances. I sit in the waiting room, completely numb. I pinch myself, hoping this is all of dream, but of course, it's a reality. A nurse ushers me to a room with the name card Y/N Y/LN on the door. We enter the room, and I see her lying on the bed, eyes closed. The sound of footsteps behind me alerts me to the presence a third person in the room.

"Miss Hernandez?" I spin around, facing the owner of the voice.

"Yes?" I say.

"I am Dr. Smith, and your friends are under my care. It looks like only two of them were actually shot, Y/N, and Rob. The other four were knocked out by pressure on the temples, and should wake up shortly. Y/N was struck once in the upper right chest, and another on the left shoulder. Both bullets were removed, and she should make a full recovery, as all her major organs were unaffected. Rob was hit on the right hand, and abdomen. There was some internal bleeding that was brought under control. Again both bullets were removed. He only suffered a damaged muscle, his diaphragm, and should make a full recovery."

Thanks for reading guys! Can you guess who hurt the girls and Rob?

~Desmond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4K 21
The women of Fifth Harmony have all gone their separate ways in life. Four years later in the year 2021, the once singers are thrown an opportunity t...
269K 9.8K 35
You are the teenage daughter of the famous Ally Brooke Hernandez from Fifth Harmony. Although, you love your peppy mom, you are nothing like her nor...
6.5K 140 28
20 years after Fifth Harmony have dispersed by mutual agreement, They have families of their own, what will happen when their children want to follow...
15.9K 617 21
The ladies of Fifth Harmony have all grown to be fine young women; marrying the love of their lives, and raising a beautiful family. Because of how c...